Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

LOANEE after LOANEE,... can't help this club

Sick and tired of the words "on loan" as many of you are. Some of them have done a very good job for us, no doubt. But like many others I am not feeling like a real NCFC fan as I used to do. Should we be jubilant ''bout getting a player on another months loan (Yesssss, Lita''s gonna stay another month!) if we''re not gonna be able to sign him permanently anyway?

I don''t agree with GR''s loan policy, not because of the loans, but because he''s achieved bugger all with it. The blame for the failings is widespread, not just the board, not just GR, not just the players...ALL of them are not performing and we as supporters ARE.

Which other Championship club has fanbase like NCFC who stick to watching such cr** without frailing? I am sick and tired like most of you, but I feel we should show it. Not just by chants (Delia out, Roeder out,...) but by staying away untill we get a sign (information, feedback, answers,...) that something is moving in the right direction up there.

Anybody got any other way? I will always be a fan but we have to draw a line don''t we?

Have to agree entirely. For most clubs, loan players fill in the areas of the team where the current squad are not good enough / their isn''t anyone else out there available to buy. In Norwich''s case we are building a team based around loan players.

The whole loan scenario is designed for players who need match experience/fitness, etc. The worrying thing for me is that everyone seems to think that because we are paying these players 10k a week, they have to come and perform like their life depended on it. Wait, these players get paid 10k regardless. It is in their contracts. If someone in a department at work gets moved to a different department, do they suddenly increase performance? Some may do, but most others do not.

Lets look at our loan players -

Bertrand, Kennedy, Fulham lad. Between them about 10 first team games in 3 years. If they were any good they wouldn''t be at us. They do a job, but would anyone be surprised that if after leaving us they end up playing at Kings Lynn in 3 years time?

Lita - could probably cut it in the Premier league, but has always been known as a trouble maker. Why change now, and why at Norwich? Sibierski - Again, does a job but does he have any real motivation? Lupoli - I was excited when he signed, but what exactly has he ever done? Wenger is a good judge of character so why let him go. He hardly scored at Derby and in Italy. Koroma - Who? Harry picks up some random guy and then sends him on loan straight away. What the hell do we know about this guy?

My main worry is that we have no one of any worth in the team. In years gone by, there has always been an asset to sell if needed. Sutton, Fox, Eadie. O''neill, Bellamy, Green, even Shackell. Now there is no-one, and I wpuldn''t pay to watch any one player in this current team

what did i say last february? what did i tell you in the summer? i heard of many "its a great system"

if it was that great a system then 23 othe clubs in this league would be using it! doesnt it make roeder wonder after 12months of constant squad loans that no other club in the league has done anything similar.

majority of the loans arent even bought in for potential signings either like stoke citys were.