Sign in to follow this  
John Puddifoot

Fantasy League, we're having a laugh

Hola....

I''ve set up a fantasy league for any Norwich fans that want to join - it''s on http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and doesn''t cost anything.

You''re only allowed three City player though - so pick wisely!

If you''d like to join, go to the website, register, and pick you team.

ONce you''ve submitted yout team just click on the ''Leagues'' link you can find on the the right of the page and enter the code 13015-3268 to join the private league.

John

What 3 Norwich players did you all pick then ? It wont let us look at each others teams until the 1st game has been played. I chose Greeno, Holt, and Hucks.

Spawn

Squiz, Hucks and Francis, although if I''d have known about the subs I would''ve picked the 4 lowest-priced players to bolster my first team...

Nope, just got a soft spot for the pocket rocket. Will change it to Bentley if he doesn''t start figuring at all but can see him making an appearance in most games from the bench.

Jonzey''s Giants are ready to rock.

Green, Brennan (on the bench) and Helveg from Norwich. Although after my whooping in the Euro 2004 mccarrow league I''m being a little less optimistic.

Just ousted Squiz for Brennan but only Huckerby makes the first 11 (up front with Henry and van Nistelrooy!).

i''ve signed up - helveg franics and bentley - helveg is a sub. i''ll wait to see how we do before putting a norwich player in at the back although i''m getting more confident that they will be able to do a good job at the back.

I''m in, have selected Green, Brennan and Safri (who''s on the bench but who may replace Inamoto when I sober up).

Oh, and hello to everyone :-)

I love lunch...

anyway I thought that I would give those who missed this post a chance to join in the fun (isnt it great seeing Norwich players in this sort of thing).

If you would like to take part in our (free) fantasy footy league go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ follow the instructions and create your own team (if possible include part of your pinkun user name so we know who is who).

Once you have picked your team click on ''Manage Leagues'' on the right hand side, then put in the number 13015-3268 into the join privet league section and click ''join leauge''. Once you have done that do ''Manage Leagues'' thing again and put in 6264-1685 to join our second league.

capeesh?

John Puddifoot, is that your real name? I knew a guy called that at school: 1990-1, NDHS, 1st Yr. Those were the days (bit of random nostalgia there for you).