Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Am I the only person who thinks Lita Loan move is wrong

I don''t think this is particularly a good move.  Yes, he''ll be about for another month, but I think that will be it, and then where are we?  Both Lupoli and Cureton are out of favour.  There''s no way we''ll buy Lita, then what happens.  Our two strikers who are guaranteed to be here for the remainder of the season won''t be match fit, lost confidence won''t have helped either.

There''s too many people on her who are not looking long-term, even post Christmas.  We''re limping through this season, like we did last season and it just can''t continue.

[quote user="3canaries"]

I don''t think this is particularly a good move.  Yes, he''ll be about for another month, but I think that will be it, and then where are we?  Both Lupoli and Cureton are out of favour.  There''s no way we''ll buy Lita, then what happens.  Our two strikers who are guaranteed to be here for the remainder of the season won''t be match fit, lost confidence won''t have helped either.

There''s too many people on her who are not looking long-term, even post Christmas.  We''re limping through this season, like we did last season and it just can''t continue.

[/quote]

No, he has won us 6 points since arriving, the only thing keeping us out of the relegation zone.

If he can get us even another 3 points that we wouldnt have had without him then its a good move. Cureton isnt good enough, Lupoli is inconsistent.

There is no room for sentiment, if I had my way the Curo wouldnt be at the club anymore.

[quote user="3canaries"]

Yes, he''ll be about for another month, but I think that will be it, and then where are we? 

[/quote]

Well we''ll probably a few points better off than we would be without him.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Glad to have him here!!!! Hopefully he''ll save his best performance for his final game!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

when the reality sets in that he wont be coming back and we spiral downwards rapdily!

jas :)

[quote user="3canaries"]

[/quote]

Surely we are better off with him on a temporary basis than not at all? Better to have his goals than not? what on earth made you post this?!

Lita will get us goals as long as he gets the supply, if he gets the chances he could be priceless if not it will probably be another Burnley type performance where he spends 90 minutes chasing shadows through no fault of his own.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="3canaries"]

[/quote]

No, he has won us 6 points since arriving, the only thing keeping us out of the relegation zone.

If he can get us even another 3 points that we wouldnt have had without him then its a good move. Cureton isnt good enough, Lupoli is inconsistent.

There is no room for sentiment, if I had my way the Curo wouldnt be at the club anymore.

[/quote]how do we know that, hes barely played

[quote user="3canaries"]

[/quote]

Lita has proven that he can put the ball in the net and consequently win us points.  Lupoli and Cureton have yet to prove this  (this season).

At the start of December we have the opportunity to move away from the relegation zone or be in it.  We still have four weeks before the transfer season starts at this point to bring in our own strikers.

Long term is not an issue at the moment and in any case we have no money to look to the long term.  Unless this changes it is a case of needs must i''m afraid.

[quote user="urdie_Canary"]another idiot on here i see
[/quote]

so we can afford him can we? if not what happens when he goes back?

jas :)