Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Err?....Come On Swansea Anyone?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

And no, I''m not saying this okay?[:|]

But be totally honest here, is anyone thinking it?

[/quote]

At least CT had the guts to actually say it and stick to his guns.Nice to see the pupil outshining the teacher.

How many more times are you going to play this stupid and rather pathetic game of revolution by proxy?

CT will be around soon don''t worry. Hoping we take one step closer to relegation [Y] ... Because that will ''help our club''. Yes, of course it will...

As for a swansea win, no I''m not and neither should you as ultimately it will not do anything anyway. Roeder cannot be sacked until we have enough money to sack him. That money will only come once delia has somebody to sell up to. And until somebody comes in willing to pay the price then that will not happen. Meaning a loss will do no help bar taking one step closer to relegation ...

[/quote]

The Preston match was off the back of two straight defeats, it would be pointless willing the team to lose this one. Not unless we were to lose heavily.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

At least CT had the guts to actually say it and stick to his guns.Nice to see the pupil outshining the teacher.

How many more times are you going to play this stupid and rather pathetic game of revolution by proxy?

[/quote]I bloody well knew it! [:D]

I knew there would be at least one dotty poster taking it like this. So just what part of ''And no, I''m not saying this okay'' did you struggle with Beauseant?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I knew there would be at least one dotty poster taking it like this. So just what part of ''And no, I''m not saying this okay'' did you struggle with Beauseant?

[/quote]

What I struggle with is why you post these things if you want us to win. If you don''t want us to lose why make the post? Unless of course you just want some attention, or to create a bandwagon which you can subsequently hitch onto.Do you want us to win against Swansea....yes or no?

Oh and don''t worry, it won''t just be one "dotty" poster. Incoming!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What I struggle with is why you post these things if you want us to win. If you don''t want us to lose why make the post? Unless of course you just want some attention, or to create a bandwagon which you can subsequently hitch onto.Do you want us to win against Swansea....yes or no?

Oh and don''t worry, it won''t just be one "dotty" poster. Incoming!

[/quote]Yes of course I want City to win against Swansea.......but others might not, hence the thread.

[/quote]I can only speak for myself. No.

I could never wish a defeat, but must admit to not caring as much as I once did. [:(]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I could never wish a defeat, but must admit to not caring as much as I once did. [:(][/quote]

Likewise, although I would rephrase not caring as much anymore as simply being so fed up with disappointment that the excitement of waiting for the next game has faded badly this season. 

[/quote]

To be honest Wiz, I actually thought that yesterday before they went and beat Watford 3-1.

I''m not thinking it now though and I most certainly will not be thinking it on Saturday!!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I could never wish a defeat, but must admit to not caring as much as I once did. [:(][/quote]Sadly Salhuddin, I can relate to your feelings.

What a tragic state of affairs eh?[:(]

Swansea are a much better side than Preston , cannot see anything but another defeat , its very hard to see where the points are going to come from to keep us up this season .

[/quote][img]http://eramblings.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/shut_the_fuck_up_large.jpg[/img]

Come on Wiz. Yes, we all want the board out, but you can never go against your own club and wish them to lose a game, surely?

It would put us in deeper trouble and then noone will want to invest, right?!

[/quote]

I was thinking that I might be thinking it, but thinking again I thought no.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[img]http://eramblings.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/shut_the_fuck_up_large.jpg[/img]
[/quote]How does the bad language fit with your avatar Chops?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote][img]http://eramblings.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/shut_the_fuck_up_large.jpg[/img][/quote]How does the bad language fit with your avatar Chops?[/quote]I wasn''t saying it, okay?But being totally honest, everyone here was thinking it.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[img]http://eramblings.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/shut_the_fuck_up_large.jpg[/img]
[/quote]How does the bad language fit with your avatar Chops?[/quote]

I wasn''t saying it, okay?

But being totally honest, everyone here was thinking it.

[/quote]

Gotta bump this, it''s priceless