Sign in to follow this  
Robbo007

Article from 15 years ago

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_19940204/ai_n14855946/pg_1?tag=artBody;col1

Only difference between then and now is that now we don''t have a pot to piss in, no players of any value to sell, and no youth players coming through.

This club is a disgrace. Bad decisions should get punished. Would administration be the worst thing that could happen?

I''m no fan of GR, but he is just trying make best of what he has. Very little

ROBFLECK wrote the following post at 15/11/2008 5:35 PM:

"Board out" chants have to start

Whilst I am not a board lover I still cannot see what this would achieve what part do the board have in team selection, team tactics and anything else to do with the playing side of the game. Look at the Swansea team today and apart from Jason Scotland there wasnt one name I recognised but they played with confidence, committment and ability they played as a team they knew where each other were and when they attacked they attacked forcefully with the ball on the ground they passed and moved into space. What do we do charge down the wing and lob a high ball to two of the smallest strikers and for most of the time lose possession and when we do make contact with the ball put it anywhere but in the net. As I remember todays game we probably had more chances than them but they scored three we scored two says everything. Sorry but it is time to look at where are main problem is and that is the manager and coaching staff and current team tactics and before we return to the debate of money we cant buy any big name players because Roeder cant handle them.