Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise Funds For the Academy with the Pink un Pickers

Yes you lovely old Pickers it time to make your selections for the coming weekend , If I could ask you to give the wonderful Norfolkchance1 your very best selection or in other words your "nap" , If you see your selection has been given by someone else it doesn''t matter still give it , Nofolkchance isn''t interested in your second best and I know no fan of Norwich City wants to give them their second best .

After last weeks terrible bad luck with just one wrong with Leeds (Young Gun) the Free Bet train moves on looking for more money for our great club as always , remember we are the only fans in the world that can help our club in this way , we are unique in the world of football , lets make use of this opportunity that Dixmar Racing have given us. So the Free Bet is in your hands Craig , here it is its with you now. Good luck....arrdee.

My nap this week comes from the Austrian League. And it''s 2nd placed Rapid Wein up against Altach. Rapid Wein are 3 points off top, so will be doing all they can to overtake top spot! And a home game against bottom of the league Altach is a good place for that. Altach have 7 points in 15 games and are bottom of the league. I''m just hoping Rapid don''t blow it against a lower opposition, all though looking at the score earlier in the season at Altach''s ground, Altach 2 Rapid Wein 7! Can''t be bad, and that was away from home. Surely has to be a win for Rapid Wein.

So for me this week, it''s Rapid Wein V Altach - Home win [:D]

My pick this week is a home win for Queen of the South against Morton. QOS haven''t lost at home this season and Morton have lost all six away from home, looks a good bet to me. Good luck Norfolkchance I hope you can make it the full six. 

its looks a tricky week in the champs - there''s no stand out match for me - dare i say NCFC should do preston,,,and i''m as hopefully confident!!!  but who can be certain???so, i''ve had a look at some of the managers comments from last weekend, and these 2 stand out for me,,,Crystal Palace manager Neil Warnock: "At half-time I told

them to relax and enjoy themselves. They were playing with fear for the

first half-hour and made Wednesday look like Real Madrid.

Coventry City boss Chris Coleman believes his team has turned a corner after Monday night''s 1-0 victory over Birmingham City.

"They stood up to the challenge which is a step in the right direction," he told BBC Coventry & Warwickshire.

"We have had a tough run of games of late and to come to

Birmingham and put that performance on and get three points, I am

delighted."

so for me - coventry are at home, and with palace slipping down the league, and lacking firepower up front (sound familar anyone???)  and now lacking confidence as well, i''m expecting a no show from warnocks men - i''m going for

coventry to beat palace - @ odds of 6-5 ...

Going to head south this week and dip into the Spanish leagues as I can''t find anything worth having a nibble at in the UK.

My nap this week is........

Barcelona v Valladolid    Barcelona home win.[:)]

Good luck this week Norfolk.[Y]

If I could just remind you lovely old Pickers the rota I have planed for the rest of November , December and January is....

Nov 15----Evil Monkey

Nov 22----Shack Attack

Nov 29----Blahblahblah

Dec 6------Yankee C

Dec 13-----Graham H

Dec 20-----D D Devon

Dec 27-----Sports Desk Pete

Jan 3-------Mr Bump

Jan 10------Ncfc Shaun

Jan 17------P''boro C

Jan 24------C Ryan

Jan 31------Lucky Green Trainers

If any of you Pickers are unable to make these dates please let me know and remember if you are unable to make the final selections it will not reflect on you in anyway....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

If I could just remind you lovely old Pickers the rota I have planed for the rest of November , December and January is....

Nov 15----Evil Monkey

Nov 22----Shack Attack

Nov 29----Blahblahblah

Dec 6------Yankee C

Dec 13-----Graham H

Dec 20-----D D Devon

Jan 3-------Mr Bump

Jan 10------Ncfc Shaun

Jan 17------P''boro C

Jan 24------C Ryan

If any of you Pickers are unable to make these dates please let me know and remember if you are unable to make the final selections it will not reflect on you in anyway....arrdee.

[/quote]

sorry - don''t know what happened there,,,but thanks ardee you silly ole sanger - i''d be honoured to again pick on jan 31st - especially cos i''ve avoided the FA cup there!!!  hopefully, 3rd time lucky,,,

I''m going to test the waters in Europe again after I got bitten by pirahnas while fishing in Macedonia the other week.

I was going to go with Barcelona for a home win, but I have decided to go to Italy and -

Genoa vs Reggina - Home win.

Simply - Genoa have played 5 at home this season and won all 5, Reggina (bottom of the league), have played 5 and lost 5 away this season, scoring only 1 goal and conceding 12. 

It looks like a home banker and is my ''nap'' this week.

Good luck[:)][Y]

Hmm - it does look a bit of a toughie this week. I think that Southend will have too much for Telford in the FA Cup.

Southend - away win.

Good luck!

PS Arrdee I am more than willing to give the final selections a go if needed!

[quote user="arrdee"]

Nov 15----Evil Monkey

Nov 22----Shack Attack

Nov 29----Blahblahblah

Dec 6------Yankee C

Dec 13-----Graham H

Dec 20-----D D Devon

Jan 3-------Mr Bump

Jan 10------Ncfc Shaun

Jan 17------P''boro C

Jan 24------C Ryan

[/quote]

Oh and if I could just add a footnote the lovely old Lappinitup has given up his chance of making the final selections in order that the younger ones have their chance, which is very gracious of him . Thinking about his younger ones , that means everyone....[:D]....arrdee. 

Thanks Obiwan and B Slim , I am stuffed out with Pickers wanting to make the final selections but I have noted your comments and if I can rest assured I will....arrdee.

Im also going to go with LIVERPOOL vs West Brom - Home Win!

Liverpool should push West Brom aside with ease, especially if Torres is fit and ready by the weekend!

More than happy with being selected as a picker on the 24th January, cheers arrdee :)

In agreement with Methcanary and am going for a home win for Queen of the South v. Morton.

QotS have scored 14 and conceded 4 at home in the league. Morton have scored 2 and conceded 13 away.

Good Luck, Norfolkchance!

I am going to follow a well worn path north of the border this weekend, and also break my own rule about tipping away teams. 

Scots League 2 sees Brechin (who may have slipped up last week but prior to that had won four on the bounce and could go top with a win) take a trip to bottom placed Arbroath (one win in 12 and bottom of the league) - looks like an away win nailed on for Brechin.  Oh, and Brechin have already comfortably beaten Arbroath once already this season.

Best of luck Norfolkchance1.

Well after last week who knows what will happen in this crazy game of ours.Still I''m trumping for a team with very good home form playing a lower league side so I''m going for:Ajax Vs Sparta - HOME win.Ajax 4 wins from 4 at home and have yet to conceede at home at all in the league. The are also playing at home this week in the UEFA Cup so they won''t of had much traveling.Sparta on the other hand have only scored one goal aay from home so far.Davo

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Oh, and Ray Jan 17th is in my diary - I confidently predict an improvement on my 0/6 record on that early season nightmare weekend![/quote]

Yes of course P''boro you were the victim of one of the strangest weeks in football history ever , a week that has gone down in infamy , I thought you would apreciate an early chance to get your own back as I know the brave P''boro would want....[Y]....arrdee.

Blue Square Prem for me this week,

Rushden and Diamonds v Weymouth Home win for Rushden.

So, some questions for you Ardee.

Exactly how old is Lapp ?

Would they have to use Carbon dating to determine his age ??

Or is he only 22 and had a very hard life ???

[:P]