Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Yes or No?

Nope, I still think there are at least 3 teams worse than us in this league.  Donny, Forest, and pick any 1 from Charlton, Palace, Watford, Barnsley, Southampton.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Yes.[/quote]

You don''t really mean that do you?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]My heart says no, my head says yes[/quote]

My left knee''s undecided, but my pancreas has always been pessimistic.

God, you can tell its Friday afternoon, can''t you![:P]

No, there are 3 worse teams, and by the end of the season I am convinced we will be mid-table, despite the problems behind the scenes.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Yes.[/quote]

You don''t really mean that do you?[/quote]

Yes, I''m afraid at the moment I think we will. We are just far too lightweight right now, we don''t score enough goals and we have very little strength in depth. Not to mention a total lack of confidence and our awful away record.

I would definitely say, looking at our squad, we should have enough to avoid it but when some of the loan players go back (especially Lita, we must make the most of him while he is here - his goals have already earned us five points), they need to be replaced but even then there''s still not a great deal there in terms of numbers and quality. If we really have no money to play with at all then it will be very difficult. And Roeder does appear to be losing the plot very rapidly when it comes to tactics and team selections which hardly helps, either.

I just think we look so directionless, leaderless and spineless on the pitch - generally the moment something goes against us we fall to pieces, more so away from home - very few players want to take responsibility and I doubt many of them really care, whether they are loans or not. I also think Roeder may be losing a few of them but I think the majority simply aren''t very good. We are sleepwalking into relegation and this has been coming for a few years, it''s the result of a board not investing enough into the playing side and managers not doing well enough with what they have got.

Yes

Loose to Swansea tomorrow, traditional Sky TV lash up next week, then Palace at home ! What chance the old White Carthorse fans leaving Carrow Road on Dec 7th chanting " bottom of the league at Carrow Road "

[quote user="riverender"]

Loose to Swansea tomorrow, traditional Sky TV lash up next week, then Palace at home !

[/quote]There''s an away match to our current big bogey team Sheff Weds in there as well!I think we''ll be okay this season... just.

[quote user="riverender"]

Yes

Loose to Swansea tomorrow, traditional Sky TV lash up next week, then Palace at home ! What chance the old White Carthorse fans leaving Carrow Road on Dec 7th chanting " bottom of the league at Carrow Road "

[/quote]

I''m not looking forward to the game against the inbreds, things are not looking good.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]No, there are 3 worse teams, and by the end of the season I am convinced we will be mid-table, despite the problems behind the scenes.[/quote]

What''s all this three worse teams nonsense?!

We are not that great, Watford and Charlton have much better squads than us.

For the record, yes we are on the way down IMO - our players and NCFC as a whole doesn''t have the mental strength to win this battle.

Yes, I think we will, for the same reason Graham outlined in a previous post.Perhaps I''ve caught the atmosphere of lethargic despair, or perhaps I can simply detect it, but I can''t remember things being this bleak at the ground or on the pitch.  Anything less than a win tomorrow and the vultures will be circling.

It''s going to be tighter than our non-existent player budget.....We cannot afford to drop points at home, as our away form is dire.

I think we''ll be more closer to relegation - than finishing mid-table.....

my bowels are telling me its going to be tight! sods law, we will escape relegation by putting on a good fight but then go into administration and get deducted the ten points!

No

Maybe its the after work pints speaking but I can''t see us going down, despite us being dreadful at the minute.  However, ask me at this time tomorrow and i might have changed my mind!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Yes, I think we will, for the same reason Graham outlined in a previous post.

Perhaps I''ve caught the atmosphere of lethargic despair, or perhaps I can simply detect it, but I can''t remember things being this bleak at the ground or on the pitch.  Anything less than a win tomorrow and the vultures will be circling.

[/quote]

Damn buzzards! I ain''t dead yet..... and neither are my team.... oh sure, the old man''s off his rocker... If Grampa says we''re staying up we must be going down... but play offs I tell ya...PLAY OFFS!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]No, there are 3 worse teams, and by the end of the season I am convinced we will be mid-table, despite the problems behind the scenes.[/quote]

What''s all this three worse teams nonsense?!

We are not that great, Watford and Charlton have much better squads than us.

For the record, yes we are on the way down IMO - our players and NCFC as a whole doesn''t have the mental strength to win this battle.

[/quote]

Nonsense? No, and I wasn''t considering Watford and Charlton, I was however, considering Notts Forest, Southampton and Doncaster.

So I don''t care about Watford and Charlton, and I wish some of you would bloody show some flipping faith in our team, it''s go so defeatist on here now it''s unbelievable.

No.

Any team that can batter the clear leaders by 5-2 as enough in the locker to avoid relegation. Home form will be the key and we are starting to put that right. The current crop of injuries and suspension may force Roeder into playing the side that we all want!

I think we will continue to hover just above the drop zone and finish around where we did last year. Not great I know but the best we can hope for.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

No.

Any team that can batter the clear leaders by 5-2 as enough in the locker to avoid relegation. Home form will be the key and we are starting to put that right. The current crop of injuries and suspension may force Roeder into playing the side that we all want!

I think we will continue to hover just above the drop zone and finish around where we did last year. Not great I know but the best we can hope for.

[/quote]

On the flip side, any team that can allow Southampton their only home win of the season, could well get relegated !