Sign in to follow this  
Sidney James

Tue Nov 25 Crystal Palace - we MUST Protest!!!

1. Football fans in  the UNITED KINGDOM are interested in there own teams, and not in how little Norwich are gettin on

2. True Norwich bors do not have an inferiority complex, so we do not look up to the so called bigs Clubs with their so called ''passionate'' fans, because we know this is a media creation and only the ''noddies'' fall for this hype

3. The ''spineless'' moaners whose  answer to every problem is to cry ''diddums'' and demand Delia OUT, Wynn Jones OUT, Groundsman OUT, Munby OUT, Doncaster OUT etc etc etc etc, have no stomach for the fight, and therefore miss the whole point of why we love this Club, and the ups and downs it brings us.

Third Division South - and don''t you forget it!     

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="2Cakes"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="IBA"]Sorry Smudge I forgot you''re a bit slow on the uptake. You need to boycott one game en mass. I doubt anyone noticed your empty seat and called a crisis meeting My season ticket hit Worthington on the back of the neck (cool shot from 30 yards...) all that did was lose me my season ticket and get a big cheer.[/quote]

Not enough people going to do it though is there IBA?

How many people have boycotted matches so far?

There are at least about 10 posters I could name on here who claim to of boycotted (yourself included).

Until pressure is put on those who are dragging this club down to such levels (and I am talking about our passionless supporters here, not just those in the boardroom) then nothing will change.

By all means... leave the ground empty... but turn up and protest outside while the match is on.

There is not one person at the club at this moment in time that deserves the fans support and as I have said for many years now until the fans stand up and are counted then nothing will change.

You only need to take a look at Newcastle to see what passion is all about... they got what they asked for and my, my, my they seem to be turning things around already don''t they???

[/quote]In what way have they got what they asked for?Isn''t the owner they wanted rid of still there? Aren''t the backroom staff they wanted rid of still there?And the manager they want isn''t there! They haven''t got anything they asked for!The only difference is that they have started to get results and I fail to see how that is linked to the fans'' protests. Have I missed something?[/quote]

You have missed the fact that it is unsafe for Mr Ashley to visit St James''s Park.

Things seemed to of turned around from that day onwards really didn''t they???

You can bet your bottom dollar that he will be long gone while Delia is still dragging you mugs through the plop!!!

[/quote]Unsafe for a man who put circa £250million into the club to turn up to a game - they really should be pleased with themselves!I don''t see how you can link this to their change in fortunes. The most likely reason for improvement is actually the change of manager - but that is what the fan''s were protesting against!

Interesting Smudger.

You say that as a result of poor performances...

[quote]This reaction (to Smith) is currently running at least more than 2 years overdue.[/quote]

...and then you go on to mention that the other poster...

[quote]missed the fact that it is unsafe for Mr Ashley to visit St James''s Park.[/quote]

Mr Ashley is a billionaire, much in the same mould as Mr Cullum no doubt.  He has tried to make Newcastle run itself, without regular cash injections from him.  Much in the way that Mr Harris recommends.  Mr Keegan was railing against this when he flounced out demanding that he got the final say over transfers.  It seems that most football men spend money like water.  It also seems that unless a team is successful, it doesn''t matter how much money any business person gives, if the team fails they become a pariah.  Let''s imagine for a moment that the Cullum deal was done.  After a few seasons of troubling the play-offs under Cullum, we''re still not in the premiership.  People call for Cullum to put more money in, but he can''t because he has committed his money elsewhere.  Would the best supporters in the world start calling for Cullums head ?

Looking forward to seeing the mass protest tonight - 7 o''clock outside the main entrance.  I''ll come along and have a laugh at the kids standing out there.

I see I have no response from Smudger or anyone else who can explain what they hope to gain out of a protest tonight.....All talk and no action.

[quote user="Duffman"]I see I have no response from Smudger or anyone else who can explain what they hope to gain out of a protest tonight.....

All talk and no action.

[/quote]

The lucky 9 on thread page 1 and marlingford canary on page 2....

