Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise Funds for the Academy with the Pink Un Pickers

Bad Luck, Evil Monkey.

(And ''thanks'' Caernarfon Town ~ who also play in yellow and green and are nicknamed the Canaries. A quick look at their league position will show that might not be all there is in common!) [;)]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Belated Happy Birthday.

Is it true that the fire brigade advised Delias not to light ALL those candles on your cake ? 

[:P]

[/quote]

Well now wass when your old mate Lapp has a birthday his 74 grandchildren thought about candles but decided it would be safer to have a bonfire in the garden. Yes thats right Wass you keep hanging in with Lapp perhaps you will think on this when your table has no sausages on it. Arrr now then,,,,arrrrr....arrdee

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Belated Happy Birthday.

Is it true that the fire brigade advised Delias not to light ALL those candles on your cake ? 

[/quote] Well now wass when your old mate Lapp has a birthday his 74 grandchildren thought about candles but decided it would be safer to have a bonfire in the garden. Yes thats right Wass you keep hanging in with Lapp perhaps you will think on this when your table has no sausages on it. Arrr now then,,,,arrrrr....arrdee[/quote]Just as long as your telegram from the queen is on the table arrdee, we''ll be ok! [<:o)][B][^][D][+o(][|-)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Belated Happy Birthday.

[/quote] Well now wass when your old mate Lapp has a birthday his 74 grandchildren thought about candles but decided it would be safer to have a bonfire in the garden. Yes thats right Wass you keep hanging in with Lapp perhaps you will think on this when your table has no sausages on it. Arrr now then,,,,arrrrr....arrdee[/quote]Just as long as your telegram from the queen is on the table arrdee, we''ll be ok! [<:o)][B][^][D][+o(][|-)]

[/quote]

Well yes Lapp and your old mate Wass, I would say the Queen has more chance of eating arrdees sausages than you two lovely old boys at the Pickers meet. In fact I doubt very much you will be asked in the future and of course this means you will miss the special Xmas party I am planing but there you are you have made your bed you must lie in it. Anyhow I am 20 odd yrs younger than you and look 40 yrs younger. Yes the Xmas special is going to be a real cracker but there you are, such a pity for you two lovely old boys....[:P]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Belated Happy Birthday.

[/quote]

Well yes Lapp and your old mate Wass, I would say the Queen has more chance of eating arrdees sausages than you two lovely old boys at the Pickers meet. In fact I doubt very much you will be asked in the future and of course this means you will miss the special Xmas party I am planing but there you are you have made your bed you must lie in it. Anyhow I am 20 odd yrs younger than you and look 40 yrs younger. Yes the Xmas special is going to be a real cracker but there you are, such a pity for you two lovely old boys....[:P]....arrdee.

[/quote]

It looks like we have had our chips Lapp - chipolatas that is. [:(]

Don''t you worry Wazzy, I know that Ruth has a soft spot for us and if she thinks the old boy is being cantankerous, she''ll put a few in her handbag. Just wait until she goes outside for a fag and follow her. We''ll be alright! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Don''t you worry Wazzy, I know that Ruth has a soft spot for us and if she thinks the old boy is being cantankerous, she''ll put a few in her handbag. Just wait until she goes outside for a fag and follow her. We''ll be alright! [;)][/quote]

Well now Ruth doesn''t smoke , she has more sense than that, she always says "people who smoke have too much money" Well you two lovely old boys wont be able to come anyhow as you wont know the dates. ArrrrHaaaa [:P]....arrdee

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Celtic won, just.  Which I think puts me on the leaderboard for the first time and gives me 5 from the last 6.  You''d laugh if you saw how extatic I am.[:D][/quote]

Yes - well done Slim you are on the way up the Free Bet ladder and I''m clinging on to the bottom rungs for dear life.

Well done to Arrdee[*] and Inch High[*] as their winning run this season moves to 15[Y] The impressive winning run of Devon, MaccyD, Mr Bump and Norfolkchance has moved up to 8 weeks[Y] Shaun moves along to 7[Y] While Mister Chops has a winning run of 6[Y] Gentleman Jim[*] is on a winning run of 5 for the second time this season. This follows on from his three winning runs of 6, 7 & 8 from last season.[Y]

Here''s how us PUPs [&] line up after week 15 :-

Picker

Season

Season %

Arrdee

15-15

Inch High

15-15

Trent Canary

13-15

MacDougall’s perm

10-12

Mr Bump

10-12

Delia’s Devon..

