Sign in to follow this  
Petriix

Today's game

There were some things that really annoyed me today:There were points in the second half where Norwich were playing some fantastic football but the crowd were getting on their backs rather than supporting the team. They needed our suport as they were putting in a huge effort to claw the game back. What lost us the game were defensive and tactical mistakes in an otherwise fantastic performance with one or two notable exceptions. Bertrand had a very poor game today both defensively and supporting Bell going forwards. Two of the goals came from us being exposed in the left back area. Roeder almost picked the right team today but I was not happy to see Fotheringham back in the team ahead of Hoolihan - he had a fantastic game after he replaced Fotheringham and Roeder got that substitution right. However, I cannot work out why he took off Lupoli and brought on Cureton who did nothing in the 25 minutes he was on the pich for. As we were chasing the game, we could not afford to take a striker off only to send Doherty up front. Why not bring on Cureton for a defender or not bting him on at all? We were playing really goot football before the substitution so why change it? I am so frustrated seeing Roeder repeatedly fail to pick the best players in thier best positions and make such glaring tactical errors.

The team and manager had better get used to crowds getting on their backs, if at work you did your job wrong week in week out you''d have written warnings.  These players get paid nice wages for 90 minutes of football a week.  If they can''t cope with fans getting on their backs a bit when being beaten by a mediocre team then they should find a job stacking shelves.

Don''t agree at all that it was Bertrand''s fault, for both goals Bell was guilty of not getting back to help, Bertrand was left 2 on 1. Thought Bell had a poor game overall today actually, although he didn''t get much help from anyone else. Agree with the Hoolahan point though, thought he looked sharp when he came on and should have started instead of ''captain'' Fozzy.

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

[quote user="atllberoight"]

Roeder almost picked the right team today

[/quote]

ROFL!

[/quote]It''s a bit like saying the board almost gave Roeder enough money in the summer.