Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Aliens amongst us......?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]CityAngel - slightly melodramatic if you don''t me saying so.  The current owners have admitted that they can''t bring the club up to the next level.  The club won''t die as a result of this, in fact if you believe that the club is better off without the current board, then surely it must follow that the club will improve as a result of a new board.

Mello - to reverse your question - Do you believe that forums such as this can damage the club ?  And do you often suffer from delusions of grandeur ?
[/quote]

Yes, and all the time....as I''m deluded....

What do you think? And are your delusions of grandeur, grander than mine?....

[/quote]

Me ? Think ?  I''m an employee of the club, I''m not paid to think !

Damn, rumbled...
[/quote]

There''s probably an element of truth - in your reply.....

I understand that Joe Ferrari is on a Canary News email Group that I recieve messages on and occaisonally contribute to.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]CityAngel - slightly melodramatic if you don''t me saying so.  The current owners have admitted that they can''t bring the club up to the next level.  The club won''t die as a result of this, in fact if you believe that the club is better off without the current board, then surely it must follow that the club will improve as a result of a new board.Mello - to reverse your question - Do you believe that forums such as this can damage the club ?  And do you often suffer from delusions of grandeur ?[/quote]

[/quote]Me ? Think ?  I''m an employee of the club, I''m not paid to think !Damn, rumbled...[/quote]

[/quote]And probably an element of yours in your conspiracy theories.  Don''t look too hard, you might find the answers you seek uncomfortable.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]CityAngel - slightly melodramatic if you don''t me saying so.  The current owners have admitted that they can''t bring the club up to the next level.  The club won''t die as a result of this, in fact if you believe that the club is better off without the current board, then surely it must follow that the club will improve as a result of a new board.

Mello - to reverse your question - Do you believe that forums such as this can damage the club ?  And do you often suffer from delusions of grandeur ?
[/quote]

"they can''t bring the club up to the next level"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Understatement of the year or what?Have you studied the league table at the end of the last three seasons because to me it looks like we are sliding in the opposite direction to up.

Twelve years and this Board have attracted only two million from outside and that brought the Turners to the table.What has then folowed is another story.Please do not forget that two of the current Board have put in a big fat zero.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Are there folk from NCFC plc posting on here - for the purpose of ''Damage Limitation''?..... [/quote]

They''ve been at it for ages Mello...as you have astutely observed before. No doubt there is a little stash of user names rotated to avoid obvious recognition...

Sad...but that is how microscopic the thinking is at CR these days. I swear some total twonk uses NN''s user name on here regularly as he can''t really be that daft...can he?  [^o)]

[/quote]

i`ve heard they track down negative posters on here and hire private detectives  to rummage through there wheely bins to see if they can dig up any dirt on them to blackmail  them to stay silent, i`d shred everything if i was you, can`t be too careful,

oh and by the way an encrypted message for you from headquarters..  this is a code red situation , the wolf is loose, you know what to do agent cluck..do not fall into enemy hands alive [:D]

[:S][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Damn, rumbled...
[/quote]

[/quote]

And probably an element of yours in your conspiracy theories.  Don''t look too hard, you might find the answers you seek uncomfortable.
[/quote]

I don''t seek anything, I''m not paid to seek. That''s the likes of Cameldung''s job. My contributions and inane drivel to this forum, are purely voluntary and unpaid - and are only my personal thoughts, opinion and assumption.......Coupled with my occasional pathetic attempt at humour......(and it''s a sh*t night on the telly).

I know that the club ''peruses'' this and other forum''s.....They gauge opinion, mood and criticism etc.....and I get this odd feeling that there are some who contribute on here, are connected to the club in some way, shape or form...But, it''s only a personal paranoid opinion.[*-)] 

I think I have worked it out.

Arrdee.Wazz,Nutty and Lapp passcoded messages between them.

Just see how often sausages are mentioned. Thats a code for.........?

Ahhhhhhhh they got me with a arrdee loaded chippolata

[quote user="wayne kerr"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Are there folk from NCFC plc posting on here - for the purpose of ''Damage Limitation''?..... [/quote]

They''ve been at it for ages Mello...as you have astutely observed before. No doubt there is a little stash of user names rotated to avoid obvious recognition...

