Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

HOW LONG DOES ROEDER GET???

how long until GR walks or is sacked????

he has in his own words build his team and cleared out the dead wood(all be it 30-40% loanees)

yes the cash has been very very limited for him to bring in quality...but he new the budget when he took the job

1 point of the religation zone just isnt good enough..as im sure you will all agree(goes without saying)

im sure the january sales wont be much different...loanees going and more coming in

will the current board dig deep and fund liroy lita on a perm???...i doubt it...or maybe just to keep the fans quiet for a bit longer

will the iversson deal happen????...i doubt it

all my hope for the season has now gone and imo all we can look forward to is another religation fight(foookin fantastic)

all hopes at 3:00 oclock turn into usual dissapointment come 4:45ish....GRRRRRRRRRRRRR   rant over

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

he has in his own words build his team and cleared out the dead wood(all be it 30-40% loanees)

yes the cash has been very very limited for him to bring in quality...but he new the budget when he took the job

1 point of the religation zone just isnt good enough..as im sure you will all agree(goes without saying)

im sure the january sales wont be much different...loanees going and more coming in

will the current board dig deep and fund liroy lita on a perm???...i doubt it...or maybe just to keep the fans quiet for a bit longer

all my hope for the season has now gone and imo all we can look forward to is another religation fight(foookin fantastic)

all hopes at 3:00 oclock turn into usual dissapointment come 4:45ish....GRRRRRRRRRRRRR   rant over

[/quote]

To be honest, mate, the sad fact is we[:@] probably can''t afford to sack him ,and he''s too experienced an operator to walk!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

To be honest, mate, the sad fact is we[:@] probably can''t afford to sack him ,and he''s too experienced an operator to walk!

[/quote]well that just adds to my misery :-(

roeder wont walk either, he never does at any job. in a way cant blame him if he gets pay off out of it in the end

[quote user="bringbackterraces"]

Roeder quit his last managerial job at Newcastle.

[/quote]

if that is right then i am wrong, but he just seems the stubborn sort of manager who wont leave till he has to not when right for the club ( not saying he should go now by this comment )