Sign in to follow this  
JG27

FOR SALE: CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB WITH NO AMBITION

Are there any buyers out there interested in buying a Championship club?

Great fan support, sell-out every week, manager with good links to other clubs, decent sized stadium, well-respected throughout the league...

...BUT NO AMBITION

GET IT SORTED.

BOARD OUT!

Let''s make some money.Norwich are currently 7/1 for relegation... if we think it''s that likely, let''s stack money on it and then give it to the club (minus our stake) to help them out of League One.

[quote user="The Only Way is Up"]

Are there any buyers out there interested in buying a Championship club?

Great fan support, sell-out every week, manager with good links to other clubs, decent sized stadium, well-respected throughout the league...

...BUT NO AMBITION

GET IT SORTED.

BOARD OUT!

[/quote]

oops! been a bit harsh to you on another thread matey, apologies as agree with the above sentiments totally.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]Amazing how clubs with poor average gates compared to ourselves, such as Burnley, Preston NE. and Plymouth can compete and we can''t![/quote]Because I imagine our players are earning a lot more than theirs. I''d imagine Sibierski and Lita are earning more than Chris Brown and Robbie Blake etc. We''ve also spent more money on players than these teams, so to blame our league position on the board is stupid, your barking up the wrong tree.

if our players are on more money and not producing the goods then roeder has made some bad errors.

considering the board employed roeder i would say thats poor judgement,

like the previous untried manager ....hired by the board...

if you employed someone who didnt do their job properly and brought the wrong players in.. whos to blame..

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Canary Nut"]Amazing how clubs with poor average gates compared to ourselves, such as Burnley, Preston NE. and Plymouth can compete and we can''t![/quote]

Because I imagine our players are earning a lot more than theirs. I''d imagine Sibierski and Lita are earning more than Chris Brown and Robbie Blake etc. We''ve also spent more money on players than these teams, so to blame our league position on the board is stupid, your barking up the wrong tree.
[/quote]

The boards of the clubs I mention must be doing something different from our board.

I''ll take it!I''ll do swapsies!for my lawn-mower, a packet of Skips and some used chewing gum?!

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Canary Nut"]Amazing how clubs with poor average gates compared to ourselves, such as Burnley, Preston NE. and Plymouth can compete and we can''t![/quote]Because I imagine our players are earning a lot more than theirs. I''d imagine Sibierski and Lita are earning more than Chris Brown and Robbie Blake etc. We''ve also spent more money on players than these teams, so to blame our league position on the board is stupid, your barking up the wrong tree. [/quote]Actually commanding just 15% of the wage bill it''s not the loan players who are the problem. We can fill 5 playing spaces for 15% max the other 6 spaces are costing 85% of the wage bill to fill. It''s the J.C''s and Fozzys not Sibs and Lita causing the problem.

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Canary Nut"]Amazing how clubs with poor average gates compared to ourselves, such as Burnley, Preston NE. and Plymouth can compete and we can''t![/quote]

Because I imagine our players are earning a lot more than theirs. I''d imagine Sibierski and Lita are earning more than Chris Brown and Robbie Blake etc. We''ve also spent more money on players than these teams, so to blame our league position on the board is stupid, your barking up the wrong tree.
[/quote]

Actually commanding just 15% of the wage bill it''s not the loan players who are the problem. We can fill 5 playing spaces for 15% max the other 6 spaces are costing 85% of the wage bill to fill. It''s the J.C''s and Fozzys not Sibs and Lita causing the problem.
[/quote]

Well said.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Canary Nut"]Amazing how clubs with poor average gates compared to ourselves, such as Burnley, Preston NE. and Plymouth can compete and we can''t![/quote]

[/quote]

And for that I''d expect more results.