Sign in to follow this  
greenbird

glen roeder hasn't a clue

Glen does not seem to know what to do with the team, are the players playing for him, a case of  Spurs again perhaps we need a Redknapp!!!

Spot on Greenbird.There is only one person who is wrecking this club because he thinks he is the only one that knows whats going on,He knows nothing he will never bleed green & yellow.As i have said before my son goes to a certain school in Norwich (cant say which one because it is not fair on his teacher)but he knows that GLENDA ROEDER has no brains neither has LEE CLARK the only one who knows anything about football is PAUL STEPHENSON. To prove my point just look at his team slection.The sooner this idiot has gone the better before we are doomed to division 1

[quote user="Hucks6"]He knows nothing he will never bleed green & yellow.[/quote]Most medical people would consider that a plus point.And I''d trust two football professionals over the opinion of a washed-up P.E. Teacher.I''m also guessing from your user name that you''re just a tiny bit bitter about a certain player leaving...[img]http://berglovespizza.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/boo-i-miss-you-edit.jpg[/img]

Afraid to say you could well be right. Quite clearly on Saturday there was nothing to suggest that Roeder has any control of what is going on on the pitch. He is systematically destroying players and the team spirit.

Look at the way he picks certain players in front of others when they are clearly not the best player for that position. How do you think Lupoli, Cureton and Koruma feel at the number of times he has played the ineffective Russell up front ????

We create nothing from midfield and yet Hoolahan not even on the bench???

Archibald Henson - sees Drury play centre back and he is not even on the bench???

Must be doing wonders for team spirit and building the confidence of the few players he has not got rid of when they repeatedly get overlooked for some of these poor loan players. He needs to realise at some stage these loan players will not be here and he may well need our own players to save his skin.

He has no man management skill and is tactically naive. The only thing he seems to excel in is picking up the phone and sucking up to premiership managers to borrow their unwanted dross.

I am not bitter MR CHOPS its the truth if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen,dont matter what user name is DO IT