Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Green and Yellow

RE: NORWICH VS BURNLEY

OOOOHHHHH YESSSSSSS, JUST 48 HOURS TILL THE BURNLEY GAME, CAN''T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO WIN, 2-1 I REAKON, JUST SOOOOOO EXCITED, I COULDN''T SLEEEPPPPP LAST NIGHT, COME ON NORWICH, WE HAVE TO WIN, DOOOOOOOO IT FOR THE FANS YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! OTBC!

Only 48 hrs since our last game too! We sure showed Derby what we''re made of didn''t we!

Still, we have got sibi-sitdown-ski.

Sorry, still down on the Derby result, will try and get equally excited in the next 48 hrs!

[quote user="a1canary"]Only 48 hrs since our last game too! We sure showed Derby what we''re made of didn''t we! Still, we have got sibi-sitdown-ski. Sorry, still down on the Derby result, will try and get equally excited in the next 48 hrs![/quote]

This post rather confirms the answer to my trick question a1. For most fans performance doesn''t matter only results. And they don''t like loan players.

Even more critical Norwich fans recognised we played quite well against a good side who were excellent on the night. We contributed to what was a good game of football and could well have got back to 2-2 in the second half. It was a much better performance than us away fans have been used to over the last 3 seasons or so.

I rather suspect if we had put 11 cloggers behind the ball, spoilt the game but won 1-0 with a lucky breakaway goal from super-sub Hucks in the 93rd minute you''d be well up for the Burnley game! [;)]

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]

COME ON, WE SHOULD HAVE BEATEN DERBY, KENNEDY SCORED A GREAT GOAL, WE WILL WIN 2-1 AGAINST BURNLEY, YYYEEEESSSSSSSSS WE ARE NORWICH AND WE ARE GOING UP THE LEAGUE. LETS SHOW OWEN COYLE AND HIS BOYS HOW ITS DONE, NORWICH!!!

[/quote]

What this guy needs is a double labotomy and ten roles of rubber wallpaper. [:)]

Should have beat Derby???? Obviously you didnt go to the game.

I guess your of of the ''Hoolahan fans'' becuase of what youve seen on Youtube???

[quote]I rather suspect if we had put 11 cloggers behind the ball, spoilt the game but won 1-0 with a lucky breakaway goal from super-sub Hucks in the 93rd minute you''d be well up for the Burnley game! [/quote]

Didn''t we get rid of Worthington for that reason ?  I mean, people were knocking him for hoofball in the middle of an 8 game home win streak.  And we still can''t win away from home now.

I guess some people just aren''t happy with whatever we have, if the league position doesn''t meet expectations.

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]OOOOHHHHH YESSSSSSS, JUST 48 HOURS TILL THE BURNLEY GAME, CAN''T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO WIN, 2-1 I REAKON, JUST SOOOOOO EXCITED, I COULDN''T SLEEEPPPPP LAST NIGHT, COME ON NORWICH, WE HAVE TO WIN, DOOOOOOOO IT FOR THE FANS YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! OTBC![/quote]

Mighty Blue and White, this fella is why i think your a C*CK, your post go from one extreame the the other you have no intentions of supporting the club, you threads show this. Ipswich forums are missing one idiot off you go

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]OOOOHHHHH YESSSSSSS, JUST 48 HOURS TILL THE BURNLEY GAME, CAN''T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO WIN, 2-1 I REAKON, JUST SOOOOOO EXCITED, I COULDN''T SLEEEPPPPP LAST NIGHT, COME ON NORWICH, WE HAVE TO WIN, DOOOOOOOO IT FOR THE FANS YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! OTBC![/quote]

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm K [:S]

Blimey, you''re really on my back at the moment aren''t you Nutty! I said/implied too that the answer was obviously a, but that you can''t completely ignore other factors. But the measure of success is indeed a, results, and i and everyone else are bound to be down after losing and up after winning.

