Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD - Norwich Vs Swansea

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Why what''s happening? [:S][/quote]

Not you. Why aren''t you at Carrow Road when you live around the corner? What kind of supporter are you? Going to the speedway tonight?

not all of us can go to the game or would even want to. I, for example, am at work and am on my lunch break.

If you were having a laugh, I apologise. Must be the hormones

We aren''t going, just as well as I have got one of those tummy bugs [:(]  We don''t live around the corner, about 35 minutes drive away.  Speedway season has finished now until March 2009, seems an eternity away.

Still, hope the Canaries win today to give those fans who have gone something to smile about tonight. [:)]

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]

not all of us can go to the game or would even want to. I, for example, am at work and am on my lunch break.

[/quote]

Of course I''m having a laugh. I love all the supporters of NCFC. Hope we score while you are on your lunch break. By the way, I was a staunch supporter every week of the Norwich Stars in the days of Ove Fundin, Aub Lawson, Billy Bales. Do those name smean anything to you?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Heffers Canary"]

[/quote]

Of course I''m having a laugh. I love all the supporters of NCFC. Hope we score while you are on your lunch break. By the way, I was a staunch supporter every week of the Norwich Stars in the days of Ove Fundin, Aub Lawson, Billy Bales. Do those name smean anything to you?

[/quote]

Cripes YC those names are a blast from my past, did you know they are trying to revive speedway in Norwich?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Heffers Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I didn''t. That would give me two reasons to come over.

Cripes YC those names are a blast from my past, did you know they are trying to revive speedway in Norwich?

[/quote]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Heffers Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

were will the track be?

[quote user="mastoola"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Heffers Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

were will the track be?

[/quote]

Carrow Road?

Well they are tackling the matter of where with the City Council, it has to be somewhere far from housing as the noise polution these days.  Someone has suggested where they have the grass track present day, but not 100% sure.  If I find anything else out I will post on here.

Lupoli and Lita up front - fans have been calling to see this partnership, lets see how it works it, on paper it sounds rather fruitful :)

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="mastoola"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Heffers Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

were will the track be?

[/quote]

Carrow Road?

[/quote]

Any faces here you recognise YC?

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Lupoli and Lita up front - fans have been calling to see this partnership, lets see how it works it, on paper it sounds rather fruitful :)[/quote]

We''ve been saying it for weeks and weeks about playing Lups up front with Lita, at last he is playing lol.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="mastoola"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Heffers Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

were will the track be?

[/quote]

Carrow Road?

[/quote]

Any faces here you recognise YC?

[/quote]

Wonderful days. Took me a week to get the cinders out of my hair. I always thought Billy would have made a fine jockey. Okay, back to the subject.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

[quote user="mastoola"]

what year is this from.

heard the names of a few of them especialy fundin,didnt he get the keys to the city?

[/quote]

Well the Firs closed in 1964 so I would guess that photo is late 50''s early 60''s.

Match stats -

Goal Attempts4 : 2Goal Attempts
On Target1 : 1On Target
Crosses- : -Crosses
Corners- : -Corners
Offside- : 1Offside
Fouls3 : 4Fouls
Free kicks5 : 3Free kicks
 Yellow cards- : -Yellow cards 
 Red cards- : -Red cards 
% Possession55 : 45Possession %

ARTURO LUPOLI :D

He gets his chance in the team again and scores the opener!

Pattison seems to be on top top form today...