Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

What should i get on my away shirt..

Gonna get something that makes my point or has a go at Delia and co printed on my away shirt, Cash then zero as the number or something like that,maybe something a bit more riscky? Any ideas people.

Hilarious... no really.... Jimmy Carr will nick that.....

..... that''ll make them wince.... bring investors flooding in.....

Nice one.

Teas ready.

[quote user="IBA"]Hilarious... no really.... Jimmy Carr will nick that..... ..... that''ll make them wince.... bring investors flooding in..... Nice one. Teas ready.[/quote]

Yes thanks smart arse, i havn''t really thought about it that much,thats why i posted it on here because some people on this site a rather humerous and i know that someone will come up with a classic.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

Gonna get something that makes my point or has a go at Delia and co printed on my away shirt, Cash then zero as the number or something like that,maybe something a bit more riscky? Any ideas people.

[/quote]

Beer...

I got my new home shirt with Huckerby on the back in protest of Glenn Roeder letting him go (as in "he should of worn this shirt").

''LITA''                            

"Carl Moore pays my wages"

[/quote]

Delia stinks

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

NCFC

GOING KNOW WERE

FAST

[/quote]

Please dont do this one........[W][8-)]

[/quote] How about ''MUG'' ?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]league 1 champions 09/10[/quote]

WE

DELIA 

But you will have to get it done at another printers,they wont do it at the club

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

No money

Clueless manager

Fu*cked by the board

Christ help us

[/quote]

haha classic, also league 1 champions 09/10 is a good one too, but i doubt we wud get promoted

"MUG" thanks for that Mr Wiz, is that because i gave more money to the club with the purchase of the kit, i support the club and wear the colours with pride and i just like the black kit, it suits the mood of the club. Do you ever stop having a go,i think you''ll find we are just having a bit of light relief (not the sort your used to) i might just get i love Wiziard and number one.