Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Official match thread for tonight's game against Wolves!!

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]We8all the pies! how do you like this result? stick it up your fat pasty infested rectum you yamyam scum![/quote]

I shouldn''t really laugh but . . .  [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Typical, I miss my first home game for ages and we score 5 goals [:D]

Can´t wait for Saturday´s game now [:)]

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]i would urge you to miss a few more Angel![/quote]

Noooooooooo[:D] I´m back for Saturday [:)]

Just got back home from London - turned on the Canaries World commentary as the ref blew for full-time.

Was reading the text commentary on the web on the train and the other passengers must have thought I was mental!

HOW much do I wish we had Lita as our own.....alas it is the ten minute hero who finds form. The only slight damp part of a stunning night. Well done Norwich excellent result!

Magnificent performance and result! Well chuffed. I travelled down from Scotland to see the match fixing match then miss this cracker - typical!

Brilliant and confidence boosting result so let''s keep it up lads. Finally I''m in a good mood after a match. [:D]

I''ve just looked at the match stats:

Goal Attempts13 : 13Goal Attempts
On Target8 : 5On Target
Crosses16 : 16Crosses
Corners2 : 4Corners
Offside5 : 3Offside
Fouls13 : 16Fouls
Free kicks21 : 17Free kicks
 Yellow cards1 : 2Yellow cards 
 Red cards- : 1Red cards 
% Possession53 : 47Possession %

It doesn''t look that different from most of our games. Have we just found the goal at last?[<:o)]

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]where in us are you yankee and does that mean you have to tune in at horribel hours?#[/quote]

About an hour''s drive west of New York City. No problem on the hours...we are five hours behind you, so 7.45 p.m. for you is 2.45 p.m.  for me.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Anyone know the attendance tonight?[/quote]

[/quote]It''s amazing that on the past few results we STILL manage to pull in those sort of crowds for a midweek evening game.Just goes to show how amazing our fans are and how they deserve far more than is being dished up by Norwich at the moment. Hopefully tonight will trigger a trend.

Well that''s certainly put a smile on my face!I think it was Martin Bell (MP) who said in an interview about Norwich a few years ago, to the question "describe your team in one sentence" He said "as soon as you''ve given up hope on them they do something amazing"Very fitting.