[quote user="Smudger"]

It is this slow to react nature to things such as this that has mad Norwich City and it''s fans an absolute laughing stock around the whoile of the UK... [:$]

[/quote]

We asked 100 people what makes NCFC and it''s fans a laughing stock around the whole of the UK. The answers were as follows.

Funny accent - 5%.

A slow to react nature to things - 1%

That muppets thing on YouTube - 1%

Delia Smith - 3%

Poorly worded sentences with spelling mistakes that make little sense - 90%

You need to do more research Smudge [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Smudger"]

It is this slow to react nature to things such as this that has mad Norwich City and it''s fans an absolute laughing stock around the whoile of the UK... [:$]

[/quote]

We asked 100 people what makes NCFC and it''s fans a laughing stock around the whole of the UK. The answers were as follows.

Funny accent - 5%.

A slow to react nature to things - 1%

That muppets thing on YouTube - 1%

Delia Smith - 3%

Poorly worded sentences with spelling mistakes that make little sense - 90%

You need to do more research Smudge [;)]

[/quote]

Is that one aimed at me old pal? LOL [;)]

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

To ? and ellis, to answer your question....

One it will put pressure on the tactical failure, poor man manager, and damn right rude Glenn Roeder.

[/quote]Oh dear, how terrible, a manager who is rude. Excuse me while I have a little cry.[quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

Billionare - check

[/quote]On paper. And considerably less so on paper in the current financial climate.

Norfolk born - check

[/quote]I''ll give you that one.

NCFC Fan - check

[/quote]So he says. Given his hot air and very little else over the summer I don''t think it would be unfair to question that one though.Willing to make a sensible offer for control of the club? Check....ah wait. Was he b*ll*cks. I''ll reserve judgement until he does.

Don''t tell me what to do when I go down Carra Rud to support my team. I''ll decide that thankyou. And if I were to protest, it would be a personal choice, not at the behest of some wannabe rabble rouser.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

One it will put pressure on the tactical failure, poor man manager, and damn right rude Glenn Roeder.

[/quote]

Oh dear, how terrible, a manager who is rude. Excuse me while I have a little cry.

Billionare - check

[/quote]

On paper. And considerably less so on paper in the current financial climate.

Norfolk born - check

[/quote]

I''ll give you that one.

NCFC Fan - check

[/quote]

So he says. Given his hot air and very little else over the summer I don''t think it would be unfair to question that one though.
Willing to make a sensible offer for control of the club? Check....ah wait. Was he b*ll*cks. I''ll reserve judgement until he does.

Don''t tell me what to do when I go down Carra Rud to support my team. I''ll decide that thankyou. And if I were to protest, it would be a personal choice, not at the behest of some wannabe rabble rouser.

[/quote]

People like you will take this club under.

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

Oh dear, how terrible, a manager who is rude. Excuse me while I have a little cry.

Billionare - check

[/quote]

Norfolk born - check

[/quote]

I''ll give you that one.

NCFC Fan - check

[/quote]

So he says. Given his hot air and very little else over the summer I don''t think it would be unfair to question that one though.
Willing to make a sensible offer for control of the club? Check....ah wait. Was he b*ll*cks. I''ll reserve judgement until he does.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whilst people like you will find us a new buyer in the midst of a massive recession of course.

Sheesh

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

Billionare - check

[/quote]

Norfolk born - check

[/quote]

I''ll give you that one.

NCFC Fan - check

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well,I''m with him, so that''s two of us you can blame!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Knee jerk???

I am afraid there is only one jerk around here if you think this reaction is knee-jerk (and it has nothhing to do with kneees that you jerk either).

[/quote]That''s right, one jerk and its you pal. WHAT will protesting achieve? can you explain? Hound out Delia and then what? Oh your thinking didn''t get that far did it. [quote user="Smudger"]

It is this slow to react nature to things such as this that has mad

Norwich City and it''s fans an absolute laughing stock around the whoile

of the UK... [:$]

[/quote]Norwich city and the fans are not a laughing stock you poor deluded fool. I''m proud to be a fan. If you''re ashamed of what we are then fuck off and "support" someone who lives up to your expectations you odious twunt

[/quote]What, because I have my own opinions think yours are naive, lacking in judgement and simplistic?Fair enough Einstein, carry on...

