Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

That's it for me!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

Fed up with these plonkers...

Not lettin'' my saturday afternoon being ruined by it  anymore

[/quote]

We reached that point over two weeks ago, know exactly what you mean though [:(]

I haven''t had the will to go to the last 4 or so games. Why? Well why bother? I can''t get excited about any upcoming matches. I''m going to Ipswich at home, probably with regret, then it might be that for this season, i''m afraid [:(]

I gave up more than a few weeks ago now. let''s face it the club is in the worst mess it has been in for donkeys years. No money, no team, no manager...and worst of all..no enthusiasm for it anymore from people like me who have supported them through thick and thin.

But i just cannot be bothered by it anymore.

[quote user="Titanic"]Call me what you like but I''ve sold my season (at a loss). Will not enter Carrow road until there is change.[/quote]

Couldn''t blame you at all, and I don''t think you are alone Titanic, there is just no hope is there?  I have never felt like this about the club, ever.

Same here, I really don''t think we''re gonna stay in it. The best way of showing your disgust = staying away

F*** off GR and take the Board with you...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Titanic"]Call me what you like but I''ve sold my season (at a loss). Will not enter Carrow road until there is change.[/quote]

Couldn''t blame you at all, and I don''t think you are alone Titanic, there is just no hope is there?  I have never felt like this about the club, ever.

[/quote]

Hello mate, I don''t go to  NCFC as a glory hunter. I want them to put up a fight and try that is my issue. No heart no spirit.  

Made a late decision to go last week, but couldn''t face it today. This last week has virtually crushed evry last drop of hope out of me. Very depressed.

[quote user="Titanic"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Hello mate, I don''t go to  NCFC as a glory hunter. I want them to put up a fight and try that is my issue. No heart no spirit.  

[/quote]

Regardless of what GR says loan players just dont have the same passion about NC as the assets.  I can''t see many NC fans being glory hunters, not much glory at CR in the past 5 seasons or more.  It really is sad what''s happening at our beloved club.

The worst thing is the board don''t have a clue how to put things right.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Made a late decision to go last week, but couldn''t face it today. This last week has virtually crushed evry last drop of hope out of me. Very depressed.[/quote]

I know exactly how you feel, breaks my heart not going, but I really can''t face it anymore.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Michael Starr"]For the very first time, i''m absolutely without hope :(
[/quote]

You aren''t alone [:(]

[/quote]

I only hang on now to see Ratty sacked and Smith booted out.........how bloody sad is that?

Christ almighty what an over reaction. When you''re losing 4-0 at home to the likes of Kidderminster Harriers on a cold Tuesday night in front of 2000 fans with the buckets going round the terraces in a desperate attempt to keep the club afloat for another week then you''ve got it bad. You''re sitting 19th in the championship, Its November. You lot dont know what bad really is.

[quote user="Jackswan"]Christ almighty what an over reaction.

When you''re losing 4-0 at home to the likes of Kidderminster Harriers on a cold Tuesday night in front of 2000 fans with the buckets going round the terraces in a desperate attempt to keep the club afloat for another week then you''ve got it bad.

You''re sitting 19th in the championship, Its November. You lot dont know what bad really is.
[/quote]

Why don''t you pull your head out of your arse and see the situation NCFC are in. Exactly the picture you paint if something isn''t done now.

[quote user="Titanic"]

Why don''t you pull your head out of your arse and see the situation NCFC are in. Exactly the picture you paint if something isn''t done now.

[/quote]Trust me pal boycotting isnt the right option,Your big selling point to any potential investors would be the decent crowds you get for this league.If theres no money coming through the gates then you would be forced into selling your decent players and replacing them with inferior or youth players a la Southampton.It''s times like this that clubs need their support more than ever.

[quote user="Jackswan"]Christ almighty what an over reaction.

When you''re losing 4-0 at home to the likes of Kidderminster Harriers on a cold Tuesday night in front of 2000 fans with the buckets going round the terraces in a desperate attempt to keep the club afloat for another week then you''ve got it bad.