Sad...but that is how microscopic the thinking is at CR these days. I swear some total twonk uses NN''s user name on here regularly as he can''t really be that daft...can he?  [^o)]

[/quote]

i`ve heard they track down negative posters on here and hire private detectives  to rummage through there wheely bins to see if they can dig up any dirt on them to blackmail  them to stay silent, i`d shred everything if i was you, can`t be too careful,

oh and by the way an encrypted message for you from headquarters..  this is a code red situation , the wolf is loose, you know what to do agent cluck..do not fall into enemy hands alive [:D]

[/quote]

Thank''s for that wayne-kerr.....Have you informed agent Master Bates?  

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="wayne kerr"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

if anyone one wishes you "good luck"   do not   reply  in a norfolk  accent 

[/quote]

[quote]I know that the club ''peruses'' this and other forum''s.....They gauge

opinion, mood and criticism etc.....and I get this odd feeling that

there are some who contribute on here, are connected to the club in

some way, shape or form..[/quote]But you can lurk here without posting.  I guess if you wanted to gauge opinion you could post in anonymity, but if you were doing that, would you be doing that for your own interest, or as an employee ?  Who knows ?  Do you really care ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]CityAngel - slightly melodramatic if you don''t me saying so.  The current owners have admitted that they can''t bring the club up to the next level.  The club won''t die as a result of this, in fact if you believe that the club is better off without the current board, then surely it must follow that the club will improve as a result of a new board.Mello - to reverse your question - Do you believe that forums such as this can damage the club ?  And do you often suffer from delusions of grandeur ?[/quote]

"they can''t bring the club up to the next level"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Understatement of the year or what?Have you studied the league table at the end of the last three seasons because to me it looks like we are sliding in the opposite direction to up.

Twelve years and this Board have attracted only two million from outside and that brought the Turners to the table.What has then folowed is another story.Please do not forget that two of the current Board have put in a big fat zero.

[/quote]Go on Tilly, you jump on that bandwagon !  I do hope you enjoy the melodrama, you certainly give a good impression of doing so.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][:S][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Damn, rumbled...
[/quote]

[/quote]

And probably an element of yours in your conspiracy theories.  Don''t look too hard, you might find the answers you seek uncomfortable.
[/quote]

I don''t seek anything, I''m not paid to seek. That''s the likes of Cameldung''s job. My contributions and inane drivel to this forum, are purely voluntary and unpaid - and are only my personal thoughts, opinion and assumption.......Coupled with my occasional pathetic attempt at humour......(and it''s a sh*t night on the telly).

I know that the club ''peruses'' this and other forum''s.....They gauge opinion, mood and criticism etc.....and I get this odd feeling that there are some who contribute on here, are connected to the club in some way, shape or form...But, it''s only a personal paranoid opinion.[*-)] 

[/quote]

Whatever, it''s just the thought of Joe, Emma, Gemma tracking the move of dissenters 24/7 and reporting back to Doomcaster that cracks me up.

Joe: "I''ve got Cluckcaster Neil.  I''m on him, fear not.

Neil: "Tell him it''s a bad time of the year for chickens."

Gemma: "Neil, Smudger alert."

Neil: "Do you need help?"

Gemma: "No, I can handle him.  It''s not difficult..  We call him mouth and trousers."

Emma: "Neil, Joe.  I''ve an incoming Good News Gordon.  I need help."

Neil: "Tell him Shola isn''t in the building and there isn''t a press conference at 1 p.m." 

Emma: "Great, thanks.  He''s gone away but he did say he was going to turn up as someone else............"

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]The notion of a Club Employee posting here for "damage limitation" is quite absurd.[/quote]

No it''s not.....quite the contrary.

[/quote]

If you add together all regular posters of the major message boards, they''ll still only add up to a tiny minority of fans out of 25,000 (40,000) if you count the entire data base at the club.

Therefore would the club bother to do it?  Me thinks not.
[/quote]

actually you will be suprised of the amount of people that view these message boards and never post. (ie myself!). If you include all the message boards there are a good few thousand who view them like me, and it is a major way of judging public opinion.

[quote user="Dicky"]Or then again, it could just be supporters who support their club through good and bad times.  No sorry, what a ridiculous thought.  A true supporter obviously slags off his club at every opportunity.[/quote]

here''s  an obvious one from the PLC

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]The notion of a Club Employee posting here for "damage limitation" is quite absurd.[/quote]

What damage? This is a message board.

[/quote]

Yes, a ''Norwich City'' one......Now, why don''t you go and find out why/how Mr Mandelson has been made a Lord, or something...

