Sign in to follow this  
Greeno For England!

Moaning old gits

Why may i ask are people all moaning on here?!

Come on lets all pull together and get behind the club.

No whining about Players whatever they may have done (with the exception of any Leicester style antics, which we wont get anyway).

No moaning about the standard of the Drum group that play outside the ground or the programme that the club produce.

The players need our support WIN OR DIE.

OTBC

the players DO have our support, WIN or DIE.

we''re not HOPING the players we think need upgrading wont play well...we just think for the sake of the club and the prospects of survival...some things need to be changed.

complain about this if we dont wish our lads success. but dont complain because there are viewpoints that are not blindly driven by our love for the club.

Every team that is not top of the league with maximum points could argue that ''something needs to be changed''. If only it were that easy. Every team could use better players, or more players, or a different manager, or different tactics, or different luck.

I would argue that nothing needs to be changed. Yet. Lets sit back and see what unfolds and see where we are after 10 games or whatever. We''ve only just begun, after all....

why does realizing that we need a new striker constitute moaning, surely there''s a need for this club to move on, and that means bringing in a few new players. Its not like Liverpool fans who I''ve seen saying the club are wasting there time this season, one game into a new regime. All that''s being suggested is that maybe the club needs a few new players. If that makes me a moaner, than I''d rather be a moaner than a blind optimist.

Well said rich - constructive criticism is different from outright moaning - I havent seen much moaning on here.

Worthy has long siad he wants two more signings before the end of August and a striker was one of them. An under par performance by Sven simply highlighted the need.

In defence of sven he is not a target man, he needs the ball played to feet to get the most out of him, not flying around his ears. When he got the service last year he improved considerably - get out passing right - and Jonson and Bentley were both quiet on Sat - and his worth will be realised.

More competition for places would be excellent so two more signings please Nige...

OTBC