Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Who is going to forest away!

The next away game is forest!!They are 2nd from bottom but its a must needed win so hopefully we can do it!

When I can watch it in the warmth and comfort of some lovely hostelry that sells fine real ales, thus avoiding 3 or 4 hours on the road and considerable expenditure? My name is Hunt not......

Considering I havent witnessed Norwich win on the road in over 6 years I think I will give it a miss. The fact Forrest are bottom of the league tells me that is a game we have already lost. Im not even going to bother watching it on the tele.

I''m going....  Can''t actually remember the last time I saw City win away from home though, but it''s only a relatively short drive from Sheffield so needs to be done. We need all the support we can get at the moment!

I thought that this thread was aimed at the players as none of them have turned up at an away match yet and they are paid to go.

Support your local hostelries, watch with a beer in hand, its a more deserving cause.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

I havent got Sky.. does any one know if its streamed online anywhere.. AndyJR can you help?

jas :)

[/quote]If it''s streamed online you will probably find it here : http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

I reckon I will be there.It''ll be my fifth away game of the season. In those I''ve seen a grand total of three Norwich goals and 8 goals against!

I havent got Sky.. does any one know if its streamed online anywhere.. AndyJR can you help?

[/quote]Because it''s on sky, it will be streamed online. www.asiaplatetv.com (:

It''s in front of Sky cameras so don''t get too hopeful for a win. Good luck to all who are making the journey though :D

[/quote]Nearer the time Jas I shall come up with some US links which are excellent quality!!  Patience sir.  [:)]

Rather stupidly, yes I am going. Haven''t seen a win all season, although don''t get to go to home games. Seen us score 3 this season and concede 11! Last win I saw was at Cardiff last season with Cheds screamer.... going to stop now as I''m starting to talk myself out of it.

I got seats on stupid row d so if there are seats at the back would i be able to move up the back?

[quote user="NIN"]

Im driving the coach there, so I will be there, and getting paid hehe

[/quote]Do you know what number coach? How much tips do you get per drive?

Been waiting about 4 years or more for local game so going. Its only 2 miles for me.

Also have never seen Norwich beat Forest at City Ground, seen 4-0 to forest, 2-0 to forest (inc. Andy Johnson''s famous goal against Greeno) plus lots more loses and draws ?

Forest improving and Norwich unpredictable, so who knows the result ?

Nick

[quote user="TomSlisz"]Im going and have never seen us win away and i have been to about 10-12 games so hopefully this is finally the game![/quote]

We''ve only won 18 from our last 96 away games so don''t bank on a win.