[quote user="corbs"]

1. Football fans in  the UNITED KINGDOM are interested in there own teams, and not in how little Norwich are gettin on

2. True Norwich bors do not have an inferiority complex, so we do not look up to the so called bigs Clubs with their so called ''passionate'' fans, because we know this is a media creation and only the ''noddies'' fall for this hype

3. The ''spineless'' moaners whose  answer to every problem is to cry ''diddums'' and demand Delia OUT, Wynn Jones OUT, Groundsman OUT, Munby OUT, Doncaster OUT etc etc etc etc, have no stomach for the fight, and therefore miss the whole point of why we love this Club, and the ups and downs it brings us.

Third Division South - and don''t you forget it!     

[/quote]

Why don''t you come and call me a spineless moaner to my face next time you are given the opportunity???  [:$]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Interesting Smudger.

You say that as a result of poor performances...

[quote]This reaction (to Smith) is currently running at least more than 2 years overdue.[/quote]

...and then you go on to mention that the other poster...

[quote]missed the fact that it is unsafe for Mr Ashley to visit St James''s Park.[/quote]

Mr Ashley is a billionaire, much in the same mould as Mr Cullum no doubt.  He has tried to make Newcastle run itself, without regular cash injections from him.  Much in the way that Mr Harris recommends.  Mr Keegan was railing against this when he flounced out demanding that he got the final say over transfers.  It seems that most football men spend money like water.  It also seems that unless a team is successful, it doesn''t matter how much money any business person gives, if the team fails they become a pariah.  Let''s imagine for a moment that the Cullum deal was done.  After a few seasons of troubling the play-offs under Cullum, we''re still not in the premiership.  People call for Cullum to put more money in, but he can''t because he has committed his money elsewhere.  Would the best supporters in the world start calling for Cullums head ?

[/quote]

Probably... and that is the nature of the beast (as you so rightly say)... if they don''t like it then they should look at investing their time and money in to other pass times (as should more than one or two of Norfolk''s finest supporters who clearly don''t have the stomach for the fight either).... [+o(]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[/quote]

Billionare - check

[/quote]

Norfolk born - check

[/quote]

I''ll give you that one.

NCFC Fan - check

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep, I think you will find that he has already done that one Dicky???

Already trumped what the current rabble have put in over a 12 year period and was shown the door for it... UNBELIEVABLE???  [8-)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]So what you''re saying Smudger is that no-one is rich enough to satisfy the demands that fans place upon their team ?[/quote]

Well blah, it seems that even Delia has ample money to spare to satisfy our fans heady desires???

19th place again whoopi doopi doo... [<:o)]

''Why don''t you come and call me a spineless moaner to my face next time you are given the opportunity'' - I will be in the Jubillee before the Ipswich game, but please suggest an alternative venue if you wish.

[quote user="corbs"]''Why don''t you come and call me a spineless moaner to my face next time you are given the opportunity'' - I will be in the Jubillee before the Ipswich game, but please suggest an alternative venue if you wish.[/quote]

How about the centre of the pitch at halftime against the scum?....Queensbury rules or bare knuckleheads? Get Jon Thaxton to adjudicate, and the winner/survivor - gets a free lunch in Yellows with the Chief Exec?...Marvellous!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="corbs"]''Why don''t you come and call me a spineless moaner to my face next time you are given the opportunity'' - I will be in the Jubillee before the Ipswich game, but please suggest an alternative venue if you wish.[/quote]

How about the centre of the pitch at halftime against the scum?....Queensbury rules or bare knuckleheads? Get Jon Thaxton to adjudicate, and the winner/survivor - gets a free lunch in Yellows with the Chief Exec?...Marvellous!

[/quote]

Not a bad suggestion, but I''m still hoping for the Aviva Divas mudwrestling......[:$]

Did I call you one personally?

If the cap fits... [:P]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

If that is the prize then you may tie my hands behind my back, just incase I am tempted to hit back... [;)]