[/quote]

We''re busy ruining the lives of social workers in Haringey.  You doing anything useful?[:|]

[/quote]

That''s useful? Perhaps there should have been some, ahem, "investigative" journalism being carried out into the performance of Social Services in the area some time ago, proactive usually being preferable to reactive.

[quote user="wayne kerr"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="wayne kerr"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

if anyone one wishes you "good luck"   do not   reply  in a norfolk  accent 

[/quote][/quote]

and here''s more proof that self abuse damages the brain cells

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Are there folk from NCFC plc posting on here - for the purpose of ''Damage Limitation''?..... [/quote]So who do you suggest - I would be interested to know. Oh common you can''t say something like that without offering up some sort of evidence or are you just like "deepthroat" off the X-files, wander in randomly and tell us that the truth is out there and we should find container number 267743?!!

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Are there folk from NCFC plc posting on here - for the purpose of ''Damage Limitation''?..... [/quote]

So who do you suggest - I would be interested to know. Oh common you can''t say something like that without offering up some sort of evidence or are you just like "deepthroat" off the X-files, wander in randomly and tell us that the truth is out there and we should find container number 267743?!!
[/quote]

Now then chicken - everybody knows that container number 267743 is a red herring.  It''s container number 231157 you should be interested in.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Are there folk from NCFC plc posting on here - for the purpose of ''Damage Limitation''?..... [/quote]So who do you suggest - I would be interested to know. Oh common you can''t say something like that without offering up some sort of evidence or are you just like "deepthroat" off the X-files, wander in randomly and tell us that the truth is out there and we should find container number 267743?!![/quote]I sorta agree, It'';s patently obvious at times the boards are monitored,  phrases and quotes posters say occasionally get regurgitated back out into the Media.  That''s not the point though.  The point is Mellow reckoned ''folk from NCFC plc posting on here - for the purpose of ''Damage Limitation''I still don''t think they''d bother, cos so many have made their mind up, I haven''t come across anyone who has actually changed it.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Are there folk from NCFC plc posting on here - for the purpose of ''Damage Limitation''?..... [/quote]So who do you suggest - I would be interested to know. Oh common you can''t say something like that without offering up some sort of evidence or are you just like "deepthroat" off the X-files, wander in randomly and tell us that the truth is out there and we should find container number 267743?!![/quote]I sorta agree, It'';s patently obvious at times the boards are monitored,  phrases and quotes posters say occasionally get regurgitated back out into the Media.  That''s not the point though.  The point is Mellow reckoned ''folk from NCFC plc posting on here - for the purpose of ''Damage Limitation''I still don''t think they''d bother, cos so many have made their mind up, I haven''t come across anyone who has actually changed it.[/quote]The club''s bound to look, whether they bother posting though, hmm. Bet they''d be outnumbered by the binners posting under false pretences though.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

Well said Mello Yello.

I wonder if they have been to a Prince of Darkness course on how to spin?

[/quote]

Yes. Bravo Mello, quite how you keep resurrecting the same tired old paranoid theme over thousands of threads and many centuries is quite astonishing.

Mello uses the classic double bluff tactic, trying to detract from his own credentials as a club insider.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Whatever, it''s just the thought of Joe, Emma, Gemma tracking the move of dissenters 24/7 and reporting back to Doomcaster that cracks me up.

Joe: "I''ve got Cluckcaster Neil.  I''m on him, fear not.

Neil: "Tell him it''s a bad time of the year for chickens."

Gemma: "Neil, Smudger alert."

Neil: "Do you need help?"

Gemma: "No, I can handle him.  It''s not difficult..  We call him mouth and trousers."

Emma: "Neil, Joe.  I''ve an incoming Good News Gordon.  I need help."

Neil: "Tell him Shola isn''t in the building and there isn''t a press conference at 1 p.m." 

Emma: "Great, thanks.  He''s gone away but he did say he was going to turn up as someone else............"

[/quote]

Quite so, Cam... because the club employees obviously have nothing better to do with their time.  Personally, I agree with Squit, its all an elaborate double-bluff - Mello is Delia and Cluck is Doomcaster.  They certainly talk with as much wit and intelligence as those two.... QED, I say! [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Well said Mello Yello.

I wonder if they have been to a Prince of Darkness course on how to spin?

[/quote]

Yes. Bravo Mello, quite how you keep resurrecting the same tired old paranoid theme over thousands of threads and many centuries is quite astonishing.

[/quote]

Alien alert! Alien alert! Just look how they attempt to smother any discussion.