Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

Video: Chris Lakey's Norwich team news for Swansea

thanks chrissy boy,,,swansea looks to have done us a favour - if they''re going to play 1 up front, with 3 in the middle and 2 wingers??? then i reckon we should match that - leezer looks like he can run all day up front, and i reckon we should put clinkers in the middle of 3 in centre mid - fozzy just to the right of him, and matty patty to the left - leaving hooley on the left wing and bell on the right - there''s tons of creatvity on both wings, its just a question of winning the centre midfield battle - and swansea are tough make no mistake, they won''t roll over - they''re a notch above donny and preston...at the back, gotta be the doc and keenedy, and i''d go with semmy and drury as centre backs...                                         marshysemmy           doc                                 kenners         druro

fozzy         clinkers        matty pattybell                                                                                      hooly                                          leezer

remember roedy - keep it fudging simple mate ffs...      

Chris Lakey should get a quiff and build a career in music.[img]http://www.fab4collectibles.com/RoyOrbisonProgramme16Back.jpg[/img]

(punchline now ruined)

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Mello Yello"]You never see him and Whack Ringworm together.....Mmmhh?[^o)][/quote]

do ya think him and slick dickgerm are kinda related mells???
[/quote]

They share the same specs and goose greese smeared lank hairstyle....Clones perhaps?[^o)]

Can I just say that Chris Lakey''s EDP report today, particularly the player ratings, makes me wonder what game he was watching...Patty is MoM with 7Fozzy gets a 6 and Lakey asks "why do some people boo him?"Lita gets 5, Cureton 6Insanity, frankly.  If this is the EDP head sports writer then give me a shot for a week and see what happens.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Can I just say that Chris Lakey''s EDP report today, particularly the player ratings, makes me wonder what game he was watching...Patty is MoM with 7Fozzy gets a 6 and Lakey asks "why do some people boo him?"Lita gets 5, Cureton 6Insanity, frankly.  If this is the EDP head sports writer then give me a shot for a week and see what happens.[/quote]i''m all for a little self promotion chopalot,,,and in your case i''d say - yeah why not!!! after your panto exploits i reckon you deserve a slot,,,rather like have i got news for you, and buzzcocks captains - maybe the occasional ''guest'' writer when chrissy boy''s on his hols would be refreshingly different,,,given chrissy probably has 4 weeks hols a year,,,besides chopsy in week 1 - which other 3 guest pinkun punters could guest for him???maybe - beaker, wiz and ct???any others???

Deffo it should be Wiz...I didn''t go because I hate putting money in the pockets of those bastards, but I listened to Radio Norfolk.Marshall 1Otsemobor 1Doc -4Kennedy 2Baby Loanee Bertrand 1Fozzy 2Russell 2Croft 2Bell 1Lita 0Cureton 9

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Deffo it should be Wiz...I didn''t go because I hate putting money in the pockets of those bastards, but I listened to Radio Norfolk.Marshall 1Otsemobor 1Doc -4Kennedy 2Baby Loanee Bertrand 1Fozzy 2Russell 2Croft 2Bell 1Lita 0Cureton 9[/quote]bravo - any more parodies in the locker choppamaestro???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]rather like have i got news for you, and buzzcocks captains [/quote]I thought you were going to suggest a NCFC-themed panel show for a moment there.