Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

alan pardew?

would you mind him as manager, not going well charlton, but it doesnt always work out with every club! But he did terrefic job reading and at whu!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Sod off scum, wont be long now before your crap defence starts playing up and you end up mid table, now bog off to a wolves site Billy 10 names![/quote]What a charmer!What do you have against the guy? He and Camul seem to be the most level-headed posters on this forum!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Sod off scum, wont be long now before your crap defence starts playing up and you end up mid table, now bog off to a wolves site Billy 10 names![/quote]

What. This post is actually decent, generally makes sense, and has no reference to ''Wolves''. So why slate him for it? You''re just asking for him to post more about Wolves if that''s your attitude when he finally doesn''t.

I would like to see Pardew here actually. (although having said that, I would like to see the majority of managers here over the current one ... [:|]). I don''t think Pardew would class himself as more important than the club itself, he would value the fans, install confidence and belief, and not class helping players careers above his ultimate job, helping the club progress.

[quote user="Lazza"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Sod off scum, wont be long now before your crap defence starts playing up and you end up mid table, now bog off to a wolves site Billy 10 names![/quote]
What a charmer!
What do you have against the guy? He and Camul seem to be the most level-headed posters on this forum!
[/quote]

That is a joke right???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Lazza"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Sod off scum, wont be long now before your crap defence starts playing up and you end up mid table, now bog off to a wolves site Billy 10 names![/quote]What a charmer!What do you have against the guy? He and Camul seem to be the most level-headed posters on this forum![/quote]

That is a joke right???

[/quote]Did it make you laugh? No? I guess it couldn''t have been a joke then!We8 & Camul view the club from the outside and offer their impartial views. Yes of course they are going to talk about their own clubs at times, that''s because they support those clubs! What was wrong with the question asked in this thread?I used to work with an Arsenal supporter. He was a complete a*sehole. According to him Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool etc are all sh1te and all their players are scum. That''s obviously complete bollox when those clubs are winning domestic & european titles but he was so blinkered by his support of Arsenal that he couldn''t accept the truth that some other clubs might actually be better. I reckon you are the same type of "supporter".

Pardew is an overrated wet lettuce. I can''t stand him. Had the biggest, best squad in the championship and still took two seasons to get Wet Sham promoted, and that was via the play offs. Good season in the prem 1st time round, that''s fair to say - but so did Roeder. That''s Pardew''s highest point and it''s been downhill from there.

As for Reading, look what happened after Steve Coppell joined.

[quote user="Lazza"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Lazza"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Sod off scum, wont be long now before your crap defence starts playing up and you end up mid table, now bog off to a wolves site Billy 10 names![/quote]
What a charmer!
What do you have against the guy? He and Camul seem to be the most level-headed posters on this forum!
[/quote]

That is a joke right???

[/quote]
Did it make you laugh? No? I guess it couldn''t have been a joke then!

We8 & Camul view the club from the outside and offer their impartial views. Yes of course they are going to talk about their own clubs at times, that''s because they support those clubs! What was wrong with the question asked in this thread?

I used to work with an Arsenal supporter. He was a complete a*sehole. According to him Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool etc are all sh1te and all their players are scum. That''s obviously complete bollox when those clubs are winning domestic & european titles but he was so blinkered by his support of Arsenal that he couldn''t accept the truth that some other clubs might actually be better. I reckon you are the same type of "supporter".
[/quote]

Good old Cap Cam.  Such a lovely, intelligent person. We are so lucky that he finds the time to copy and paste so much information onto our MB even though he is a Colchester United fan. This MB is enriched by his presence and I for one am eternally grateful. Thank you Cam.

I''m with the Whittle.  I would be a bit more tolerant if he could write properly....And the difference between him and Cam is the constant reference to ''my Wolves'' and the ever changing sh*t usernames....SOD OFF....

I still can''t for the life of me understand why anybody would want to post on another club''s forums...but then i guess he proclaims to support Wolves which says it all really.

Unless of course he is Muscat in disguise!!! [:@]