Sign in to follow this  
robsonhasscored

When?

I was never overly excited about GR''s appointment but to be fair i gained respect for him when he took us on that 13 game unbeaten run. I was just wondering when you all (those who have) lost faith in GR.

For me it was at The walker stadium and we lost 0 - 4 and GR had Croft on the right and the Reading loanee on the left. Croft was running riot down the right then GR changed them over and the result reveals the rest. Since that day I have lost all confidence in him.

For me I''d like to see Curbs appointted and given time.

So when was it for you?

[quote user="robsonhasscored"]

Sorry C-T-I-D but the question was when did you lose faith?

Not a defence for the man and I never mentioned him keeping us up.

[/quote]sorry...summer/start of the season when he failed to sign a target man

For me, slating players in public when he said he wouldn''t nor ever has in the past, being tactically naive at times, not bringing in the target man, promising us new heroes when clearly he hasn''t fulfilled his promise, the list is endless but started for me in January, but was willing to give him until Xmas which I have so far.

[quote user="robsonhasscored"]

I was never overly excited about GR''s appointment but to be fair i gained respect for him when he took us on that 13 game unbeaten run. I was just wondering when you all (those who have) lost faith in GR.

For me it was at The walker stadium and we lost 0 - 4 and GR had Croft on the right and the Reading loanee on the left. Croft was running riot down the right then GR changed them over and the result reveals the rest. Since that day I have lost all confidence in him.

For me I''d like to see Curbs appointted and given time.

So when was it for you?

[/quote]

Wow that''s strange. That is the exact moment I lost all faith in Glenn Roeder. Out of all of my Norwich City friends I was the only one dissapointed with the appointment of Glenn Roeder but I was prepared to give him a chance. Which I did. Once he played James Henry on the left wing that day, I lost all faith. And it has slowly been getting worse...

I lost confidence in Roeder during the summer when there was all the pissing about with transfers (but when is there not pissing about with transfers during the off season with NCFC?) and when he released Hucks. For a brief while I was thinking "I like Roeder''s take no sh*t" attitude when he released Hucks and changed the staff, thinking that we needed a good shake up. But as the pathetic transfer saga went on, right upto August 31st, that was it for me - so much for the "new heroes".

The man is a bullshitter, simple as.