Sign in to follow this  
ca

Our Hucks is home again

Great interview and pictures of Hucks on Anglia TV tonight where he confirmed that he''s happy to be back, has enjoyed his time playing for San Jose but he wishes he was still playing for Norwich.

Talked about our team''s position, where he''ll be sitting with his boys on Sat, how we need to improve our league position, how we''ll all need to get behind our boys and how he honestly thought he could have still have done a job for us this season.

He was asked would you play again for Norwich if the opportunity arose and said of course I would, but can''t see it happening.

He can''t wait to see the fans and hopes that after we''ve all said hello to each other that we''ll join him in getting behind the team and willing them to win. Goes on to talk about his son and his goals against Ipswich, how he''s joined a new gym to keep fit and how Norwich will be his home for ever and ever.He said '''' I love the people here, Norfolk has made my family and me feel special and I now consider it my home and call myself a local ''''

Full interview should be here http://www.itvlocal.com/anglia/sport/?p ... oid=253767 - click on the Hucks story in right hand side to get the interview

Having listened to that interview has warmed my heart and made me smile and when talking about the team he used the words '' we'' as if its his team too, bless him.

Assume that Norwich haven''t agreed to let him train there throughout the summer because he says he''s joined a new gym where he''ll be keeping fit daily throughout the winter months unless he''s combining the gym with Colney.

Any other Hucks fan see him on Anglia?

Sorry Andy didn''t see you''d already started a thread re his interview.

[quote user="cityangel"]Sorry Andy didn''t see you''d already started a thread re his interview.[/quote]**** in the time took to frame a reply - you''d already done the same angel LOL...but yeah - i wonder who the lucky season ticket holder is to be sitting next to hucks??? 

[quote user="cityangel"]Sorry Andy didn''t see you''d already started a thread re his interview.[/quote]No problem.  [:D]  For once it''s a thread that''s worth repeating!!! 

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]

but yeah - i wonder who the lucky season ticket holder is to be sitting next to hucks??? 
[/quote]

I''m glad its not me to be honest cause I wouldn''t see any of the game and would be completely star struck [:)]

Can someone in the Jarrold geta good piccie of him for me please.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]but yeah - i wonder who the lucky season ticket holder is to be sitting next to hucks???  [/quote]

I''m glad its not me to be honest cause I wouldn''t see any of the game and would be completely star struck [:)]

Can someone in the Jarrold geta good piccie of him for me please.

[/quote]yeah right - i''ll believe you CA!!!

Hucks has joined a local gym because he has been told by our great manager that hes not welcome at colney and has been told to stay away!!

Cant believe one of our all time greats has once again been treated like crap by our leader...

[quote user="dutchman"]

Hucks has joined a local gym because he has been told by our great manager that hes not welcome at colney and has been told to stay away!!

Cant believe one of our all time greats has once again been treated like crap by our leader...

[/quote]

Really?  And where did he say that Huck''s couldnt train at Colney?  Would be grateful for a link please.

[quote user="dutchman"]

[/quote]

That don''t surprise me because he does say that he''s joined a new gym so he can keep fit throughout the winter. He''d hardly do that if Roeder had agreed he could train with the lads at Colney would he?

Sorry hav no link for this but hes joined the gym im at and the person who told me is a close friend of  his who took him along 2 the gym hes just joined...

[quote user="dutchman"]Sorry hav no link for this but hes joined the gym im at and the person who told me is a close friend of  his who took him along 2 the gym hes just joined...[/quote]

Well if that''s the case I am disgusted.

[quote user="dutchman"]Sorry hav no link for this but hes joined the gym im at and the person who told me is a close friend of  his who took him along 2 the gym hes just joined...[/quote]

Which gym is that then? If that is true then I will also be disgusted.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Roeder said he would be welcome to train at Colney

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Tsk tsk CA, no stalking him hehehehehe [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Promise I won''t [:)] , was just interested as I know he was a regular at Greens before he left us.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Roeder said he would be welcome to train at Colney

[/quote]

Is that the same GR that said we would have new heroes? [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Promise I won''t [:)] , was just interested as I know he was a regular at Greens before he left us.

[/quote]

lol but if you do, make sure you don''t use the flash on your camera [:D]

Yellow and tinted specs on here and I am a fan of GR, but if we could get Hucks back and that meant GR leaving, I would be happy with that. I know in reality it won''t happen and that even if he did, I doubt it would work, but to see him back in a Norwich shirt would be good.

Interesting to hear what he said about him being happy to hear his name being song before the game but after that, he wants to hear Norwich songs, quite right.

as hucks is such a staunch city fan i wonder if he will join the supporters in any protest against the board of directors or manager should Citys fortunes not improve....

jas :)

He''s far too diplomatic to do that Jas plus I think he''d like a role within the club in a few years time.

[quote user="cityangel"]He''s far too diplomatic to do that Jas plus I think he''d like a role within the club in a few years time.[/quote]

whicjh the new owners will offer him im sure ;)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="cityangel"]He''s far too diplomatic to do that Jas plus I think he''d like a role within the club in a few years time.[/quote]

whicjh the new owners will offer him im sure ;)

[/quote]It would be a very very good PR move for them that''s for sure. I would like to see him here as a coach though. I don''t think he has the rightr attributes to be a manager but I think he can be a 5* youth/first team coach.Davo

[quote user="ridgeman"]Unfortunately I cannot go on Saturday as I am away perhaps someone could shout extra loud for me just to welcome him back.[/quote]

I''ll shout for you ridgeman [:D]

[quote user="ridgeman"]Unfortunately I cannot go on Saturday as I am away perhaps someone could shout extra loud for me just to welcome him back.[/quote]

and me please CA...as one of your biggest huckerby allies!

[quote user="Huddy "]

and me please CA...as one of your biggest huckerby allies!

[/quote]

Ok Huddy [:D]

I think that Anglia tv website interview with our Hucks has touched a lot of people today.

Just watched the Huck''s report on Anglia. Watching him walking around Norwich I actually feel quite sad about it really and sad for the club.  [:(]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yes, Andy, it''s sad and I suspect as time goes on, we will see this as one of the most disastrous decisions ever made at NCFC.[/quote]

Maybe they''ll invite him on the pitch before the game starts so we can chant his name and welcome him back?