Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Next week.....

I am NOT going to spend any money whatsoever (i.e programme), i am going to wear my San Jose shirt and the only chant/songs i will join in with will be the huckerby chant and board/roeder out. I have finally had enough. Doesnt mean I dont care about my club though, because I do.

[quote user="C T"]I am NOT going to spend any money whatsoever (i.e programme), i am going to wear my San Jose shirt and the only chant/songs i will join in with will be the huckerby chant and board/roeder out. I have finally had enough. Doesnt mean I dont care about my club though, because I do. [/quote]Problem solved!

brilliant post c.t. Agree 100% make a flag and take it to the game mate. Roeder Out, Delia you can fuck off too would be good

[quote user="C T"]Oh. Thankyou for taking the time to reply [N][/quote]Oh come on I''m only messing about. What is the point of you denying yourself a program if you enjoy reading them. We are in a mess but your one man stand on singing songs and programs will not affect the powers that be at Carrow Road. We are and accepting and apathetic bunch us city fans. What I''m really saying is that we will not get any where with sporadic on solo shows of defiance. All that is likely to do is make the experience of supporting Norwich at the moment even more miserable. Hell if I couldn''t have a half time pint I don''t think bother coming on Saturday. We have realise that other clubs fans have ousted their unwanted boards. Some may not have gotten much better as replacement, but hey things can''t get much worse can they.Enjoy the game Saturday, let hope we win. Maybe we will. If we do we have every right to enjoy the moment. What we have to stop doing it taking every win we do get as the start of a massive u-turn is won''t be and never is. We can still protest about the bigger picture even after a home win. Can''t we. I think at some stage very soon well have to. And it needs to be more than me with my pint and you without your program CT doing it. We have to show our discontent en masse and regularly enough until the powers that be can''t stand it any longer

CT your worse than Wiz for your mind changing.[:(] You said the other week you were not getting your shirt printed and then a week later announced you''d had it printed.

If your going to do something then stick to it instead of changing it when we eventually win the occasional game.