Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Start with Fotheringham & the result will always be the same!!!!!!

I didn''t listen to the commentary or canary call because the result was inevitable. Russell up front (so is Rodent saying we only have one striker??) & Fotheringham re-instated in midfield. He is absolutely useless and has no endearing qualities - why play him? More or less our best team was sent out against Wolves, with the exception of Bell, we should stike with this as far as is possible.

Agreed on Fozzy.   And we were never going to offer any penetration yest.  As usual Crofty worked hard but offered nothing and we got absolutley nothing from  the middle of the park.  Bell seems to have done well but tired in the second half.

Russell looks v poor at the moment - even in central midfield.  His committment never used to be in doubt but he now seems a shadow of his old self - irrespective of where he plays.  Maybe its the captains curse and the lack of leadership still in this squad but he would be dropped for me too - trouble is we have few alternatives with both Rusty and Fozzy so poorly out of form...

Bell     CLingan   Pattison  Hoolahan

or

Croft   Clingan   Bell   Hoolahan

Seem to be the options...

[quote user="james norwich"]

I didn''t listen to the commentary or canary call because the result was inevitable. Russell up front (so is Rodent saying we only have one striker??) & Fotheringham re-instated in midfield. He is absolutely useless and has no endearing qualities - why play him? More or less our best team was sent out against Wolves, with the exception of Bell, we should stike with this as far as is possible.

[/quote]   fotheringham is worse than useless ..poorest player to skipper the team in living memory

[quote user="jim blair"][quote user="james norwich"]

[/quote]   fotheringham is worse than useless ..poorest player to skipper the team in living memory[/quote]

I don''t remember anybody saying this in the summer. Easy target, why do we always need a scapegoat? The Doc was the worst defender in the world last season according to some of you. Then it was Cureton''s turn. Now Fozzy.

I don''t think he''s good enough, but please stop being so over the top. He''d be pretty good in League 1 and on his day can play pretty well for us. Let''s face it he''s here till the end of the season so support him while he''s here.

[quote user="Fuglestad"][quote user="jim blair"][quote user="james norwich"]

[/quote]   fotheringham is worse than useless ..poorest player to skipper the team in living memory[/quote]

I don''t remember anybody saying this in the summer. Easy target, why do we always need a scapegoat? The Doc was the worst defender in the world last season according to some of you. Then it was Cureton''s turn. Now Fozzy.

I don''t think he''s good enough, but please stop being so over the top. He''d be pretty good in League 1 and on his day can play pretty well for us. Let''s face it he''s here till the end of the season so support him while he''s here.

[/quote]

The way things are going Fuglestad, you might find out if Captain Invisible is good enough for League 1 next August.

[quote user="Fuglestad"][quote user="jim blair"][quote user="james norwich"]

[/quote]   fotheringham is worse than useless ..poorest player to skipper the team in living memory[/quote] there were many people hoping he wouldnt be given a contract promise you.

[/quote]

It wouldnt surprise me if Fozzy went back to Scotland in May when his contract expires.