You''re sitting 19th in the championship, Its November. You lot dont know what bad really is.
[/quote]

Trust me, this is bad! I think we will be relegated & then administration is a real possibility!! Would we stay in league 1 with no money, no squad & a points deduction? & to top it all off we lost at home to Swansea today despite being on top for the 1st 45 minutes!!!!

[quote user="Jackswan"][quote user="Titanic"]

[/quote]

Trust me pal boycotting isnt the right option,

Your big selling point to any potential investors would be the decent crowds you get for this league.

If theres no money coming through the gates then you would be forced into selling your decent players and replacing them with inferior or youth players a la Southampton.

It''s times like this that clubs need their support more than ever.
[/quote]

Are you pissed already. Your having a laugh.

Yes someone remind me what decent players we HAVE got?

No disrespect to the guy cos he gives 100% everytime but seems like Doc is the best we have now!

[quote user="Jackswan"]

[/quote]

Only by the grace of three other teams who are 1 and two points of us.

By the time we kick off at Forest next week..............who knows?

[quote user="Titanic"]

Are you pissed already. Your having a laugh.

[/quote]

A little bit. Celebrating a good away win and the fact we are sitting outside the playoffs in the second tier of football. It wasnt always like that.I''ve seen my club lurch from crisis to crisis for the last quarter of a century. Two winding up orders narrowly avoided with minutes to spare, survival from relegation to the conference on the last day, crooked chairmen. We even appointed a manager who''s only previous experience in football was a short stint as a youth coach at non league Cradley Town.We have always been shit in my lifetime and liquidation or relegation was never far away. It was the hard work of the fans that saved it and dragged it up to where we are today. Dont know if you have a supporters trust but thats what saved us, along with a local business consortium that were season ticket holders. I''m not having a pop at you guys at all, you love your club and its horrible as a fan to see it in trouble, but staying away or increased levels of general apathy will probably hurt your club more long term.

[quote user="Jackswan"][quote user="Titanic"]

[/quote]

Your big selling point to any potential investors would be the decent crowds you get for this league.

[/quote]

For your information the board have turned down £20m (that''s TWENTY MILLION POUNDS) from a man called Peter Cullum who comes from Norwich (and even played at Carrow Road for Norfolk Schoolboys) and has made his fortune in insurance. 

He''s been on the scene for over a year.  He wanted a majority shareholding but not to buy the club outright so Delia turned him down flat, no discussion, no negotiation, wouldn''t even speak to him.  And a sizeable number of our fans think she was justified.

You have no idea how much of a mess we''re really in. 

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="Jackswan"][quote user="Titanic"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

For your information the board have turned down £20m (that''s TWENTY MILLION POUNDS) from a man called Peter Cullum who comes from Norwich (and even played at Carrow Road for Norfolk Schoolboys) and has made his fortune in insurance. 

He''s been on the scene for over a year.  He wanted a majority shareholding but not to buy the club outright so Delia turned him down flat, no discussion, no negotiation, wouldn''t even speak to him.  And a sizeable number of our fans think she was justified.

[/quote]

I assume you are applying the same standards to yourself as you expect of the Board and have already agreed to give control of half your wealth to a billionaire?

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

[/quote]You''re probably right.We were sold for one pound to a convicted fraudster though. Twice. You have a huge fanbase and good crowds, a strong supporters trust would enable you to have more of an influence on the club. Our trust has about 20% of the total shares of the club and as a result have a say in any potential investors/takeover bids as well as representation on the board.

[quote user="T"][quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="Jackswan"][quote user="Titanic"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I assume you are applying the same standards to yourself as you expect of the Board and have already agreed to give control of half your wealth to a billionaire?

[/quote]

See what we''re up against Jackswan? 

I would really like to see PC takeover but I just don''t rate hypocrisy as a great human quality.