Sign in to follow this  
Sidney James

Tue Nov 25 Crystal Palace - we MUST Protest!!!

[quote user="always shit on the old blue and white"]unease the board let them know the fans are turning against them

[/quote]

I think they already know that!!!

[quote user="Rastaman"]

Me and about 100 mates and people I know from the Barclay and Snake Pit are going down to Carrow Road at 7pm before the Crystal Palace match and are going to demonstrate outside the main entrance of the City Stand!! We all feel enough is enough and after some of witnessing Roeders dispicable behaviour at the AGM im afraid his time up! We need to take action before its too late and another season is wasted. It will cost to get rid of Roeder and a cost I feel is necessary, the cost of relegation will be much more harmful to the club. We will also be making our voices heard about our disapproval of the Board and how they are running the club! We are currnently just numbers to them filling seats and funding the floodlights every week but they need to know how much we care about our club and how much we are concerned. I could write thousand of more sentences on why we demonstrating but you have heard them all before and know every one of them. This is why I/we urge you to join us at 7pm at the main entrance of the City Stand before the Crystal Palace game on the 25th November. Hope you join us and look forward to seeing you their.

Many Thanks

[/quote]

So are you a new poster Rastaman ??

we should be very clear that any demonstration should be anti board.  Once board is taken care of Roeder will likely follow anyhow.

so Sack the board demo and im there

Rastaman may also be prudent to notify the press (maximum publicity) and police so fans cannot be accused re their actions.  Protest is for the good but I really think it should be focused against the board this time.  As soon as we have a new owner Im sure Roeder will be removed from his post until then we simply dont have the money

[quote user="Soldier on"]

we should be very clear that any demonstration should be anti board.  Once board is taken care of Roeder will likely follow anyhow.

[/quote]Turn up and demonstrate against the board then.  People have the right to protest against what they wish (peacefully).  We don''t have to agree, but it is a free country of sorts.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"] One thing is for sure if we just sit and do nothing this club will be playing third division football in the very near future.[/quote]

We have two games coming up on Sky now, what a great opportunity to make our feelings known with placards, banners etc etc.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="Rastaman"]

Me and about 100 mates and people I know from the Barclay and Snake Pit are going down to Carrow Road at 7pm before the Crystal Palace match and are going to demonstrate outside the main entrance of the City Stand!! We all feel enough is enough and after some of witnessing Roeders dispicable behaviour at the AGM im afraid his time up! We need to take action before its too late and another season is wasted. It will cost to get rid of Roeder and a cost I feel is necessary, the cost of relegation will be much more harmful to the club. We will also be making our voices heard about our disapproval of the Board and how they are running the club! We are currnently just numbers to them filling seats and funding the floodlights every week but they need to know how much we care about our club and how much we are concerned. I could write thousand of more sentences on why we demonstrating but you have heard them all before and know every one of them. This is why I/we urge you to join us at 7pm at the main entrance of the City Stand before the Crystal Palace game on the 25th November. Hope you join us and look forward to seeing you their.

Many Thanks

[/quote]

Were you actually there? If so, please list all examples of this ''dispicable'' behaviour. I think you''ll struggle to make much of a list! Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story eh? By the way, what were your views of Roeder back in February? Almost unanimously amongst City fans he was the best manager for years and years. Yeah he made a sarcastic comment to one questioner who gave a 5 minute tirade of what he was such a useless manager. What was he supposed to say?? ''Yeah, mate I agree with you''!!

If you change the emphasis of the demo to make it anti Cook and leave GR alone (for now), I''ll be the first to join you. Can''t keep shooting the messenger you know.

[/quote]

the clueless twits

[/quote]

I think you meant tw@ts. Twits doesnt even start to sum them up.

[quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

Er? how do you sack people who effectively ''own'' the club?

Roeder is the only ''plausible'' target!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You don''t care who goes do you? You don''t really give a toss about our club, just as long as there''s trouble.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You don''t care who goes do you? You don''t really give a toss about our club, just as long as there''s trouble.

[/quote]

Not true, and this time, stop being dim and try and listern!

You simply cannot sack someone who owns something ie club............its physically and legally impossible!

Jeez![:''(]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You simply cannot sack someone who owns something ie club............its physically and legally impossible!

[/quote]I believe that any protest must be directed at the board and not at Glenn Roeder. Of course we can''t simply ''sack the board'', but I think the fans are perfectly entitled to make it clear to the board that they are unhappy with the way the club is being run. However, if nobody wants to buy the club, all the protests would do is make the club a less attractive proposition to any potential investor. If I was Delia I''d be running to Peter Cullum with an olive branch, begging him to take the shares off her hands at a price much lower than the £30 she originally quoted. I think the chances of that happening are slim to none, so unless Keith Harris and Orville can engineer a minor miracle, our only hope is that we can scrape together a few more points that the other ailing ''big teams'' around us (Southampton, Charlton, Coventry, Watford). That''s a sorry state of affairs when you consider the money we gained from promotion, and if you seriously think that Glenn Roeder is person who should bear the brunt of the fans'' ire, you''re seriously mistaken.

[quote user="Rastaman"]It will cost to get rid of Roeder and a cost I feel is necessary.[/quote]Yeah - I agree, its well easy spending someone else money isn''t it?

