Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

what actually has to happen before the fans let their feelings be known?

I understand the people who just cannot be bothered anymore . Believe me (i''m v.v.v. close to boycotting the ITFC match).

When City started playing poorly and eventually lost the game there were no ''BOARD OUT'' or ''ROEDER OUT'' chants.

Is it because people just cant be bothered ? There MUST be some die-hard city fans who want change and will do anything to make it happen. I am NOT blaming the fans here, i just want to understand why the fans are letting the club slowly die and wilt away.

I wondered the same.  Only a handful in C block shouted anything at the end. The rest were to busy making a hasty exit.  I asked some mates in E block if there had been any complaints at the end, they just said they had not even watched the second half. 

People are just so bored with it all.  I dread to think how many fans will walk away in the summer!

That hurt today.  Thanks Roeder and your pile of steaming loans, and as for you Smith and you clueless board........

do us all a favour and f**k off!

[quote user="ct Oh Huckerby"]

I understand the people who just cannot be bothered anymore . Believe me (i''m v.v.v. close to boycotting the ITFC match).

When City started playing poorly and eventually lost the game there were no ''BOARD OUT'' or ''ROEDER OUT'' chants.

Is it because people just cant be bothered ? There MUST be some die-hard city fans who want change and will do anything to make it happen. I am NOT blaming the fans here, i just want to understand why the fans are letting the club slowly die and wilt away.

[/quote]

In one thread you mention how it''s not Delia''s fault and that she shouldn''t be blamed -

and now your opinion has changed again?

So which is it?

I think there is so much dissillusion at the club amongst fans as to what the solution to this mess is.  Its going to get a lot worse before it gets slightly better and i doubt it will turn "ugly" for quite a while. What do the majority of fans want.  A new board of Directors with Roeder at helm/ Current Board and another manager/ Neither?

Its going to require a more sustained period of failure and awful performances before we get 20,000 fans singing the same song from the same hymn sheet....

On the other hand, we could go on an unexpected 13 games unbeaten , sparking a feel good " we could make play offs" debate..and chanting Roeders and Delias name again!!      

Its a funny old game.......................................................................................................................................................................

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="ct Oh Huckerby"]

[/quote]

In one thread you mention how it''s not Delia''s fault and that she shouldn''t be blamed -

and now your opinion has changed again?

So which is it?

[/quote]

Read my post again (r.e PC stitching D.S up) then get back to me

I already am getting back to you, PC did not stitch anyone up - his intentions were always clear. It was Delia who stitched everyone up at the RNS with her totally inappropriate comments about investment.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I already am getting back to you, PC did not stitch anyone up - his intentions were always clear. It was Delia who stitched everyone up at the RNS with her totally inappropriate comments about investment.[/quote]

it would appear that De-liar has made me feel sorry for her[:@] of course you are right

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]Everyone on the planet has to cancel their Sky Sports subscription ![/quote]yep - its time that we cleaned up the planet and drummed out the old order,,,i have already:-boycotted sky since 1999never bought the sun newspaper - and refused to buy the times since owned by news intl,,,never personally used myspace - but the band does and thats their choice,,,