Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

BURNLEY v NORWICH CITY - official match thread

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

1-0... Game over already... i might switch off the radio actually

jas :)

[/quote]

I have just switched the radio off Jas, its too painfull to listen and after the trip to Derby I think I''ll give up [:@]

2-0. Whats the point. Another likely away defeat against a tinpot club half the size of us but who are able to assemble a better squad of player they own and who have a genuine team spirit. Meanwhile we continue to tread water with a rag tag assortment of other teams cast offs and players working their way back to fitness who won''t be here in 6 months time. Another nail in the coffin that is my love for the club. Until Delia and MWJ swallow their pride and do the decent thing this is what we are stuck with and it hurts like hell! We know it, they know it, Roeder knows it and judging by recent performances the players know it!

Hail the loan arranger [:$]

Midfielder - upfront

Right winger - is on the left wing

Left winger is dropped?

Striker on the bench?

Fozzy shouldn''t be on the pitch !!

Good job its not the AGM tonight because I''m fuming!!!!!!

If I see one more p*ssing article from X saying "we want to give out travelling fans something to shout about".....[:@]

Bunch of pathetic no hopers.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]

As much as I like you, your doomed sentence is getting annoying especially when we''re losing and we''re all suffering.

Think I''ll go for a long walk!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Another likely away defeat against a tinpot club half the size of us but who are able to assemble a better squad of player they own and who have a genuine team spirit. Meanwhile we continue to tread water with a rag tag assortment of other teams cast offs and players working their way back to fitness who won''t be here in 6 months time.[/quote]Sums it up perfectly, we''ve made no progress at all.

[quote user="John"]Has Lita been on the pitch today?
[/quote]

But to be fair to him is he getting any service from midfield.?

We must start playing players in their rightfull position, send some of the loanees back, recall Spillane and Martin and give Jamie a chance.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Hail the loan arranger [:$]

Midfielder - upfront

Right winger - is on the left wing

Left winger is dropped?

Striker on the bench?

Fozzy shouldn''t be on the pitch !!

Good job its not the AGM tonight because I''m fuming!!!!!!

[/quote]Well keep that anger burning then because unless they get a real feel for what the fans think at the AGM (for once) nothing will change!

[quote user="lappinitup"]First time I really think it CA.[/quote]

Sorry Lappin, shouldn''t take it out on you but I''ve just had enough.

I''m ashamed to say that I''m pissed off with it all, theres nothing to look forward to, no players to idolise, no light at the end of the tunnell and the club we love has reached rock bottom in my opinion.

I renewed my season ticket for 3 years last year to show my faith and commitment and I honestly feel I''ve been really stupid.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]

We are now...Jamie''s on!!!!!

Lita finally comes into the game and screws up a one on one.... Again.Do we really want him? I guess we have no choice. It''s either him or Cureton, cos Lupoli certainly isn''t getting any attention.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]First time I really think it CA.[/quote]

Sorry Lappin, shouldn''t take it out on you but I''ve just had enough.

I''m ashamed to say that I''m pissed off with it all, theres nothing to look forward to, no players to idolise, no light at the end of the tunnell and the club we love has reached rock bottom in my opinion.

I renewed my season ticket for 3 years last year to show my faith and commitment and I honestly feel I''ve been really stupid.

[/quote]Cityangel you are not alone believe me. In years gone by there would have been a big group of us at the game today. As it is NOBODY I know from our group has bothered to go. Its too painful to see us scamble around at the foot of the table using a load of palyers we don''t own every week. I will still do home games and a few aways but I can''t take it any more. My spirit is broken and frankly if the current regime are still in charge I will be seriously considering whether to renew my season ticket next season. I probably will but more out of duty than anything else. I have a feeling 4-5,000 others won''t though!