It''s never so simple that we would play in the manner you suggest (cloggers) game in game out - the situation will never arise where we are fluking every game 1-0 so i can''t tell you if i''d be happy with that. In the end, probably not - just look at Chelsea, they probably got as close to that as it''s possible to towards the end of Morinho''s era. In our promo year we had some very lucky, ''cloggy'' wins but as we kept winning, our football got better and better, to the point that by the end of January we were virtually invincible.

But I think i need to set you straight on my views on 2 NCFC hot topics, which i concede may appear a bit schizophrenic, but i prefer to call them balanced.

1. I don''t mind loan players and i appreciate they allow us to get quality we couldn''t buy. I also understand that by having large numbers of loan players, fans become more detached from the squad, resulting in there being less of a bond between players and fans.

2. I did understand Roeder''s decision to release Hucks and i do not resent Roeder for releasing him. Personally though, I would have given him one more year. But i would have used him as a super-sub, and i don''t think Hucks would have accepted that. So while i think it would be great to have had him on the bench in recent games, i accept that that wouldn''t have been possible even if it was what Roeder and many others may have wanted.

Mate his posts mate me not want to meet him... The guy is constantly posting stupid threads, one mintue protest in bristol, then not going, then supporting roeder, then back to hating roeder. Most people have a constructive view which they stick to. He''s here to wind people up, so by all means class my opinion of him as harsh but he hasn''t shown me anything else to judge him any different.

I don''t mean to be on your back a1. I just honestly think that the truth is exactly what you have hinted in your post. The results are all that matters in football, especially away from home when the majority of fans don''t have to watch.

Bit of an elitist view there fella? Do you care to ask why i support norwich before making a tit of yourself by assuming location should stop me following norwich.

He goes just for you so you can sleep well tonight, I''m 26 got my first kit aged 2 thanks to my dad, my family come from norwich and half still live there, i don''t support a 2nd team no matter how local there are i just support norwich.

So before you run your mouth stop and think. I live in preston due to my girlfriend.

Re: Lupoli''s right foot, I hope this is not serious "Don''t see how you can call yourself a Norwich fan when you live in Preston?"

I live a long way from Norwich and I''m a Norwich fan, I think what you''ve just written is pretty ignorant. A lot of people who support Norwich live a long way from Carrow Road yet still manage to get to games- believe me that takes a serious amount of commitment and love for the club.

I would serously consider thinking before you post next time because you have upset a lot of decent supporters including myself. 

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

Re: Lupoli''s right foot, I hope this is not serious "Don''t see how you can call yourself a Norwich fan when you live in Preston?"

I live a long way from Norwich and I''m a Norwich fan, I think what you''ve just written is pretty ignorant. A lot of people who support Norwich live a long way from Carrow Road yet still manage to get to games- believe me that takes a serious amount of commitment and love for the club.

I would serously consider thinking before you post next time because you have upset a lot of decent supporters including myself. 

[/quote]

Well put fella.

cracking post, ditto for myself

Two words guys, chill pill, i''m not stupid enough to not know Norwich fans live in other areas other than Norfolk, like myself! Also Have Heart, you need to stop taking yourself so seriously, i''ve read your posts in the past and you seem to have a zero percent sense of humour.

Guys it was meant with a pure sense of Irony, nothing personal, we got off on the wrong foot and i''m sorry if I offended anyone, i''m a big Norwich fan just like the rest of you, regardless of where we come from.

Mate my sense of humour is fine just haven''t got time of day for people like you haha, but coming out saying can''t see how i''m a norwich fan as i live in preston isn''t funny is it fella?

Life''s to short to be serious all the time, ok my posts in the pasts can be taken however you want to take them not going to debate how you read them. I think you are the one who needs to step back and think before posting as you seem to have annoyed several people.

Like the way your back tracking tho thats made me laugh, sorry guys, please forgive me i''m a norwich fan like the rest of you and all that haha.

Mighty G&Y -There''s nothing I would like more than to share your optimism but I suspect that you are nothing other than a deluded fool !