Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

What are we gonna do about it then?

From the sounds of it ths board are clueless as to where the club is going,they have run out of ideas and surely the fans have to act before its to late,the question is in the title!

I remember the chase out protests. I dont ever want to go through that again. I think the best thing to do would be a mass boycott of one specific game, but to be honest Im not sure there is any fight left. I wouldn''t be surprised if gates are down to 15,000 next season even if we manage to retain our place in the championship. Im not old enough to remember when things were worse than this, ive only been supporting 35 years.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]I remember the chase out protests. I dont ever want to go through that again. I think the best thing to do would be a mass boycott of one specific game, but to be honest Im not sure there is any fight left. I wouldn''t be surprised if gates are down to 15,000 next season even if we manage to retain our place in the championship. Im not old enough to remember when things were worse than this, ive only been supporting 35 years.[/quote]

Nail on head.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]I remember the chase out protests. I dont ever want to go through that again. I think the best thing to do would be a mass boycott of one specific game, but to be honest Im not sure there is any fight left. I wouldn''t be surprised if gates are down to 15,000 next season even if we manage to retain our place in the championship. Im not old enough to remember when things were worse than this, ive only been supporting 35 years.[/quote]

Really feel our club needs us now more than ever and we have to drive these people out of the club ASAP, I am gutted at this but we as supporters sure as hell can make things very uncomfortable for our forward thinking board!?!. We have to do something, this is OUR CLUB not the Stomarkets twos!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what do the different fan groups out there have to say about this?

What do the NCISA have to say?  Did you get the answers you were looking for? Would you say that it is time for a protest?  Time to canvas your members???

What about those involved with the Norwich City Kitty?

What about Capital Canaries, Northern Canaries, Yarmouth Yellas, Bury Canaries, Northern Canaries and the Midlands Supporters Branch, or are you lot just happy to continue going to matches win lose or draw and having a few jolly''s while NCFC get sold down the river???

I think this board need to be driven out of town, they were obviously playing for the sympathy vote last night and it sounds like they got it. The current climate in football hasn''t helped but they have been the decision makers over the last 12 years and they are responsible for the situation the club is in, if they stay there is real possibility that we will go down and end up in admin so I can''t really see we''d have much to lose by forcing the issue. Personally I think Cullum is waiting until they are forced into a corner and have no choice but to sell to him at a knock down price, whether as a fan that is the right thing morally I don''t know but you can hardly blame him for not wanting to pay an over inflated price for the club.

The club have put the club up for sale using the biggest name in selling football clubs so there is little more the club can do. Protests won''t change the economics of football..

tell me if ive missed somthing but by the sounds of it they are trying everything to get investment. they have contacted that harris guy who is looking for buyers for newcastle and everton and been on record as saying hes struggling to get it, and hes one of the best in the business. the simple fact is we cant drive the board out when there is no one out there who is going to invest becuase of the current economic climate. all these fans saying we will buycot  games to drive the bored out are deluded, there on the way out all ready but they cant go without being replaced. the only way to make a change without investment is for the club to be run by the fans, so all you fans who want delia out tomorrow club together and buy the club.

is all to easy for fans to say get the board out, but at this moment in time it would be the worst time to do it and almost certainly result in relegation.

i want change the same as everyone else but im also aware of the fact that if two established premier league clubs with a world wide reputation cannot get it then the chances of norwich getting sufficient funding is even harder. the only blame at the moment should rest on the players and the manager.

if some of theses fans put as much effort in to singing as they do slating the board then carrow road would not be the libary atmoshphere it currently is!!!

[quote user="T"]The club have put the club up for sale using the biggest name in selling football clubs so there is little more the club can do. Protests won''t change the economics of football..[/quote]Do you honestly believe that?............because I don''t.

1. What is your evidence that the Board has not contacted Keith Harris to find new investment? Making accusation without evidence could be considered libelous.

2. How will protests change the economics of football other than potentially reducing the revenue of the club?

A single game boycott is probably the best way to show our current feelings however with 20,000 season ticket owners the club already has our money so will only lose on match day sales.  The real way to show this will be low season ticket renewal, this I don''t think will be an issue if the current level of ''football'' is served up.Remember though boycotting/lack of purchases is effectively cutting of our noses to spite our face, reducing income to a cash strapped club isn''t really going to help our situation.From the reports back at the AGM it looks like the board know their days are numbered and are seeking a way out, however any efforts made should be directed specifically at the board before or after the games, the team are poor and low enough on confidence as it is demonstrations against the board during matches would be counter preductive, if anything we should be getting behind the team as it looks like home form will be the only chance we have on staying up!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="T"]The club have put the club up for sale using the biggest name in selling football clubs so there is little more the club can do. Protests won''t change the economics of football..[/quote]Do you honestly believe that?............because I don''t.[/quote]

I agree with Wiz on this one, i no longer trust anything the board and Delia tell us!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If you all want someone to buy the club, then start getting in touch with billionaires. No amount of protesting or boycotting is going to make a lot of difference.
[/quote]

So we just give up then Flash, the more crap Delia gets the quicker she will accept offers,if we get some that is! She can''t be let off the this time, lie after lie about this club has left Delia with one of her perfectly cooked eggs all over her face and she knows it!!

[quote user="T"]

1. What is your evidence that the Board has not contacted Keith Harris to find new investment? Making accusation without evidence could be considered libelous.

[/quote]

Its  not libellous if its done by a keyboard warrior hiding behind his anonymity.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If you all want someone to buy the club, then start getting in touch with billionaires. No amount of protesting or boycotting is going to make a lot of difference.
[/quote]

Errr, remind me of how Delia got on board in the first place will you........? [:|]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Come on then people, let''s start emailing rich businessmen!
[/quote]

Tried that already! If Nottingham Forest can attract backing from Dubai then we must be able to as well, the problem is that the current inglorious leaders don''t want to let go, what they want is some fool to come along and give the club money whilst leaving them in control. This is what Cullum could not accept and I am sure that it would put off any other would be investors

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Come on then people, let''s start emailing rich businessmen!
[/quote]

Tried that already! If Nottingham Forest can attract backing from Dubai then we must be able to as well, the problem is that the current inglorious leaders don''t want to let go, what they want is some fool to come along and give the club money whilst leaving them in control. This is what Cullum could not accept and I am sure that it would put off any other would be investors as

Protests and chants of "Delia Out" are the only way forward now, she had the chance of a 20 million investment already and turned it down! She wants top whack for the Club and has now ended up in the Shit without a pair of wellies due to the current financial crisis. Cullum has not gone away or he would not have made his earlier offerr aware to the press. What does he gain by doing that and then runnung when we are in crisis?? (Nothing in fact he becomes hated) He is waiting for the time when they have to recieve an offer on his terms. This is not too far away now and I am sure a defeat against the binners (likely) will be the straw that breaks the camels back!What really worries me is this statement that they are seeking investment along the succesful model of the last 12 years? Does this mean more investment sucah as the Turners, where they stay at the helm (Please god no!) I also ask what has been succesful about these 12 years???Once the crowd get on her back she will fold and run quicker than we think, I believe Cullum is playing a very clever game. He has not made his money through being a walkover, he will see her off on his terms not hers!