Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

BURNLEY v NORWICH CITY - official match thread

Well I dont know where it will all end because if us fans don''t get together soon to make our feelings known, or protest or do something then I can honestly see us being relegated.

[quote user="mr oood"][quote user="jjjohnny"]

scum are winning,thinks can only get better

No they can''t its 2-0 to the Blue Filth

[/quote][/quote]it was a tongue in cheek,this can only get better

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i know how you feel CA.. i''m actually ashamed to admit im a Norwich fan now....

jas :)

[/quote]

I started this season feeling more positive than I have for some time.I supported Roeder,I opposed radical action to change the board.Now I feel totally cheated.The club is going nowhere (actually not true,its going backwards at a rate of knots),Roeder appears to be taking ever stranger decisions and slagging off the fans,and the players look like they don''t care.Couldn''t be more depressed.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Well I dont know where it will all end because if us fans don''t get together soon to make our feelings known, or protest or do something then I can honestly see us being relegated.

[/quote]

Yeah but some people could see this coming a long, long time ago - yet were told in no uncertain terms where to go and told that it would disrupt the team, whilst others just shoved their heads in the sand.

Currently, I see no protests going on to cause us to be playing as sh*t as we have been - and this has been the case for 3 years too. Hardly the fans disrupting the team.

I agree, it is time for the fans to take a stand. We deserve better.

What a pile of crap - yet again! We''re going down. I''m one of those "classless" people, Glenda, who have doubts that you know what you''re doing. The board should give Sam Allardyce a call.

and you call us fans classless Roeder, well guess what we''d like to call you and your crap team tonight [:@]

I don''t really blame Roeder although I disagree with quite a few of his recent decisions and I don''t like the man and I hate his loan policy. He has done what he can with the resources he has had. The simple fact is that we don''t even have the resources any more to compete with clubs half our size.Todays attendance - 11,353! Our owners should look at that and the performance and hang their heads in shame!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Yeah but some people could see this coming a long, long time ago - yet were told in no uncertain terms where to go and told that it would disrupt the team, whilst others just shoved their heads in the sand.

Currently, I see no protests going on to cause us to be playing as sh*t as we have been - and this has been the case for 3 years too. Hardly the fans disrupting the team.

I agree, it is time for the fans to take a stand. We deserve better.

[/quote]

Something has got to give thats for sure but we negative ones are not fans apparently?!?!. The issues at the top of the club are ruining us and we need to make our voices heard!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i know how you feel CA.. i''m actually ashamed to admit im a Norwich fan now....

jas :)

[/quote]

I started this season feeling more positive than I have for some time.I supported Roeder,I opposed radical action to change the board.Now I feel totally cheated.The club is going nowhere (actually not true,its going backwards at a rate of knots),Roeder appears to be taking ever stranger decisions and slagging off the fans,and the players look like they don''t care.Couldn''t be more depressed.

[/quote]

Mirrors my feelings exactly, if no new owner arrives we may just cling on to the Championship this season but with a summer of yet more rebuilding on a budget, we''ll be odds on to go down next season...the club is dying a slow death, with little hope on the horizon

[quote user="cityangel"]

and you call us fans classless Roeder, well guess what we''d like to call you and your crap team tonight [:@]

[/quote]

What''s all this about Roeder calling us ''classless''? When did that happen ...

As I''ve just said on another thread the Club is in freefall. The players are simply not good enough and neither is the manager. The Directors are trying to get out, Cullen moves to MK Dons because he knows the writing is on the wall, the Academy staff are utterly fed up because none of their players will get in the first team. All going through the motions. There are a few reasons Fulham nearly went down last year and a couple of them are playing for us.

Southampton, Barnsley and Watford all winning and Doncaster drawing so its bottom 3 for us now is it?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Same old story, moan, moan, moan, sometime soon, etc., etc. Surely there''s enough of you who feel the same way on this Message Board to get together some type of demo? All you need is to organise it.....

Oh and as for the person who said they haven''t heard Leroy Lita''s name all night. It''s because he simply could not care less away from home.

Only reason he''s been playing well in a lot of people''s eyes is because they have only see him at home. At home he is infront of 24,000 Norwich fans. He thrives on that and goes out to impress us all.
Away their is a very small minority of those fans to impress, and believe me, it shows in his performances. He is awful away from home. His work effort and performances against Bristol City away and Derby away show this (yes, I was at both.) I just wish everybody else would be able to see how lazy he is ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

What''s all this about Roeder calling us ''classless''? When did that happen ...

[/quote]

In his EEN column last night.

Apart from the birmingham and wolves games we have been shite.Coventry first game we should have murdered them was the quote,2-0 was the score.Derby at home lost to ten men,looking around the changing room none of the players could believe we lost was the quote.Doncaster at home was the worst 80 mins of football for years.When are the excuses going to stop and action taken.

1 signing our own players

2 getting rid of the zero ambition board

3 bringing in a manager who dosn''t think he is bigger than the club

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]would being in the bottom 3 for the AGM be a good thing?[/quote]Being in te bottom 3 is never a good thing but whatever happens against Preston next saturday must not be allowed to mask the problems we all knwo are there. A win next week does not suddenly make everything alright. The shareholders at the AGM must actually stand up and make themselves heard for once.

Watford, charlton, southampton, crystal palace and Norwich all competing to get relegation and Watford and Charlton still have the benefit of parachute payments - I''m starting to think premiership promotion is a very destabilising poisoned chalice.

Good news guys, I think I''ve sussed the problem.....................we''ve finally found out how to follow the "Charlton model"

Mark .Y.

[quote user="T"]Watford, charlton, southampton, crystal palace and Norwich all competing to get relegation and Watford and Charlton still have the benefit of parachute payments - I''m starting to think premiership promotion is a very destabilising poisoned chalice.[/quote]

The difference between us and the aforementioned clubs is their fans know how to vote with their feet...