Sign in to follow this  
Oso Butch

Leon

Anyone agree with me that Leon should start up front with Hucks on Saturday, leaving Sven on the bench (or even off it)? If so, let''s hear it, in case Mr Worthington logs on and takes note of our views...

Not yet. If Sven isn''t doing the business within 3 or 4 games time then Leon should get his chance. Matt admitedly had a crap game on Saturday but, last year he took 3 or so games to get going after coming back after his injury. I say give the lad time to get fully fit before we get on his back "again".

I agree with Bob, the only thing I would say is that he should be brought on as a sub earlier, to give him a chance to make an impression.

we can''t wait 3 or 4 games for players to get into form - otherwise we''ll be chasing shadows until May. isn''t that what the pre-season friendlies were for?

I thought he looked not that great in the first half of the reserve game last night i know he scored but it was only west ham reserves
edworthy looked good and so did some of the youngsters who showed a bit of hunger to play first team football

The lad who played left back looked good to me not sure what his name is he had the number three shirt on

And henderson looked quite handy down the right

but then you would be dropping a player after one poor game..fair? i think not, especially after it was the first game of the season

some think you cannot afford a bad game in the premiership. I think sven should be given another chance though, but wouldnt be suprised to see Mckenzie to apear in the line up or as a sub on Saturday. Looking forward to it