Sign in to follow this  
CiderkiddCanary

Who would you like to see replace Roeder?

If a press conference was held and Roeder announced his resignment from manager, who would be your choice to replace him?Mine would be Gary Johnson, but I doubt Norwich could attract him now.In that case, my second choice would be Russell Slade from Yeovil.

Even if Norwich sacked Roeder and brought some other half decent manger in (yets face it, there''s hardly going to be any big names looking for the job), do you honestly think our problems will be solved? No of course not because that manger will have to rely on one short term loan fix after another like Roeder has had to do, you can''t expect to survive in this league for too long when you have no option but to rely on so many loan signings just to keep you afloat, asking for Roeder to be sacked is deflecting attention from the real problem... Which is the board, while they are still here we will continue to get ever closer to league 1, and when or if that does happen their may be no way back.

ROEDER ISN''T THE PROBLEM, THE BOARD IS!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Paul Sturrock, Health permitting.. he knows what it takes to steady a ship and would keep us in this league

jas :)

[/quote]

You can be the best but with the wan**** currently at  the helm there is no chance. Pass the tape to cover over the cracks.

This may seem like a funny choice to many but it looks very much like Alan Pardew is about to get the sack at charlton. Now i know they are doing awfully at the moment but he has done some good jobs in the past. I mean he done a half descent job at reading and he done a very good job at west ham getting them to the final.

There are some other half descent managers about who cant seem to get a job at the moment like allardyce and curbishley and i am probably being to ambitious but one of those to would be good

i would like curbishley as our manager but i dont know if he would come to us so more realistically i would say peter taylor, micky adams or steve tilson 

It doesn''t matter who you get as long as the basis of the apointment is on  known performances and not his ability to wow an interview panel.

Our last two managers have just TALKED their way into the job !

Look where it has got us !

mark robins has done a good job with rotherham, with whats gone on there. i reckon he would be good. if it did happen but then still would have no money to strenthen

[quote user="dp"]mark robins has done a good job with rotherham, with whats gone on there. i reckon he would be good. if it did happen but then still would have no money to strenthen[/quote]great shout, maybe a low budget option, but would potentially pay dividends

Mark Robins is a good shout but you must remember he has got a very good chairman backing him so i don''t think he would want to come here with the present regime.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Mark Robins is a good shout but you must remember he has got a very good chairman backing him so i don''t think he would want to come here with the present regime.[/quote]

agreed Bury Yellow.. the Millers chairman is working hard at repairing the club and sees Robins as vital to this... what price in a few seasons they become an established championship club?

Where would we be by then?!

jas :)

Doesn''t matter who the manager is unless the current crap crew in the directors'' box go. Without a change there it will be another round of the same old same old!

Nigel Worthington...he was great on a budget...and all the players who wouldnt play for him have gone in the Rodent Cull!

[quote user="Ciderkidd"]If a press conference was held and Roeder announced his resignment from manager, who would be your choice to replace him?

Mine would be Gary Johnson, but I doubt Norwich could attract him now.
In that case, my second choice would be Russell Slade from Yeovil.
[/quote]

It matters not, because the problem is the cash flow,not even a world class manager would make a difference, NO CASH NO PLAYERS.