Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Cant we have a word with Iwan ?

Ok I know Ive been banging on about him for ages now and I cant even spell his name but surely Patrick Angyman is worth a look, Im sure Iwan would sell the club to him, He scrared the life out of our defense for most of the match last season and Gillingham are a bit skint.

Ok Ill get my coat

He played well against us, but I don''t think he set the division on fire for the most part of the season. Although apparently he was untackleable against the binners the other week.

But I emphasise - that was against the binners. A real defence may find it easier to cope.

KG, don''t worry about "banging on" about Agyemeng, I''ve been doing the same for months. This is because Hucks naturally plays wide left and this isolates him from the second striker. Therefore, in order to accommodate Hucks in the team, our second striker needs to be someone that can pick the ball up all over the front line (including deep positions), turn and run at players. This is not how Matty Svensson plays, so we need someone fast and strong like Agyemang in that role. The alternative is to play like we did at the end of last season, with three up front. However, if we do that, the three in midfield would be in danger of getting overrun by the opposition''s midfield four. What do other people think? Also, if not Agyemang, who else would fit the bill (in our price range)?