Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Burnley are now Hexed!

You can''t keep a good wiz, or virgin come to that, down!

So its out with the squirrels testicles, and in with the tried and tested stewed newt spleens and otter noses, the nubile young virgin is raring to go ( very unusal that, as they normally yell a bit!) and Burnley won''t know what hit em''

This triple vortex Hex (how do I do it for the money?) has an anti official element added to it, because City have been getting a rough deal from those ''gentleman'' just lately.

This complex spell needs to be primed though, so remember, at 2.55pm on Saturday, regardless of where you are, you must yell out three times: SMITH OUT!.

Failure to do so could cost us dear!.[:O]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

This complex spell needs to be primed though, so remember, at 2.55pm on Saturday, regardless of where you are, you must yell out three times: SMITH OUT!.

[/quote]It would also help if you clapped whilst chanting the primer words!.

[/quote]"Ladies and gentleman we''re now approaching cambridge... (clap clap) SMITH OUT...  change here for services to stansted airport and London stations..."hmmm, I wonder how that''ll go down?!?!?

[quote user="thecanaryfan wants the board out"]As the "SMITH OUT" chant will never happen Wiz I fear you''ve just condemed us to defeat. [:(][/quote]I just provide the key canary fan, others must turn the lock...............the chant could be changed to Boll*cks if they so wish.[;)]

In reality, its mass collective thought thats the primer, not the words!

[quote user="National express super guard "][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

"Ladies and gentleman we''re now approaching cambridge... (clap clap) SMITH OUT...  change here for services to stansted airport and London stations..."
hmmm, I wonder how that''ll go down?!?!?
[/quote]

Sounds like a story to me........

National Express last night launched a top level investigation after a train conductor bellowed "Smith Out" three times to astonished passengers in an apparent protest against TV celebrity cook Delia Smith.

The man was halfway through announcing the train''s arrival at Cambridge when he suddenly shouted: "Smith Out" and clapped his hands twice on three occasions.  He then went back to his official announcement: "Change here for services to Stansted Airport and London stations."

Bring it on! [:P]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

Your hex has probably just made sure of our defeat.

Thanks!!

[/quote]Oh ye of little faith Bump.

I get it right far more than Roeder does![;)]

Wiz, on a technical note - is the power of a hex in any way proportional to the distance involved in reaching it''s destination?

If so, surely as Burnley is about twice as far from Lowestoft as Derby (where hex efficiency was limited at best) should you not add an additional virgin to the mix?  And all that is before you take into account the effect of the impact of the prevailing west to east wind direction over the Pennines.

Can hex potential be reduced to something along the lines of:

[ (virgin purity + fresheness of squirrel gonads) /wind speed] X distance travelled

[8-|]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

Your hex has probably just made sure of our defeat.

Thanks!!

[/quote]

The hexes havent been working properly for a few seasons,have they wiz?

Infact yor stats must be as bad as Worthless,Grunts and Rodents!!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

Wiz, on a technical note - is the power of a hex in any way proportional to the distance involved in reaching it''s destination?

If so, surely as Burnley is about twice as far from Lowestoft as Derby (where hex efficiency was limited at best) should you not add an additional virgin to the mix?  And all that is before you take into account the effect of the impact of the prevailing west to east wind direction over the Pennines.

Can hex potential be reduced to something along the lines of:

[ (virgin purity + fresheness of squirrel gonads) /wind speed] X distance travelled

[8-|]

[/quote]Oh wow! P'' boro, do you want my job?

An additional virgin sounds a great idea........err..........where can I get one at short notice?..........especially not in Lowestoft with halloween tomorrow night I cant.

You know what these warlocks are like!   [;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Oh wow! P'' boro, do you want my job?

[/quote]

I think we have quite enough Wizards lurking on these boards already so I think I will stick to my day job (but having successfully found a formula for hexing, maybe one for turning base metal into gold may not be beyond me afterall)...

You can''t keep a good wiz, or virgin come to that, down!

So its out with the squirrels testicles, and in with the tried and tested stewed newt spleens and otter noses, the nubile young virgin is raring to go ( very unusal that, as they normally yell a bit!) and Burnley won''t know what hit em''

This triple vortex Hex (how do I do it for the money?) has an anti official element added to it, because City have been getting a rough deal from those ''gentleman'' just lately.

[/quote]again good work wiz....any prediction???? im going 2;1 city... and again will have another £5 on it

Forgive me if I am wrong Wiz, but isn''t this time of year the ultimate time to be making spells. Hallowen and all that? Bearing this in mind, could you not do a positive spell to hurry up the takeover talks and also, while you are at it, cast a spell on all our strikers so they might score?

Oh and sort out a consistent midfield?

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Forgive me if I am wrong Wiz, but isn''t this time of year the ultimate time to be making spells. Hallowen and all that? Bearing this in mind, could you not do a positive spell to hurry up the takeover talks and also, while you are at it, cast a spell on all our strikers so they might score? Oh and sort out a consistent midfield?[/quote]The Hex is off Gazza, virgin problems I''m afraid.