Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Reading Say "Yes" to Lita Loan Extension

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Is Carl once again having to put his hand in his pocket for this loan, if so, shame on you board.[/quote]Did you get my PM 49'' ?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Is Carl once again having to put his hand in his pocket for this loan, if so, shame on you board.[/quote]Did you get my PM 49'' ?[/quote]

I got the PM from you Wiz thank you and much appreciated your good wishes.  I did reply to you back so hope you got that, or has it been lost in cyber space?

Carl Moore isnt an endless pot of money.. surely the club must realise this?! whilst he is a wealthy man there will come the time where even he will have to say "no more money im afraid"

Come on Board pull the rabbit out of the hat and show some B****cks for once!

jas :)

Was just wondering... if we left it till next Friday (7th Nov) to extend the loan, would that not then make him available for the Ipswich game on 7th Dec?

[quote user="PBTC"]Was just wondering... if we left it till next Friday (7th Nov) to extend the loan, would that not then make him available for the Ipswich game on 7th Dec?
[/quote]

dangerous game to play.. by then he has been back at Reading a few days for another team to come in and loan him.. dare i say it B****ks to the Ipswich game.. renew it now!

jas :)

[quote user="PBTC"]Was just wondering... if we left it till next Friday (7th Nov) to extend the loan, would that not then make him available for the Ipswich game on 7th Dec?
[/quote]

I don''t think we''re in any position to play games.Let''s get it nailed down now!

especially as i said BRISTOL CITY in form him

being ex bristol city player maybe be swayed to go there again, also may prefer not to go back in the past

[quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"]

being ex bristol city player maybe be swayed to go there again, also may prefer not to go back in the past

[/quote]Did you read the original link?

oh and because johnson comes out and says "were not looking" you believe that

do the maths

bristol need a striker, lita scoring goals, lita possibly avialable for a loan and not tied down

Big match preview on canaries world, Roeder says he''s confident of getting the paperwork done on monday for another month''s spell.

you will loan him again unless for some reason you start playing silly buggers

which be plain stupid to do given his form

[quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"]

oh and because johnson comes out and says "were not looking" you believe that[/quote]

He didn''t...

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"]

oh and because johnson comes out and says "were not looking" you believe that[/quote]

He didn''t...

[/quote]

i thats the case im probably wrong then

but.... the way lita playing is obviously going to make other managers intrested, so if norwich do bide their time they may miss out. but i cant see that happening

[quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"][quote user="PBTC"][quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"]

He didn''t...

[/quote]

i thats the case im probably wrong then

but.... the way lita playing is obviously going to make other managers intrested, so if norwich do bide their time they may miss out. but i cant see that happening

[/quote]

Look you''re illiterate just admit it. Oh and it''s we''re not we (RE: Your username)

I cannot see Reading wanting to loan Lita to Bristol City anyway - they are realistic shots to be competing with Reading for a play off berth and his goals could make a big difference.  Loan him here and they need have no such fears alas.

[quote user="top the league, and we avin a laugh"]

Johnson tried to get him on loan before us however Coppell wouldnt let him - as I think there is some history there with nights out in Bristol

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

I cannot see Reading wanting to loan Lita to Bristol City anyway - they are realistic shots to be competing with Reading for a play off berth and his goals could make a big difference.  Loan him here and they need have no such fears alas.

[/quote]

Just heard on R5 - Bristol have loaned Stern John from Southampton - debut today.