Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

How can we not compete with Burnley (4th in the table)

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Season after season, Burnley are up there competing near the top yet NCFC with double the gates don''t get anywhere near the top.

Now why do you think that is the case?

[/quote]

Don''t allow the facts to get in the way as you shoot your arrows Canary Nut. Why don''t you have a word with Crafty and seek guidance. 

[/quote]

He doesn''t need to as for the last 3 and a third seasons on gates averaging around 12000 Burnley and City''s positions have been:

2005/6  City 9th  Burnley 17th

2006/7  City 16th  Burnley 15th

2007/8  City 17th  Burnley 13th

2008/9  City 19th  Burnley 4th

So as we continue our gradual decline into League One, Burnley continue their gradual climb towards the top 6. The basic reason of course is the complete mismanagement of our club by the belligerent trout and her cronies.

Now be a good chap and bugger back off to the MSL where football has no connection.

[/quote]

lol[Y]

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]YankeeCanary - Can I thank you for pointing out the blindingly obvious? Such a shame that nobody else seems to have actually read your comments or is it that they are just too stupid to understand?[/quote]

have you got a crush on YC?[:$]

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "]

crowd doesnt make a team, look at leeds!

shouldnt norwich be above wigan, fulham, portsmouth, stoke, hull etc.... in your opinion?

load of rubbish these clubs have earned their right to be where they are

[/quote]

mangy Wolves, top of the table, 6 points clear and can only manage a "crowd" of 22,000. How pathetic is that?

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]YankeeCanary - Can I thank you for pointing out the blindingly obvious? Such a shame that nobody else seems to have actually read your comments or is it that they are just too stupid to understand?[/quote]

[/quote]

No, why, do you take it up the Gary?

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

No, why, do you take it up the Gary?

[/quote]

up the Gary? Is it possible to get your posts translated into English, or Adult Vocabulary?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Part of the problem in this b!tchfest is that the original commenters message was taken out of context because it was misread.  He said Burnley spent a lot of time doing well, nothing about how they finished the seasons.  For that, he is likely right at leats over recent years.  Maybe in the end they finish mid table, but they do seem to spend a lot of time flirting with the top 6, and if we had been doing that instead of climbing from the depths, even if we finished midtable in the end, things would be a lot more positive here.[/quote]

Well said.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Part of the problem in this b!tchfest is that the original commenters message was taken out of context because it was misread.  He said Burnley spent a lot of time doing well, nothing about how they finished the seasons.  For that, he is likely right at leats over recent years.  Maybe in the end they finish mid table, but they do seem to spend a lot of time flirting with the top 6, and if we had been doing that instead of climbing from the depths, even if we finished midtable in the end, things would be a lot more positive here.[/quote]

Even if we finished mid-table "things around here" (this Forum) would never be positive - it''s the hang-out for moaners, despisers, trolls and binners-in-disguises.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

Even if we finished mid-table "things around here" (this Forum) would never be positive - it''s the hang-out for moaners, despisers, trolls and binners-in-disguises.

[/quote]

Some may change if the club spent some money on the squad, e.g., good experienced (non loan) strikers (who score regularly) rather than non entertaining tangible fixed assets.  Don''t shoot the messenger because the football is not good enough. We had the money to improve the squad but spent it elsewhere!

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[/quote]

Some may change if the club spent some money on the squad, e.g., good experienced (non loan) strikers (who score regularly) rather than non entertaining tangible fixed assets.  Don''t shoot the messenger because the football is not good enough. We had the money to improve the squad but spent it elsewhere!

[/quote]

[Y] Keep it up CN, it`ll sink in eventually........Actually it probably won`t. [:$].  Is it something in the water i wonder?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="crafty canary"]

Football is about the here and now and the fact is we are in gradual decline and Burnley alonfg with many other less well supported clubs are on the up.

As for the past 12 seasons why stop there. Let''s look at the whole histories. Burnley have ben Champions of England twice, runners up twice, FA Cup winners once and beaten finalists twice. How do we compare? We don''t, we won''t and never will until the complacent lil'' o0l'' Naaarwich mentality is surgiacally removed from our club.    

[/quote]

Oh! So your complaining doesn''t stop with the present Norwich Board but those that have been associated with the whole history of the club. Thank you for clarifying that. Perhaps we''ll give you the "Moaner Of The Century" award, although you do have lots of competition. Burnley''s accomplishments were in a time when the football scene was very different in England. Obviously, their track record since that time has been, overall, a significant fall from those heady days. I appreciate that''s difficult for you to understand given your "here and now" mentality. I think you''re running out of steam. Time you turned things back over to Canary Nut.  

[/quote]

Funny I can''t see where I have complained about everyone associated with NCFC throughout its history. That would be a bit silly as it would include my own father. I was merely pointing out the crassness of your selective comparison of the two clubs.

Whilst you may think that the trout and Co are p*sing 5 star brandy many of us believe they are doing their best to return us us to our status of 50 years ago.

[/quote]

....and you''re posting this kind of negative nonsense while a match is in progress....that we are leading in. What kind of supporter does that make you?

[/quote]

Oh dear, what an awful thing to do posting whilst a game I cannot attend is on. Oh whoopee we won it but of course normal service was established 3 days later. If this is the best counter to my reasoned, rational argument then you are a bigger dickhead than even I thought you are. You know FA about football and I suspect you know no more about the MSL. In your case MSL seems to mean more stupid logic!!!