Sign in to follow this  
w1seguy

Cureton coming on... AGAIN!!!! WHY??????

Just seen that Lupoli has been replaced by Cureton.  How does everyone else get picked or dropped on their form but Cureton seems not to come under the same rules?  Sorry Jamie, if you read these boards, but your job is to score goals mate and it''s simply not happening.  We just cannot afford to play someone who is not firing on all cylinders at the moment.

Quote ''we cannot afford to play someone who is not firing on all cylinders at the moment''!

How can we field 11 players week in week out then!!!!!!

Cos'' none of the other tw*ts seem to give a toss!!!!!!!

[quote user="w1seguy"]Just seen that Lupoli has been replaced by Cureton.  How does everyone else get picked or dropped on their form but Cureton seems not to come under the same rules?  Sorry Jamie, if you read these boards, but your job is to score goals mate and it''s simply not happening.  We just cannot afford to play someone who is not firing on all cylinders at the moment.
[/quote]

Were you at the game ?? I don''t think you could have been !! Lupoli scored, but that was his only contribution in the game , as usual , fell over if another player touched him , lost the ball if another player approached him, missed a sitter when lita gave him a perfect cross when he was 3 feet from the goal ! That is why Cureton came on .

I''m one of JC''s biggest fans, and I would personally have stuck with Lups, he scored the goal ffs, how many goals did JC score today?  Oh that''s right none [:S]

JC''s confidence is shot, he couldn''t score in a brothel at the moment.

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]

[quote user="w1seguy"]Just seen that Lupoli has been replaced by Cureton.  How does everyone else get picked or dropped on their form but Cureton seems not to come under the same rules?  Sorry Jamie, if you read these boards, but your job is to score goals mate and it''s simply not happening.  We just cannot afford to play someone who is not firing on all cylinders at the moment.
[/quote]

Were you at the game ?? I don''t think you could have been !! Lupoli scored, but that was his only contribution in the game , as usual , fell over if another player touched him , lost the ball if another player approached him, missed a sitter when lita gave him a perfect cross when he was 3 feet from the goal ! That is why Cureton came on .

[/quote]

That''s right, Lupoli scored.

Cureton came on and barely touched the ball once.

Cuereton managed to miss a half decent chance from Docs cutback in the last few minutes, he really does look a poor player this season. When Lita goes back we are totally buggered, I just don''t see us getting out of the mess we''re in this time. Very depressing, things just seem to get worse every week.