Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Good luck!

It''s sad when luck is the name of the game because you haven''t got a challenging football team.I suppose after all these years you''re use to that. [:P]

Thank Cam I think we need it! I don''t expect a happy day on saturday footballwise unless we win the free bet.On the other hand I''m looking forward to tuesday. Can Leamington Brakes make it 11 wins out of 11 in the league? I hope so!Roeder Out! Jason Cadden in I say!Davo

[quote user="shyster"]It''s sad when luck is the name of the game because you haven''t got a challenging football team.

I suppose after all these years you''re use to that. [:P]
[/quote]

Absolutely right.  I think a lot of football, the shot that you keep out, or goes in off the post, the offside the linesman doesn''t give, the penalty that was or wasn''t (given or not given) are all part of this marvellous game.

Anyone who has played this game at whatever level knows you need luck.  Were you a player Mr Shyster?

Either way, good luck.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="shyster"]It''s sad when luck is the name of the game because you haven''t got a challenging football team.

I suppose after all these years you''re use to that. [:P]
[/quote]

Absolutely right.  I think a lot of football, the shot that you keep out, or goes in off the post, the offside the linesman doesn''t give, the penalty that was or wasn''t (given or not given) are all part of this marvellous game.

Anyone who has played this game at whatever level knows you need luck.  Were you a player Mr Shyster?

Either way, good luck.

[/quote]

But if you''re good enough you make your own luck.

Everybody should know that....................

OTBC

Are you off to Southend today Cam to watch your team in the local derby?

First things first. I want Norwich to come into the game with the right attitude and application and to start to play from the first whistle with no let up. If we do that we stand a good chance of a positive result as apposed to having to chase the game...............again!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Sadly, no.  Too busy chasing SAS chaps over the bloke who has quit in Afghanistan.  It''s one of the very few occasions when Colchester is useful..........................[:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Sadly, no.  Too busy chasing SAS chaps over the bloke who has quit in Afghanistan.  It''s one of the very few occasions when Colchester is useful..........................

[/quote]

That''s why you''re on here then [:|]

[quote user="hayneshater"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Sadly, no.  Too busy chasing SAS chaps over the bloke who has quit in Afghanistan.  It''s one of the very few occasions when Colchester is useful..........................

[/quote]

[/quote]

He lives on here [:D] I don''t think he gets time to support his team or their forums [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="hayneshater"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He lives on here [:D] I don''t think he gets time to support his team or their forums [:)]

[/quote]

I''m afraid that isn''t right CA.  Currently I am on a Russian forum discussing interpretations of Rimsky-Korsakov''s opera "The Legend City of the Invisible City of Kitezh and of the Maiden Fevronia" (with my recommendations) but earlier I found time to be on U''s and Imps.  I''m off duty now.  I started at 6 this morning and by 6.45 had the home address (near Dumfries) of the SAS "rebel" in Afghanistan.  Successfully sold to every Sunday paper thanks.  Kerching! [;)] 

I''m not sure what you mean by support but a season ticket holder for Colchester and Lincoln City although I have no chance of getting to any of the games - I work every Saturday and Sunday.

FA Cup for us low life''s next week.  Bring it on!  [:P]

But in the spirit of the thing, EVERYONE OUT![:P]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]  I started at 6 this morning and by 6.45 had the home address (near Dumfries) of the SAS "rebel" in Afghanistan.  Successfully sold to every Sunday paper thanks.  Kerching![/quote]

I''m sorry, but this just sounds like all sorts of wrong.

I''m sure the person will be delighted to know that you have sold his personal details on. Well done, you must be very proud.

Yep, and our intrepid reporter had the gall to criticise the policing profession for its supposed shortcomings - pity he doesen''t apply the same train of thought to journalism.........

[quote user="claud"]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]  I started at 6 this morning and by 6.45 had the home address (near Dumfries) of the SAS "rebel" in Afghanistan.  Successfully sold to every Sunday paper thanks.  Kerching![/quote]

I''m sure the person will be delighted to know that you have sold his personal details on. Well done, you must be very proud.

[/quote]

He''ll be a hero.  Trust me.  Of course he could have resigned without citing the crap equipment provided by the Ministry of Defence.

But chose not to do so.[:P]

His wife is called Victoria and, over the phone, she seems like a nice lady.

We''ll make a hero out of him by the time we''ve done.  Unless you want to believe the Ministry of Defence that is.[:|]

He started it, not me.[:P]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="claud"]

[/quote]

He''ll be a hero.  Trust me.  Of course he could have resigned without citing the crap equipment provided by the Ministry of Defence.

We''ll make a hero out of him by the time we''ve done.  Unless you want to believe the Ministry of Defence that is.[:|]

[/quote]

I have absolutely no idea what the details of the ''story'' are. I just see a member of the ''honourable'' press taking (financial) delight in selling on the private details of an individual.

[quote user="claud"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="claud"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have absolutely no idea what the details of the ''story'' are. I just see a member of the ''honourable'' press taking (financial) delight in selling on the private details of an individual.

[/quote]

I am not honourable.  I''m a journalist.  Your mascots paid to lead your team out.  You?

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="claud"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="claud"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not honourable.  I''m a journalist.  Your mascots paid to lead your team out.  You?

[/quote]

Really? You come across like a nerd with a computer and too much time on your hands - a sort of Walter Mitty living in a dump on the way from London to Ipswich - seeking to impress the yokels.

But that''s life, eh? Each to his own.

One love still.

To the world.

OTBC

Isnt camul really say that if everyone is out as this board wants do we have a club left?

As Jacklin said - the harder I practice the luckier I get.   We are paying for poor mangerial selections...