Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Norwich Man U - wher u watching it?

Anyone else who doesn''t have SKy / isn''t going - which pubs will u watching match in? My local is the Trafford but thionking of going to Castle Gates. Where will u all be?

watching very happily on my sofa in new york city. i live across the street from nevada smith''s which, i believe, is the most well-known man u pub this side of the atlantic. every time united score, i hear it.

i can either go down there wearing my vintage canaries yellow jersey and get massacred....or i can stay at home and watch it......

it just so happens that they are showing it live on canal+ here in spain, so i´ll be watching it on the terrace - beer in hand of course! all welcome!

Canal + shows it here in sweden too, thinking of going down to the O´learys sportsbar and have a beer or two while watching it.

I live in Brighton and never saw another Norwich shirt until playoff semi final day 3 yrs back where I went into my local and found a whole posse of other norwich fans!!

NY Canary there is salvation for You!!!!!!!

Go to George Keeleys on Amsterdam Ave between 83rd and 84th streets, it''s the Home of the NYCanaries, surely you know that!!!!!!!

seriously they have a web page nycanariesdotcom, go and mix with fellow yellowhearts for the sake of your soul!

Seats bought and paid for at Old T - still remember seeing Fleck and Rosario doing the business there one Tuesday night when Man U fans were baying for Fergie''s blood!!

Bring it on - lightning can strike twice you know!!

myself and kids will be somewhere in the city, not sure yet, could have watched on tv, but need the excuse for a drink and singing at home is never the same is it?

hope to see some of you out giving the boys your support!