Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

What should i get on my away shirt..

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

Gonna get something that makes my point or has a go at Delia and co printed on my away shirt, Cash then zero as the number or something like that,maybe something a bit more riscky? Any ideas people.

[/quote]

On the front have a wide yellow line and on the back an empty wine bottle with a wine glass.

What should I get on my away shirt? Well thinking about it, I would say about £10 remember its second hand. You could try it on e-bay or perhaps Aylsham sale, trouble is you cant put a reserve on it there as they don''t accept anything under £30 and if it didn''t sell there is the lotting fee to consider of £1-50, uumm a bit of a puggerment....arrdee.

Well I reckon if you can fit the lords prayer on a postage stamp you must be able to fit "I support Norwich City and I remember the good days when we played nice attractive passing football. I remember watching us on Match of the Day every Saturday, I remember Jeremy Goss scoring a belter when we beat Leeds 4.0 away,I remember Bayern Munich away,I remember us buying Dean Ashton and the goal that Dean Coney scored...........Now all I have is people pulling the P155 out of me every Monday at work, people laughing at my plight in public houses, I make my way to Carrow Rd, I make my way to grounds all over the country, I spend my wages on my beloved team and in return for all this dedication I watch in horror as the club I love falls apart before my very eyes. Bad management is to blame for sure. 25000 fans at EVERY home game cant be wrong, clubs who attract 5000 fans to home games are better off...........

That could work mate. If you cant fit it all on, I would go for the beer and kebab option.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]league 1 champions 09/10[/quote]

this wouldnt happen even if we were relegated!

"EAT AT DELIA''S"

(please!)