Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Aliens amongst us......?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Are there folk from NCFC plc posting on here - for the purpose of ''Damage Limitation''?..... [/quote]

They''ve been at it for ages Mello...as you have astutely observed before. No doubt there is a little stash of user names rotated to avoid obvious recognition...

Sad...but that is how microscopic the thinking is at CR these days. I swear some total twonk uses NN''s user name on here regularly as he can''t really be that daft...can he?  [^o)]

Or then again, it could just be supporters who support their club through good and bad times.  No sorry, what a ridiculous thought.  A true supporter obviously slags off his club at every opportunity.

Having attended last nights jamboree if anybody contributes to this message board on behalf the club then quite frankly their efforts would be better spent in stopping Dearest Glen from talking to the supporters.

Coming to the Club Shop soon

“How to make friend and influence people the Glen Roeder way”

[quote user="Dicky"]Or then again, it could just be supporters who support their club through good and bad times.  No sorry, what a ridiculous thought.  A true supporter obviously slags off his club at every opportunity.[/quote]

Talking of microscopic thinking...

[|-)]

[quote user="Dicky"]Or then again, it could just be supporters who support their club through good and bad times.  No sorry, what a ridiculous thought.  A true supporter obviously slags off his club at every opportunity.[/quote]

You can still be a supporter without agreeing with everything everyone at the club does!

Surely you cannot be happy at the current situation on and off the pitch at Carrow Road?

I''ll never reach the upper echelons of being a more truer supporter, than you....But you are you, and I am me.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

You can still be a supporter without agreeing with everything everyone at the club does!

Surely you cannot be happy at the current situation on and off the pitch at Carrow Road?

[/quote]

Dicky would be happy if we were in the Conference.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]The notion of a Club Employee posting here for "damage limitation" is quite absurd.[/quote]

What damage? This is a message board.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]The notion of a Club Employee posting here for "damage limitation" is quite absurd.[/quote]Agreed,  ridiculous.  They''ve better things to do, like trying to sort this mess out

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]The notion of a Club Employee posting here for "damage limitation" is quite absurd.[/quote] Joe Ferrari seemed to take damage limitation quite seriously last time I was on the official mb.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]The notion of a Club Employee posting here for "damage limitation" is quite absurd.[/quote]

No it''s not.....quite the contrary.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Yes, a ''Norwich City'' one......Now, why don''t you go and find out why/how Mr Mandelson has been made a Lord, or something...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]If you add together all regular posters of the major message boards, they''ll still only add up to a tiny minority of fans out of 25,000 (40,000) if you count the entire data base at the club.Therefore would the club bother to do it?  Me thinks not.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

If you add together all regular posters of the major message boards, they''ll still only add up to a tiny minority of fans out of 25,000 (40,000) if you count the entire data base at the club.

Therefore would the club bother to do it?  Me thinks not.
[/quote]

Me care not what you thinks.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]If you add together all regular posters of the major message boards, they''ll still only add up to a tiny minority of fans out of 25,000 (40,000) if you count the entire data base at the club.Therefore would the club bother to do it?  Me thinks not.[/quote]

[/quote]And that my friend is the exact attitude of the Club.  Ask Roeder

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Yes, a ''Norwich City'' one......Now, why don''t you go and find out why/how Mr Mandelson has been made a Lord, or something...

[/quote]

We''re busy ruining the lives of social workers in Haringey.  You doing anything useful?[:|]

I don''t see how not contributing to the constant whining means Dicky is happy with the current situation.

I''m not happy with the displays, the players, the league position, or any of it, but i''ll still go, and i''ll still be supporting Norwich. Because i''m not just in it to get something back out. I support Norwich because i was raised to, and because i love the football club, watching the games, the atmosphere, and the brilliant times and memories i''ve had from it. If i have to sit through years of rubbish for the next one, i will.

Supporting NCFC goes beyond the manager, the players, and the board. It''s something i''ll do regardless of who''s in charge, because i know damn well i''ll be around a long time after they will, supporting the club through thick, OR thin, not just when it''s good. If i was solely bothered about results and doing well, i''d support Man Utd.

City ''til i die, an'' all that.

Back to the days of 13,000 averages! I do wonder, at times, just how many of the posters on this board are part of the extra 10,000 we suddenly gained after the playoff season...

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

If you add together all regular posters of the major message boards, they''ll still only add up to a tiny minority of fans out of 25,000 (40,000) if you count the entire data base at the club.

[/quote]

I do believe you might think right although it does lower the profile a bit..............

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We''re busy ruining the lives of social workers in Haringey.  You doing anything useful?[:|]

[/quote]

I''ve done many useful things, and continue to do so......Preferring to keep it personal, unlike some Tabloid Trumpeteer''s.....

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And that my friend is the exact attitude of the Club.  Ask Roeder
[/quote]

You don''t care what I think.....so, who cares?

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cam - No offence meant but we''re all fed up and its troubled times for our club so its probably not a good time for you to post in various threads about who you know, what you know and who you''ve spoken too. I know you don''t mean any harm but let us Norwich fans mourn the demise of our club in peace.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Thirsty The club monitor this board. And not just this one. Be very afraid.[/quote]

I''m fairly sure that an ex-NCFC employee posted on Wrath of the Barclay for a while. Harry Helveg was his name. It was over three years ago though.

CityAngel - slightly melodramatic if you don''t me saying so.  The current owners have admitted that they can''t bring the club up to the next level.  The club won''t die as a result of this, in fact if you believe that the club is better off without the current board, then surely it must follow that the club will improve as a result of a new board.Mello - to reverse your question - Do you believe that forums such as this can damage the club ?  And do you often suffer from delusions of grandeur ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]CityAngel - slightly melodramatic if you don''t me saying so.  The current owners have admitted that they can''t bring the club up to the next level.  The club won''t die as a result of this, in fact if you believe that the club is better off without the current board, then surely it must follow that the club will improve as a result of a new board.

Mello - to reverse your question - Do you believe that forums such as this can damage the club ?  And do you often suffer from delusions of grandeur ?
[/quote]

Yes, and all the time....as I''m deluded....

What do you think? And are your delusions of grandeur, grander than mine?....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]CityAngel - slightly melodramatic if you don''t me saying so.  The current owners have admitted that they can''t bring the club up to the next level.  The club won''t die as a result of this, in fact if you believe that the club is better off without the current board, then surely it must follow that the club will improve as a result of a new board.Mello - to reverse your question - Do you believe that forums such as this can damage the club ?  And do you often suffer from delusions of grandeur ?[/quote]

Yes, and all the time....as I''m deluded....

What do you think? And are your delusions of grandeur, grander than mine?....

[/quote]Me ? Think ?  I''m an employee of the club, I''m not paid to think !Damn, rumbled...

Neil Doncaster asked me if i was TIL 1010 on this messageboard about a couple of months ago and only last week at Andy Cullen''s leaving do Mr Batley who replaced Leon Blackburn asked me if i had worked out who he was on here.

Last year Joe Ferrari actually rang me up spitting feathers about something i had posted calling me irresponsible in my position as NCISA chairman.

So there you have it,three of them at least.