colneycanary

Roeder eyeing up ANOTHER loanee??

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]That''ll be good. 5 Strikers on loan...[/quote]

and everyone of them looking for new clubs next season

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Well even that is not the case, infact it''s more like ...

One is looking for a new club in a month
One is looking for a new club in 2 months
The new one we get will probably only be one month ...

And only two are looking for a new club at the end of the season

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Well even that is not the case, infact it''s more like ...

One is looking for a new club in a month
One is looking for a new club in 2 months
The new one we get will probably only be one month ...

And only two are looking for a new club at the end of the season

[/quote]

So glad I was put right on this, wouldn''t want to be accused of spreading gossip, but the way things are with our loans they are all out of Contract soon, Is that better  Shaun,  

Does anyone know how many loan players we are allowed in a season?. Think we have had 10 so far.

[quote user="tribes"]Does anyone know how many loan players we are allowed in a season?. Think we have had 10 so far.[/quote]

Not sure of the right amount but I know LOOPhole is not included but we can''t name more than 5 in a squad of 16, accept in cup matches when we can have 7 on the bench, I''m sure the Keyboard Warrior will put me right on that  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="tribes"]Does anyone know how many loan players we are allowed in a season?. Think we have had 10 so far.[/quote]

Not sure of the right amount but I know LOOPhole is not included but we can''t name more than 5 in a squad of 16, accept in cup matches when we can have 7 on the bench, I''m sure the Keyboard Warrior will put me right on that  

[/quote]Yes am with the 5 in squad not to include Loop and Kennedy (Scotland). It,s the total for season that I haven''t a clue about. There must be a limit on the number.

People go on about the loan system but really... two years ago Stoke City had about 14 players on loan... and now they''re playing premiership football. So actually... does it matter how many we have?

[quote user="Michael Starr"]People go on about the loan system but really... two years ago Stoke City had about 14 players on loan... and now they''re playing premiership football. So actually... does it matter how many we have?[/quote]

It dosen''t matter to me,when they wear the yellow shirt they play for us, but its the wage bill that most people worrie about,as it could go towards buying a decent player.But looking into the rule book it says only 14 loan players in anyone season, with no more than 5 in the squad of 15 but 7 in the squad for cup matches,

I hope I read that right,as I''m sure I will be put right  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Michael Starr"]People go on about the loan system but really... two years ago Stoke City had about 14 players on loan... and now they''re playing premiership football. So actually... does it matter how many we have?[/quote]

It dosen''t matter to me,when they wear the yellow shirt they play for us, but its the wage bill that most people worrie about,as it could go towards buying a decent player.But looking into the rule book it says only 14 loan players in anyone season, with no more than 5 in the squad of 15 but 7 in the squad for cup matches,

[/quote]

but does it matter to them playing in yellow and green? thats the question and im affraid to say a few maybe but to most the answer is no

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]Thanks. Will take it as 14 then. Presume that will include Kennedy and Lupoli. If it does we can have 4 more before end of season.

im not being funny but its another average loan if it was to happen

and if it was maybe glenn should think about sending one or two of the current loanee strikers back if they cant cut the mustard in his eyes

another loan.. yeeaahhh!!!!!

so he will be coming in to replace Lita and paper over the cracks yet again....

no doubt Carl Moore is waiiting with his wallet in his hand.....

jas :)

Andy Carroll wants to go out on loan but Wise won''t let him.He has said that he can go though for £2m which is a bit steep for an unproven striker even in todays climate.In my opinion however Carroll would be a better option for us than Sibierski.He is young,hungry and wants to succeed in the game.Lets put it this way the Geordie fans would rather keep him than Shola who we were linked with a short while ago.Don''t be fooled by his recent goals he is still C*** !!!!

As for Lee Clark,he is very highly rated by people in the North East as a coach and some say he has the potential to manage his home town club one day.Clark is very popular with a number of the younger players at Newcastle and this could well help swing any deal for Carroll in Norwich''s favour.

Beware though because Cardiff and the Scum are also after him.