Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Big load of manure!

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

What the hell keeps me motivated to watch that pile of manure?

Apparently its our fault for not motivating the team according to a safety steward!

[/quote]

Please don''t insult manure by comparing it with  the sh** call  NCFC.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

Apparently its our fault for not motivating the team according to a safety steward!

[/quote]

It''s not compulsary you know lol. Too many reasons to name for us not going to matches anymore.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

[/quote]

It''s not compulsary you know lol. Too many reasons to name for us not going to matches anymore.

[/quote]

At this rate I am going to find it very hard to motivate myself to renew my season ticket next spring. I have watched City for decades but there comes a point when one has to face the question, Am I going mad watching this rubbish?

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

At this rate I am going to find it very hard to motivate myself to renew my season ticket next spring. I have watched City for decades but there comes a point when one has to face the question, Am I going mad watching this rubbish?

[/quote]

I went to CR last weekend to see if I could reignite my passion, and I walked away feeling nothing, years past I would have been angry we lost today, but felt nothing.