Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise Funds for the Academy with the Pink Un Pickers

Yes you lovely old Pickers its time to make your selections for the weekend on the Free Bet and its the wonderful Evil Monkey in charge this week. So lets all give Evil monkey our very best "nap" in order to win more money for our great club. The Free Bet train moves on and its Manchester this week, you never know where it will turn up next on its mission to win money from Dixmar Racing for our wonderful Academy. So here is the Free Bet Jason its in your hands now you lovely old pork and leek you....[Y]....arrdee.

Wahey, its my turn, woop woop! I''ve been waiting for this moment for a long time, its a long way from Norwich to Manchester, as my Mother is currently discovering at this very minute... [:)]

Well, anyone who''s kept up with my little record since the season began will notice that I don''t even feature on Nutty''s list of who''s doing the best guessing, but don''t let that put you off! I''ve just been unlucky, I say. I think I actually got a win last weekend, so maybe my time has come! Rest assured I''ll be doing my utmost to win us some cash this week, so get your naps in!

My nap this week is for Barcelona to beat Recreativo Huelva, Recreativo have not won at home so far this season whilst table toppers Barcelona have been rampant both home and away only losing once in the league and scoring 13 away goals in 5.

Recreativo Huelva v Barcelona - Away Win

Good luck Evil Monkey!!!

Yes keep those "naps" coming in lets help Evil Monkey all we can. You all know that our great club is the only club in the world that has the Free Bet  and I want to know why this fact was not mentioned at the A G M last night [:D] I would have thought this would have been the first thing discussed. I know its the most important [;)] Our wonderful club will never go to the wall when this great team of Pickers can keep winning money from Dixmar. Its in our hands you lovely old Norwich City supporters, lets do it. [Y]....arrdee.

Three fixtures stand out for me this week, very hard time picking. One of the three is taking place in the city where both my incorrect picks have taken place, so scrub round that. So its between two traditional British powerhouses....We will go for Manchester United over Stoke. No explanation needed.

Bright and early this week!

I believe football is mostly about momentum in the top flight, and so i am feeling VERY drawn to Harry to continue his Necromancy of Tottenham and win away at Fulham........but considering Monkey has been unlucky with his picks, I''d love to see him nail a win for us and the Academy. I feel a safer option is the way to go.....

OK, let''s try the hugely dangerous Div 2 instead!

I''m being pulled inexplicably towards BURY vs Grimsby as a home win. Grimsby still winless and with 3 goals away from home all season look forlorn.  Bury''s home record is not outstanding but I expect a comfortable 2-0.  Those Shakers don''t concede many you know.

My nap is  BURY to win against Grimsby.  Tough week by the way Monkey - not an easy one!

Good luck!

I''m going dutch again this week and it''s:FC Gronigen Vs De Graafschap - Home win.Table says it all, dominant home form vs terrible away form, surely there can be only one winner?Davo

Oh this looks a nasty ole week.I''m going for Leeds to beat Huddersfield  - Leeds, Home win.Bestest luck EM and all you lubberly pups [&]

Hmmm. The brain says Man U to wallop Stoke, but Stoke have a nasty habit of pulling freak results out of the bag.

The brain is also telling me that Chelsea will wallop West Brom, so that''s my pick this week.

West Brom v Chelsea - An away win walloping !!

Good luck Mr Monkey

great to see malky''s watford beat swansea in the cup on tuesday, but having played them in the league on sunday as well - this meant watford stayed in wales for 4 days running...hardly an ideal prep for this saturdays game away to barnsley,,,barnsley to beat watford @ odds of 5/4,,,yeah, nice... 

This week my nap comes from Italy. And it''s 3rd placed AC Milan to beat 2nd from bottom, Chievo verona at home. Whilst AC Milan are 1 point from top, Chievo Verona are 1 point from bottom. AC Milan have won their last 5 home games. Whereas Chievo Verona have only picked up 1 away point so far in 5 games.

So for me this week, AC Milan V Chievo Verona - home win.

Got a little gem for you  E.M. a return to Italy Serie A for me this week, on Sunday it''s :-

AC Milan v Chievo must be home banker of the week, surely !

Milan sooo very good this season especially at home, Chievo sooo very awful especially everywhere, ha ha.

This will lighten your long journey for you.  Good Luck mate !

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

This week my nap comes from Italy. And it''s 3rd placed AC Milan to beat 2nd from bottom, Chievo verona at home. Whilst AC Milan are 1 point from top, Chievo Verona are 1 point from bottom. AC Milan have won their last 5 home games. Whereas Chievo Verona have only picked up 1 away point so far in 5 games.

So for me this week, AC Milan V Chievo Verona - home win.

[/quote]

Whoops Shaun, we must have had the same brainwave at the same time but you type faster than me !

Now lovely old Evil Monkey this week my "nap" is the same as last weeks and its Groningen in the Dutch league....arrdee.

Not so easy to pick something this week so I''ve looked further afield and decided on Wales!

I''m going for a home win for Haverfordwest v. Caernarfon.

Haverfordwest are W3 D2 L0 F11 A4 at home. Caernarfon are W0 D0 L6 F5 A20 away.

(Just hoping this isn''t another Queen of the South debacle!) [:(]

Good Luck, Evil Monkey!

After a superb weeks preparation and with Mr Roeder at his mamagerial best

Norwich to beat the Swans by a gross margin.

Now hows that for blind faith[;)]

Having been burned by the lower leagues in the Cup last week, I''m returning to the top flight with

Man Utd v Stoke - Home Win.

Good luck Evil Monkey (and all Pups of course)

Good stuff people, although I''m sensing a pattern developing with one particular game! [:)]

Keep ''em coming, I''ll probably be trying to make my final selections relatively early tomorrow afternoon, about 3.30pm if that''s okay? Could probably get them in later on in the evening if that''s too early, although be warned they''ll then be post-pub picks!