11Wolverhampton Wndrs16121337231437

21201                Southampton164481525-1016

home form

23Southampton (21)         p8w1d3l4f6a10gd-40.751.250.756

away form

1Wolverhampton Wndrs (1)p8w5d1l2f18a15gd32.251.872.0016

Good Luck EM!

BANGOR CITY v Technogroup Welshpool Town HOME WIN

Here''s hoping my run of form with the Welsh continues!

Leeds Canary (Young Gun)

Clyde v St Johnstone. Away win. Top v bottom. St Johnstone have won six on the bounce and un-beaten in 8. Clyde have only the 1 win in 6 and 5 losses and are rock bottom of the league. Good luck evil monkey!

All us PUP''s[&] are in Evil Monkeys gang this week and I have a feeling deep in my bones that this is going to be our 8th winning week. I''m going to join Gentleman Jim and Fellas in Italy this week [H] But with a different nap. Udinese are unbeaten at home while Reggina have lost all 6 away and only scored once on their travels.

Udinese  V   Reggina             Home Win

Good luck EM and staying with the Italian theme did you pickers know that innuendo is an Italian suppository? [:S]

It suits me because I am getting forgetfull and I obviously meant Shaun an Jim not Fellas and Jim!

Oh well .... at least I can still dress myself! [:S]

[quote user="Fellas"]Oh my nutty, I think your avatar is very fitting [:P]
[/quote]

i''ve always wondered why is your a J2O bottle? [:S]

Im also going to go for Udinese vs Reggina, Away Win!

Ive bet against Reggina a few games this season and theyve all been correct so come on the U''s!

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

Im also going to go for Udinese vs Reggina, Away Win!

Ive bet against Reggina a few games this season and theyve all been correct so come on the U''s!

[/quote]

Woops, i obviously meant Home Win!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I''m going to take a risky trip to League Two:

BURY V GRIMSBY TOWN - Home Win

[/quote]

Gads man, have you taken leave of your senses ?  The last chap we sent into league 2, well, we only found his boots ! 

And they were still smoking !

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Good stuff people, although I''m sensing a pattern developing with one particular game! [:)]

Keep ''em coming, I''ll probably be trying to make my final selections relatively early tomorrow afternoon, about 3.30pm if that''s okay? Could probably get them in later on in the evening if that''s too early, although be warned they''ll then be post-pub picks!

[/quote]

Now Evil you lovely old boy you just do what you want, you are in charge of the Free Bet, we are all at your beck and call, thats the beauty of the Free Bet....[Y]....arrdee. 

My nap this week is Rangers to bounce back after their midweek draw with a home win against St Mirren.

Good Luck Evil monkey, a tough week with lots of games with long odds for both sides.

[quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh but not for long"]

[quote user="Fellas"]Oh my nutty, I think your avatar is very fitting [:P][/quote]

[/quote]When I went to one of the "pickers" meets I was driving and had a heavy night before, so I was on the ol'' OJ''s. [B]

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh but not for long"]

[quote user="Fellas"]Oh my nutty, I think your avatar is very fitting [:P]
[/quote]

[/quote]

When I went to one of the "pickers" meets I was driving and had a heavy night before, so I was on the ol'' OJ''s. [B]
[/quote]

Uummm I see.Have you ever had one before?....[;)]....arrdee.

Rochdale to beat Macclesfield is my nap this week in the dreaded minefield for us pickers that is known as League 2!

Yes you lovely old Pickers, all you lovely old Norwich City fans keep those selections coming in and lets help Evil Monkey all we can. Some magnificent selections in already as Evil has said and I know there are more to come from our wonderful team of Pickers .

You lovely old Pickers are second to none, who can we put ourselves up against? There is no one that can take us on, we are the only club in the world that has the Free Bet. I know there are others that are trying to jump on the bandwagon, including two offices down the road from us but as yet have had no success.

I know why, we have Dixmar Racing and they don''t, we have Billy Dixon an out an out City fan, they have no one, not a soul loves them, this I can understand. Everyone loves us on the Free Bet. Remember we were the first, the greatest club in the land, Norwich City....arrdee. 

Bristol city should have too much about them for a poor Forest side so.....

Bristol City v Nottingham Forest........Home win.

Good luck EM  [Y]

Briefly breaking out of "holiday mode" to pin this and weigh in with Man Utd to beat Stoke of the NFL to make it six correct predictions out of the last seven.

I thank you...

Hardly original but looks an absolute cert

Man Utd vs Rory Delap FC - HOME WIN

I would wish you good luck EM.........but it''s my turn next week and I don''t want you raising expectations too high [:P]

[quote user="itwasallyellow"]Am new to the board, hope its ok to join in! Man utd to beat stoke at 1-7 on doesnt look worth touching. But Tottenham to beat Fulham looks a very good thing.[/quote]

Welcome on board "allyellow", of course you can join in, I am looking forward to your input for the rest of the season, If I could just ask you for the one selection, in other words you single "nap" it will help Evil Monkey who is making the final selections this week and of course Nutty as you will be entering his league. Cheers....[Y]....arrdee.

Missed the last few weeks so I''m hoping to come back with avengance!

Going to go with the momentum theory and plump for Rochdale, unbeaten in the last 5 against Macclefield, havn''t won in the last 5.

Rochdale home win.

[quote user="itwasallyellow"]Just to clarify, Ill go for tottenham to beat stoke. Good luck with your selections.[/quote]You mean Fulham, yeah? Hehe [;)] Welcome aboard, I''ll be wading through the naps in a bit and making my selections when I''m home from the pub tonight, I''ve decided, so could make for some interesting choices! Keep them coming til about 9 people! [:D]Don''t worry about sunday picks, btw, although if they do get chosen I''ll have to wait until Monday morning to find out if we''ve won cos I''ll be up a mountain Sunday!