Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Jamie C out on loan!

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED14%20Nov%202008%2011%3A25%3A02%3A357

Well done Ratty, yet another player driven out!

My mesage to Jamie would be......get out lad and do a Chadders, make Roeder and the ungrateful Pink Un message board posters choke on their stupid insults aimed at you.

Thanks for the great memories if you do go.[Y]

What exactly has he done this season though Wiz?  If it was any other player you would be pleased, but with it being you''re Jamie lad you take a different attitude.  He''s been on enough minutes from the bench as well as his three starts.  Sibi and Lita are a better combo.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED14%20Nov%202008%2011%3A25%3A02%3A357

My mesage to Jamie would be......get out lad and do a Chadders, make Roeder and the ungrateful Pink Un message board posters choke on their stupid insults aimed at you.

[/quote]

That would be the one season of being a half decent striker, would it? League One player through and through.

[/quote]

Great memories?

I guess it''s either the hattrick against Colchester or ... er .... green hair 10 years ago?

Or.... um.......

Either way, best of luck JC, get your touch back then get back here and start playing well for us please!

As much as I think he''s thoroughly useless he is currently the only permanent striker on our books so if he goes out somewhere that leaves us with no forward who is actually ours. How on Earth did we get into such a ridiculous position?

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]And Wiz you talk about people giving insults - yet it''s ok for you to call ROEDER ratty?[/quote]The AGM moved the goal posts Mark, not I !

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]What exactly has he done this season though Wiz?  If it was any other player you would be pleased, but with it being you''re Jamie lad you take a different attitude.  He''s been on enough minutes from the bench as well as his three starts.  Sibi and Lita are a better combo.[/quote]What can he be expected to do if the longest he has played this season is 55 minutes?

Wiz face it Cureton is not the player he used to be...actually scrap that, Cureton has NEVER been a good player, you show me when he has had a decent scoring record in the two top divisions apart from that freak season with Col U, he''s not good enough and I say good riddance!!!!!

Seems like Drury has been given the shoulder shrug too. I am beginning to wonder at the manager''s motives now - nevermindany doubts about  his actual ability to manage.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]As much as I think he''s thoroughly useless he is currently the only permanent striker on our books so if he goes out somewhere that leaves us with no forward who is actually ours. How on Earth did we get into such a ridiculous position?[/quote]

That would be the board, and the manager then.  Not a good move even if JC hasn''t done anything, when Lita goes back, then we are left with Lups as a main striker and even he has to go back from his loan with us <<shrug>>.

Fantastic move Roeder, absolutely fantastic.

Good luck Jamie, get some confidence and come back firing [:)]

According to the story on the front page of this website, Cureton as good as asked to go out on loan in order to gain some match practice. Surely if he starts banging in the goals he can be recalled with short notice?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mark Rivers..."]And Wiz you talk about people giving insults - yet it''s ok for you to call ROEDER ratty?[/quote]The AGM moved the goal posts Mark, not I ![/quote]

So you''re not responsible for your own insults ?  Dear oh dear.

I can see why Jamie wants to go out on loan after only 3 starts in 16 games but if NCFC consider that at this moment in time with Sibbi injured and back at Wigan for treatment and only Lupoli and OJ to partner Lita then Roeder has seriously lost the plot.

We havent even got Rusty to play upfront now and whilst I''m moaning who will play woth Doc if Kennedy gets injured as usual on Sat?

Even the players we own are being transformed into Loons, it''s all getting rather concerning.  [:(]

[/quote]

Are you serious Wiz, he had one good season and since then has returned to the very average player he has always been. Then agagin next season when we are in League 1 he may get a few for us, its more his level.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I can see why Jamie wants to go out on loan after only 3 starts in 16 games but if NCFC consider that at this moment in time with Sibbi injured and back at Wigan for treatment and only Lupoli and OJ to partner Lita then Roeder has seriously lost the plot.

We havent even got Rusty to play upfront now and whilst I''m moaning who will play woth Doc if Kennedy gets injured as usual on Sat?

[/quote]

Erm, we will have less of that talk <<cough>> [:$][;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Don''t know, but if I was GR I would be playing Lups and Lita up front together.[/quote]

Spot on 100% agree, i think his hand has been forced for Saturday, lets hope they are sh*t hot together, we need something to happen and quick!

I think a loan move, with a 24-hour-recall option, to a League One club or something then that might be the best move for all concerned. I know that he desperately wants to do well for us, that''s obvious, but he''s just not cutting the mustard here like he has done at other places and we can''t really afford to be sentimental in that respect.

It''s a great shame that it''s worked out how it has for him, I was really happy when he rejoined us in the summer of 2007 after such a successful season with Colchester and, even though he was our top scorer last season with 14 Championship goals, he really should have had double that amount with the chances he had.

He had an excellent chance to have a very good career with us, and probably a better career for himself to boot, when he first broke into the team back in 94/95 and he pissed it up the wall instead. You can''t just keep someone on at the club just because they want to play football, they have to be good enough and, in Curo''s case, score goals on a more regular basis than what he has done, and he just hasn''t. You might point to the fact that he was our top scorer last season with 14 in 46, but three of them were in the same game. That''s not good enough and I think he should go out on loan.

He''s only started 3 games this season for a reason - why do some fans think that is? I''ll tell you - it''s because he just isn''t good enough with us, simple as that. And nobody can solely blame Roeder for knocking his confidence, Cureton hasn''t exactly helped himself in some of his performances and some of the chances he''s missed plus don''t forget Peter Grant had a very firm hand in that too. 

However, if Curo does start alongside Lita tomorrow and gets himself on the scoresheet, helping us to a win in the process, then I''ll of course be really pleased for him - but I fear that, even if it does happen, it could be too little too late for him.