So you are happy with Roeders Management and the players he has bought in? He had some money and bought in Hoolahan and Bell and is wasting our wage budget on paying Sibierski £35k a week :O

[quote user="Rastaman"]

So you are happy with Roeders Management and the players he has bought in? He had some money and bought in Hoolahan and Bell and is wasting our wage budget on paying Sibierski £35k a week :O

[/quote]

Hoolahan - yes, happy with him IF given a proper run in the team and not axed at the first sign of a below par shift. Bell - happy with him also IF GR plays him on the right which I''m sure is his preferred (and best) position.

Sibierski - £35k per week?? No way NCFC would pay that sort of money! However, I did hear it was £25k per week so who knows.   

[quote user="Rastaman"]

[/quote]

Fi fi fo fum I smell the blood of a binner man!

There''s now way Sittingonhisarseagain is on Â£35k a week!

Is there?

how about you demonsrate against the board NOT GLEN. we need a change, yes... but not another new manager, we need a new board. a board with ideas for the future not a board that just wants to benefit thereselves. if your going t demonstrate against anyone either make it against the board or mark fotheringham becuase he is utter useless.

We are demonstrating against both Roeder and the Board! We would ideally like both out but want to make our voices and opinions heard and want the board to sit back and take notice of us. The sooner they start listening to the fans the sooner we will be out of this awful situation

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

As for GR., he''s had no money to buy good experienced strikers.

[/quote]I have some sympathy for your sentiments, Nut, but when asked about backing he has always stated that he has been backed sufficiently by the board. If that''s the case then we have his standard of striker already. [:(]

If Roeder had any money, he would still waste it on loan players wages anyway. If he was only getting loans because of a tight budget, why would he state he loved loans.

Roeder is interested in his loan players and himself only, certaintly not the club.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But she can run away herself if she is made to feel unwelcome Wiz...

It is ridiculous tragetting Roeder as no manager will do any better working for this lot.

The board are the clueless ones who have led the blind for a number of years and it should be them and them only who the current anger is directed towards.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is ridiculous tragetting Roeder as no manager will do any better working for this lot.

The board are the clueless ones who have led the blind for a number of years and it should be them and them only who the current anger is directed towards.

[/quote]

I have to agree with Smudger on this one ,the board should be the ones who we aim out anger at,No manager will ever get us out of this mess when the board have lost the plot as bad as the cook and her mob.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have to disagree Smudger. Roeder picks the team, formation and tactics.

I''ll give you Kieron Gibbs as an example.  A good player, brought here on loan, and on the whole crap.  Back at Arsenal for pre-season and was superb against Wigan the other night.  Coincidence?  I don''t think so.  Down, ultimately, to Roedent.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

I wish you luck, most fans in the Barclay did not even boo at the end today!

Forget it mate, its not worth trying to organise, most of our fans seem happy to put up with what ever cr*p is served up each week.

Roeder out!

[/quote]

I believe you''re connected with Capital canaries so how about your group getting together with others to find a way forward ?

[/quote]

You are having a laugh aren''t you CA???

Capital Canaries and the other so called supporters groups don''t give a monkeys whether we win, lose or draw... as long as they have a jolly nice day out then they are all happy so it seems... [+o(]

[quote user="Roeder to Nowhere"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have to disagree Smudger. Roeder picks the team, formation and tactics.

I''ll give you Kieron Gibbs as an example.  A good player, brought here on loan, and on the whole crap.  Back at Arsenal for pre-season and was superb against Wigan the other night.  Coincidence?  I don''t think so.  Down, ultimately, to Roedent.

[/quote]

He is making some strange decisions and has the personality of a dead clown but the board have been the ones making mistake after mistake, they need to go first and the sooner the better!

[quote user="The Lucky Nine"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

I wish you luck, most fans in the Barclay did not even boo at the end today!

Forget it mate, its not worth trying to organise, most of our fans seem happy to put up with what ever cr*p is served up each week.

Roeder out!

[/quote]

I believe you''re connected with Capital canaries so how about your group getting together with others to find a way forward ?

[/quote]

City Angel - I am a member of the Capitals and also NCISA.  The Capials were called by many on here to protest against Worthington at the end of his time with us.  I was the chairman at the time and took the time to talk to many of our members and I was suprised to find out that our membership all had very different views of the situation and it was agreed that we could not even make a statement as it would not have represented a majority view.  I suspect you would find a similar situation at the moment. The Capital Canaries was formed as supporters group to get people to and from games home and away as cheaply as possible and to create a community in the London area, not really to make a stance pro or anti the club. 

I think you have to look at the reaction today at the final, there was no real booing from the Barclay and I still wonder if the masses are anti board!!!

[/quote]

That is probably because the ground is half full of cockney wannabee''s on a jolly day out who do not have the first clue about the talk that goes on about the club around the pubs of Norfolk???

I believe you are heading in totally the wrong direction here!The board are the constant in all of this, your protest will give them reason to axe another scapegoat. They will believe that you are calling for the head of the manager and not them. Your protest must be aimed at the board and Mr £180,000 Doncaster for their failures (Not the Managers)It is time to make Her Majesty feel very insecure looking from her Ivory Tower through her Rose tinted glasses!Blaming Roeder is an absolute waste of time, you will not get much backing with this campaign. A board out protest would get far more support.Wizard,After years of callling for her head, the time to make a stand comes and you fall for the scapegoat again!Pathetic!!

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

I sit in the barclay and there were a lot of boos, when the 3rd went in it was very loud indeed.

[/quote]

hahaha the noise from the Barclay and the rest of the ground has been appaling all season.

Stands full of fans with no passion...

The few who have passion made their stand against Delia & Co a couple of years ago and have been ridiculed for it ever since (even though we were right).