Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Snow White.

Snow White goes home to find her cottage in the woods blown up and wrecked with all the 7 dwarfs inside. Searching for bodies and items to salvage through the carnage, she hears a weak voice cry out ''Norwich for the playoffs!''

Thank Christ! she cries, Dopey''s alive!.

I''ll get my coat! [:$]

taken from  my carrowroad.net post

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Snow White goes home to find her cottage in the woods blown up and wrecked with all the 7 dwarfs inside. Searching for bodies and items to salvage through the carnage, she hears a weak voice cry out ''Norwich for the playoffs!''

[/quote]

Unfortunately, for Snow White ( and the rest of us ) so is this forum''s ugly drama queen. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the ugliest Wizard of all.....arrggghh!"

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Unfortunately, for Snow White ( and the rest of us ) so is this forum''s ugly drama queen. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the ugliest Wizard of all.....arrggghh!"

[/quote]So you wish me dead then Yank?[:|]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Did it bomb quite as badly on there [^o)]

[/quote]Tis a smaller site with a more civilised membership, so no.

Only on here would posters try to make this thread personel!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tis a smaller site with a more civilised membership, so no.

[/quote]

So what you''re really saying is they''ve got lower standards [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]No, far far higher.............you''re not there!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]So you wish me dead then Yank?[:|]

[/quote]

No, of course not. A long rest would be sufficient although, as I recall, you have "killed" yourself off on at least one past occasion only to surface once again to see if you could still get an accolade or two.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]No, of course not. A long rest would be sufficient although, as I recall, you have "killed" yourself off on at least one past occasion only to surface once again to see if you could still get an accolade or two. [/quote]Which I did.............unlike some![:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]No, far far higher.............you''re not there![/quote]

Walked straight into that one didn''t I [:$]

Nice one Wiz, much funnier than your original ''joke'' [;)][:D]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why not pop over and join us Shack? Yep, there''s one or two more from here on there. [:)]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why not pop over and join us Shack? Yep, there''s one or two more from here on there. [:)]

[/quote]Totally agree BMC............I like em with fire in their bellies!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Snow White thought 7 UP was a drink till she discovered Smirnof!

Can I borrow your coat?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Snow White thought 7 UP was a drink till she discovered Smirnof!

Can I borrow your coat?

[/quote]

You have completely butchered that one. It''s not even a joke anymore.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

Are you tapping me up [^o)] Don''t let Pete find out, he might report you to the FA.

"I''ve thoroughly enjoyed my time at The Pink''Un and want to thank the fans, posters and mods for making my stay so enjoyable. However everyone knows I''ve supported carrowroad.net since I was a boy and this was an opportunity I just couldn''t turn down. It''s absoultely nothing to do with money, or the promise of a weekly wave of Wiz''s wand, and I''d love to return here one day to finish my posting career" [;)]

I''m sure it''s lovely over there Mark but one forum is enough for me........I''ll just get confused [:$] Look what it''s done to Wiz [:P]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

Are you tapping me up [^o)] Don''t let Pete find out, he might report you to the FA.

"I''ve thoroughly enjoyed my time at The Pink''Un and want to thank the fans, posters and mods for making my stay so enjoyable. However everyone knows I''ve supported carrowroad.net since I was a boy and this was an opportunity I just couldn''t turn down. It''s absoultely nothing to do with money, or the promise of a weekly wave of Wiz''s wand, and I''d love to return here one day to finish my posting career" [;)]

I''m sure it''s lovely over there Mark but one forum is enough for me........I''ll just get confused [:$] Look what it''s done to Wiz [:P]

[/quote]

LOL

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMFAO [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

I bet you''ve been practising that one for ages haven''t you!

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

LMFAO [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

I bet you''ve been practising that one for ages haven''t you!

[/quote]

I have no further comment to make. You''ll have to speak to my agent if you want any further information. My previous comments were quite clearly taken out of context when they were translated. I''m extremely happy at The Pink''Un although any poster would be hugely flattered to be linked with a forum steeped in such history as carrowroad.net. I''d like to reassure Pink''Un fans that I am extremely happy here and hope that the board can match my ambitions to make this the finest forum in the league. That''s all I can do, the rest is up to Pete and the board of directors.

Glenn Roeder got stopped doing 120 miles an hour on the A47... he''s delighted as it means he has finally got 3 points. :p

jas :)

We have watched with growing irritation the comments attributed to other forums over their alleged desire to sign Shack Attack.
The facts are the poster is on a long-term contract and his registration is held by that building with the funny golden ball outside it near the Mall. The poster is not for sale.
We will have no alternative but to report those forums concerned to the world governing body FIFA if they continue to behave in this totally unacceptable fashion.
These public attempts to unsettle the poster are completely against the regulations and this fourm will not tolerate them any longer.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

We have watched with growing irritation the comments attributed to other forums over their alleged desire to sign Shack Attack.
The facts are the poster is on a long-term contract and his registration is held by that building with the funny golden ball outside it near the Mall. The poster is not for sale.
We will have no alternative but to report those forums concerned to the world governing body FIFA if they continue to behave in this totally unacceptable fashion.
These public attempts to unsettle the poster are completely against the regulations and this fourm will not tolerate them any longer.

[/quote]

You sure he hasn''t got a buy out clause Pete?[:P]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]You could always loan him out.......like you did me![:(]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]You could always loan him out.......like you did me![:(][/quote]

I''m not a fan of loans.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]You could always loan him out.......like you did me![:(][/quote]

I''m not a fan of loans.

[/quote]

But will you make an exception in this case?

If the player wants to play somewhere else, then a solution should be found because if he stays in a club where he does not feel comfortable to play then it''s not good for the player and for the club. I''m always in favour of protecting the player and if the player, he wants to leave, let him leave. I think in football there''s too much modern slavery in transferring players or buying players here and there, and putting them somewhere. We are trying now to intervene in such cases. The reaction to the Bosman law is to make long-lasting contacts in order to keep the players and then if he wants to leave, then there is only one solution, he has to pay his contract.

Like Chrisiano Ronaldo before him Shack Attack is quite clearly being treated as a slave and as president of FIFA this saddens me greatly.

[quote user="Sepp Blatter"]

If the player wants to play somewhere else, then a solution should be found because if he stays in a club where he does not feel comfortable to play then it''s not good for the player and for the club. I''m always in favour of protecting the player and if the player, he wants to leave, let him leave. I think in football there''s too much modern slavery in transferring players or buying players here and there, and putting them somewhere. We are trying now to intervene in such cases. The reaction to the Bosman law is to make long-lasting contacts in order to keep the players and then if he wants to leave, then there is only one solution, he has to pay his contract.

Like Chrisiano Ronaldo before him Shack Attack is quite clearly being treated as a slave and as president of FIFA this saddens me greatly.

[/quote]

I think you should stick to suggesting women play football in tighter shorts....