12-15

P’boro_canary

12-15

Shack Attack

12-15

BringBackIwan

6-8

Davo

6-8

Kathy

6-8

Fellas

11-15

Gorleston (Gentleman) Jim

11-15

Hissing Sid

11-15

Leeds canary

11-15

Newyorkcanary

11-15

GazzaTCC

8-11

Obiwancanary

8-11

Sparkos

8-11

Beaker

10-14

NCFC_Shaun

10-14

1st Wazzock

10-15

Lucky Green Trainers

10-15

Norfolkchance1

10-15

Cityangel

8-12

7Rew

6-9

Till 1010

6-9

Muddy funster

9-14

Methcanary

7-11

Mister Chops

7-11

Graham Humphrey

9-15

1dartmoore

6-10

Berkshire Canary

8-14

Astrodyne

5-9

Scooby

5-9

Camuldonum

7-13

Cosmic Twin

8-15

Nutty nigel

8-15

The Butler

8-15

Canary Ryan

6-12

Norfolkbroadslim

5-10

In all 48 PUPs made selections this week (one less than last week) with 31 correct naps (seven less than last week). We didn''t do so well for Evil Monkey as we have been doing but still a good effort and it''s great to see so many of you coming back week in week out. We now have around 50 pickers helping the final selector each week. Great stuff [Y][Y]

The naps were divided amongst just 20 different teams with 11 being correct making  only 55% success rate this week which is down on the seasons average. League Two bombed for us again with 8 PUPs going down with the 2 failed selections. I don''t know what it is about League Two but it seems we have half the chance of being correct by picking in that league. Here''s the current table which shows where us PUP''s [&] have been getting most joy.

League

Week

Week %

Season

Season %

Overall

11-20

217-365

Premiership

2-2

29-51

Championship

3-5

29-55

League One

0-1

30-56

League Two

0-2

15-42

Conference

1-1

16-26

Other Non Lge (Inc. Welsh)

0-2

6-9

English Cups

3-7

Scots Premiership

2-2

15-18

Scots Leagues

0-1

11-21

Scots Cup

1-2

Europe

3-4

39-50

Internationals

23-28

[quote user="Camuldonum"]I think I need to sack the Manager[+o(][/quote]

Maybe I could loan your manager and you loan mine Cam [:^)]

Hi Nutty I''m pretty sure you''ve missed the spurs game out of your numbers. I''ve got 1 more nap and 1 more different selection to you.And it''s been belated but hard luck Evil Monkey, this week seemed to turn out a bit dodgey. Roll on next week I say!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]6 from the last 7 and still not on the 50%ers board. I must have had a shocking start to the season....[/quote]

Yep Pete I have taken more than an interest with your selections, I think I am right in saying that if you get a winner next week you will be on the leader board but then there was this thing with the "gas men" in the early season, oh dear. Do you you know "Lappinitup" by any chance?....[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="Fellas"]Hi Nutty I''m pretty sure you''ve missed the spurs game out of your numbers. I''ve got 1 more nap and 1 more different selection to you.

And it''s been belated but hard luck Evil Monkey, this week seemed to turn out a bit dodgey. Roll on next week I say!
[/quote]

Thanks Fellas [Y]

Yes I did miss it off the League Stats and it brings the weeks percentage down even further. Two heads are better than one and I appreciate you watching over my stats.

Here it is ammended :-

League

Week

Week %

Season

Season %

Overall

11-21

217-366

Premiership

2-3

29-52

Championship

3-5

29-55

League One

0-1

30-56

League Two

0-2

15-42

Conference

1-1

16-26

Other Non Lge (Inc. Welsh)

0-2

6-9

English Cups

3-7

Scots Premiership

2-2

15-18

Scots Leagues

0-1

11-21

Scots Cup

1-2

Europe

3-4

39-50

Internationals

23-28

Pete - Your form figures are now really impressive and you have 6 from the last 7 right : LLWLLLLLWWLWWWW As Arrdee says a win next week will see you on 50% and I am moving just as fast the other way!

LLWLLLLLWWLWWWW

L, L, W, L, L, L, L, L
W, W, L, W, W, W, W

A win this week would make the last 8 weeks a complete reversal of the first 8. Spooky....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

LLWLLLLLWWLWWWW

L, L, W, L, L, L, L, LW, W, L, W, W, W, W

A win this week would make the last 8 weeks a complete reversal of the first 8. Spooky....

[/quote]thats put the curse on that one then!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

LLWLLLLLWWLWWWW

L, L, W, L, L, L, L, L
W, W, L, W, W, W, W

[/quote]

thats put the curse on that one then!!!
[/quote]

Indeed, and the Gas are at home to the lowly Swindon so I may be tempted to do something foolish....