Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

The Scrimmage. In the studio we have................

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/norfolk/aod.shtml?norfolk/scrimmage]http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/norfolk/aod.shtml?norfolk/scrimmage[/url]

[quote user="Barclayman artist formerly known as Barclayboy"]Arrgghhh! where the hell is the Scrimmage! link please!!!!![/quote]Terrible isn''t it. You''re sitting there with your trousers round your ankles and Kleenex at hand and you just can''t find what you''re looking for [:P][;)]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="AndyJR"]Huck''s!!!Someone text in and ask if he''s going to play for Lowerstoft.  [:)][/quote]Huck''s what?

[/quote]Well done.

Just back from the studio as one of the guests on the show. What a legend Darren Huckerby is!  How can our football club treat our legend like that.  He is not even allow to put a foot on the grass at Colney and as confirmed will be training at Lowestoft with Craig Fleming. 

...and Darren as you have confirmed you (and most of the other players read this) many thanks for the lift back to the station you are a true gent.

[quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

Just back from the studio as one of the guests on the show. What a legend Darren Huckerby is!  How can our football club treat our legend like that.  He is not even allow to put a foot on the grass at Colney and as confirmed will be training at Lowestoft with Craig Fleming. 

...and Darren as you have confirmed you (and most of the other players read this) many thanks for the lift back to the station you are a true gent.

[/quote]

So guess you are Tim Allman [:)] so spill the beans has he honestly been told he can''t train at Colney?

[quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

Nope Tim posts as Tim Allman!

Yes I honestly have been told that.  No reason to make it up!

,,,and I suspect you can work out what Darren thinks of his old boss!

[/quote]

So you were Simon then [:)] Mr Doncaster lied to me then as I have an email from him assuring me that Hucks has spoken to Roeder and agreed days when he can train at Colney. Grrrr

Have head similar stories about Hucks Lucky Nine. If he has been told he''s not welcome at Colney then an absolute disgrace and just another example of what a Grade A **** Glen Roeder is. I can expressly recall him saying when Hucks was released that he would be welcome back at Colney anytime!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Have head similar stories about Hucks Lucky Nine. If he has been told he''s not welcome at Colney then an absolute disgrace and just another example of what a Grade A **** Glen Roeder is. I can expressly recall him saying when Hucks was released that he would be welcome back at Colney anytime!
[/quote]

Me too, I think someone should ask if the club (Roeder) has gone back on their (his) word. If so it''s a utter disgrace.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

[/quote]

So you were Simon then [:)] Mr Doncaster lied to me then as I have an email from him assuring me that Hucks has spoken to Roeder and agreed days when he can train at Colney. Grrrr

[/quote]

Doomcaster lying, surely not lol.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hucks would only be allowed to train with Norwich on the days when we are in the top 6 of the table; when Huckerby''s appearance wont cause more drama and controversey. Things aren''t rosey, and roedy doesnt want Hucks getting in the way; grabbing the attention abd being forced to field more questions about it!

[quote user="Huddy "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hucks would only be allowed to train with Norwich on the days when we are in the top 6 of the table; when Huckerby''s appearance wont cause more drama and controversey. Things aren''t rosey, and roedy doesnt want Hucks getting in the way; grabbing the attention abd being forced to field more questions about it!

[/quote]

lol you''re probably closer in truth than you imagine.  After GR''s attitude to the shareholders the other night nothing would suprise me from that man.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I will tackle him on this tomorrow [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I will tackle him on this tomorrow [:D]

[/quote]Shame you could''nt wait until Saturday.  I have this vision of Neil Doncaster standing opposite the Canary Store, talking to a couple of fans and all of a sudden CA just running in with an all-out Rugby Tackle.  That would get a few hits on You tube.

What a nice man Mr Roeder is turning out to be , the sooner we are shot of him the better ,nasty and a piss poor manager with it .

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

[/quote]

So guess you are Tim Allman [:)] so spill the beans has he honestly been told he can''t train at Colney?

[/quote]

This sounds like a potential Spartacus moment. I am Tim Allman, and have just got back from the Forum. It took a long time as I live in NW London, but we did pop into the Nelson for a swift one before catching the 8.00pm train.

I''d like to echo what Lucky Nine said about Hucks. The man bleeds yellow and green. It was a surreal evening sitting in a radio studio with one of my heroes. Hucks did most of the talking, and when I spoke it was good chance for the listeners to nip out and put the kettle on.

Thanks to Darren for the lift back to the station. It was the most expensive car I have ever travelled in.

For those that read the PinkUn, I''ll be writing the Capital Canaries Column the week after next (22nd Nov) about the show.

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This sounds like a potential Spartacus moment. I am Tim Allman, and have just got back from the Forum. It took a long time as I live in NW London, but we did pop into the Nelson for a swift one before catching the 8.00pm train.

I''d like to echo what Lucky Nine said about Hucks. The man bleeds yellow and green. It was a surreal evening sitting in a radio studio with one of my heroes. Hucks did most of the talking, and when I spoke it was good chance for the listeners to nip out and put the kettle on.

Thanks to Darren for the lift back to the station. It was the most expensive car I have ever travelled in.

For those that read the PinkUn, I''ll be writing the Capital Canaries Column the week after next (22nd Nov) about the show.

[/quote]

I''m very jealous, what I would have given to have been there.[:)]

thanks for

your email Mark

i can

confirm that Darren met with the Manager last week and invited him to train

weekly at Colney to use the gym there

OTBCNeilBloody hell he was quick!Anyway reply above.

Thanks strange because he emailed me Tuesday and said that Hucks had agreed with Roeder times to train at Colney although they weren''t fixed times. If he''s now saying he''s only allowed to use the gymn up there then thats a different story.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

Are you sure Tim, I once gave you a lift back from Norwich!!!